The best topic

Replies: 8106
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:55:40 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

ATTN: Dinky...

Started by smell the glove, June 03, 2016, 04:19:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Why is it funny to joke about stalking someone?
Beware of Gaslighters!

smell the glove

Quote from: "RW"Why is it funny to joke about stalking someone?

Who's getting stalked?

smell the glove

Now, I'm only going to state this once, just so everyone is crystal fucking clear:

Taking a picture of a random T-Bird at White Rock (not her car, since she described what hers looks like), posting the image of a random T-Bird, along with a complete BS story about CC and I going out for fish & chips at Moby Dick's, does not, and I repeat, does not fall under any known definition of stalking.  It doesn't even come remotely close.

Now, just because she lost her shit, and is threatening my life, does not give you, or anyone else, the right to even think you are in a position to re-write the definition of stalking.

Read this properly^^^, since I'm not going to post it again.

And as a side note, the only poster here that should be concerned about their actions, is CC.  It seems that she, along with most of the other idiots here, fail to see that her actually threatening my life could be the only real issue here, and that is her issue, not mine.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "Renee"I really don't care what Dinky dog shit is doing or saying on VF.

Whatever that thing does over "there", needs to stay over "there". Butt hurt bitching from losers like that Dinky creature should not be welcome here; especially when it's dragged thru the door by a pot stirring doofus like Smell the Mel.

:laugh:

yeah, come to think of it, Dinky often does moan about the royal treatment given to him/her/it by yourselves when he/she/it was shown the way to door. Its as if Dinky actually misses this place. Anyways, Dinky is now the VF's property. Evs has taken him/her/it in and accepted Dinky as her very own. In other words, dinky has been adopted by VF since being orphaned by the blue shoe.

Tell you the truth, I didn't really care if Dinky posted here. Didn't offend me, but then I don't own this site or mod it. He/She/It clearly offended somebody, the sensibilities of many women here by trying to pass off as one.

Still, I don't think Dinky would be a major problem if isolated to a sticky thread in the reject rodeo. But again, not my forum, so not for me ta say.

Freud was not shit canned because he is on every single forum with a suitcase full of alts. Freud was not sent packing because he likes to pretend he has a vagina.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

JOE

Quote from: "Herman"Freud was not shit canned because he is on every single forum with a suitcase full of alts. Freud was not sent packing because he likes to pretend he has a vagina.

Funniest part is that Dinky could not describe its parts, had to be corrected several times about their function by other women who post here. Too funny to be outted like that. Whatta bozo.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"That's not why at all.

Oh I know. The curiosity got to me and I messaged someone about why Freud was perma banned. The right decision was made. :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Freud was not shit canned because he is on every single forum with a suitcase full of alts. Freud was not sent packing because he likes to pretend he has a vagina.

Funniest part is that Dinky could not describe its parts, had to be corrected several times about their function by other women who post here. Too funny to be outted like that. Whatta bozo.

He is well known by some posters on here. Apparently he has been doing this shit for ages.

RW

Quote from: "Herman"

Oh I know. The curiosity got to me and I messaged someone about why Freud was perma banned. The right decision was made. :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Thanks.
Beware of Gaslighters!

JOE

....so can you elaborate as to what were the reasons and why?

smell the glove

Quote from: "RW"Stalker.

If you told me you drive a Nissan sedan, and I take a pic of a Nissan sedan, or even just grab a random one off the netz...

If I do this, post this image, and write up a BS story about how you and I had fish together, or whatever the fuck the story was...

You'd probably tell me to troll harder next time.

What I see here, is that CC is clearly a paranoid schizophrenic.  We must now bear that in mind going forward, when dealing with her.

What I also see, is that since she cried like a little baby, even going so far as to claim that she can never go to White Rock again, all you fags and hags come running to be her fucking saviour or something.

Take a step back, and use your fucking brains to determine context, before adopting a cliquey/herd mentality, where the whole pack (including yourself), blows things out of proportion because you aren't smart enough to analyze the facts that are right in front of your fucking eyes.  Do you have eyes?  Can you read?  If so, the facts are right in front of your fucking face!

LOLZORS!  The day CC completely lost her shit!  LOLZORS!

RW

....so can you elaborate as to what were the reasons and why?

No.
Beware of Gaslighters!

smell the glove

If only his damn voice changer kept working!

Renee

Quote from: "smell the glove"
Quote from: "RW"Stalker.

If you told me you drive a Nissan sedan, and I take a pic of a Nissan sedan, or even just grab a random one off the netz...

If I do this, post this image, and write up a BS story about how you and I had fish together, or whatever the fuck the story was...

You'd probably tell me to troll harder next time.

What I see here, is that CC is clearly a paranoid schizophrenic.  We must now bear that in mind going forward, when dealing with her.

What I also see, is that since she cried like a little baby, even going so far as to claim that she can never go to White Rock again, all you fags and hags come running to be her fucking saviour or something.

Take a step back, and use your fucking brains to determine context, before adopting a cliquey/herd mentality, where the whole pack (including yourself), blows things out of proportion because you aren't smart enough to analyze the facts that are right in front of your fucking eyes.  Do you have eyes?  Can you read?  If so, the facts are right in front of your fucking face!

LOLZORS!  The day CC completely lost her shit!  LOLZORS!

Give it a fuckin rest already. Jesus Christ. :001_rolleyes:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview