News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8105
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:53:10 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

The pic/searching for cc la tarte thread!

Started by smell the glove, June 03, 2016, 08:15:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

smell the glove

ANOTHER successful Ace thread!   :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

Man, how do I manage to still deliver after all these years?

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

smell the glove

Quote from: "RW"Why you still want to is beyond me.  

:001_rolleyes:

I have a duty to the people, to relieve them from their boring, hum-drum lives!

As bad as I am, my handle will still come up months after I haven't posted...  It takes a special skill to do that...

I look at it as a public service...

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

smell the glove

Some do.  When I'm around, everyone hates me.  When I'm gone, everyone misses me.

It's a very fine balance that I walk on...

smell the glove

However, you are right, RW.

I've been turfed so many times, mostly for BS reasons, but nonetheless the world keeps turning...  The forums keep foruming (although shittier every day).

We are all expendable.

smell the glove

Quote from: "cc la femme"locations where he thinks I might have been (but sure as hell now won't be)

I thought you enjoyed our lunch at Moby Dick's?

No more fish & chip dinners for you at Moby Dick's ever again, CC?   :sad:  :sad:  :sad:

Anonymous

Quote from: "smell the glove"Rest well CC...  Don't let the Muslims bite!

The recent cc la femme obsession I think is creepy..

If it is creepy to me, I could imagine how cc la femme feels..

And so you know, I deleted your thread with the not so subtle threats of harm against cc and picture of a rifle.

cc

Creeps gotta creep. Screenshots are screenshots

Actions = consequences

This time he is on the wrong end of consequences. Ugly black converts are easy to spot and cannot outrun IP's

So, we have to decide whether to turn the anxious gendarmes loose to the next level (seems they don't take well to stalkers but it's our call) .... or to just  deal with it with  our own plentiful  resources.

Decisions decisions,  sigh

I am curious. WTF is a "Moby Dick" anyhow? Is that some dive somewhere where riffraff, stalkers and "dicks" hang out?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Twenty Dollars

http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/C5677D0B-D3A2-468E-9D48-448F0932FF68_zpspyuokw7z.jpg.html">

The only thing I can add is, a Ford is a Ford.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "RW"You know TD is gonna save these and snap off a batch later, right?

Think again. You seem enamered with the S. McQueen wannabe and his ford?

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"

And so you know, I deleted your thread with the not so subtle threats of harm against cc and picture of a rifle.

Mel is noted for creeping on the women of the forum......its all part of his schitck.

I can't even count how many women he's offered to arrange a meet up with (times like these I'm glad I'm fat and undesirable)......most times it's in a joking sort of attempt but there is a history of it.

I believe he's actually been successful in his attempts with one or two.......but he always ends up calling them "cunts" and "hags" in the end.  ac_dunno

He should just join a dating site but alas.....they are full of "cunts", "hags" and of course the ever horrible "fatties". So sad for poor Mel.  :001_rolleyes:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "smell the glove"Could very well be.  In fact, I think she may be a Jew also.  Years ago I demanded that she state her race/religion, but she will not.  I get a strong feeling that she is Juden...

Definitely, and she loses her shit when accused of being a jewess, typical k1ke behavior for sure.   :laugh:

As if having a mother who is a Jew is worse that being  a phony Nazi finger pointer, cry baby, failure.

JOE

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Why anyone would be obsessed with a flabby, middle aged (and somewhat nutty) woman like cc, is beyond me. she must be a grandmother by now.

Mel's surely gotta git a life, rather than chasing middle aged grand-moms much older than himself...unless he's inta older women.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview