Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 28, 2024, 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

SCOUSE, what do you do for a living?

Started by JOE, June 11, 2016, 10:12:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"You pick on  Scouse and I for being immature.

I didnt think being an alcoholic bum is such a big deal..

I'm too drunk to find Taiwan on a map.

Odinson, this is not a men's shelter..

Go to sleep, you've had enough to drink for one morning..

What am I saying, you will be on VF whining as you always do.

ac_boring

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"You pick on  Scouse and I for being immature.

I didnt think being an alcoholic bum is such a big deal..

I'm too drunk to find Taiwan on a map.

Odinson, this is not a men's shelter..

Go to sleep, you've had enough to drink for one morning..

What am I saying, you will be on VF whining as you always do.

ac_boring

Freud and I mention you all the time...

Anonymous

Someone posted this about Freud, but the unemployment part, cries for human contact,  fantasy world in his head, and inability to be online on a healthy basis part applies to Odinson too.

Actually, I feel sorry for Freud.

First off, he is unemployed, hence his ability to be online on a more than healthy basis. Second, he lives with 3 other fellow former "flamers" who invited them in when they learned of his financial situation. Third, and here is the kicker, these former "flamers" are in a bad situation themselves, as they basically live off a government stipend intended for one of these former "flamers" retarded child and they themselves bounce around from job to job trying to find something that sticks. Freud himself told others two of them had seasonal jobs as tour bus drivers for a bit but lost them when the season was over and they then went back to sponging off the mentally challenged child.

But Freud brings a tear to my eye when I read about him pretending to be a woman, like he is unsure of his sexuality or even worse trying anything possible for some kind of human contact. He lives in a fantasy world in his head, just ask him, about being this one time big man on a flaming forum when in reality he was nothing more than a bit player, but for him to speak about himself in such reverence is pretty sad, and then hearing about him pretending to be a woman, to me, seems like a pretty serious cry for help if not for his living condition but definately for his mental make up.

He is now telling anyone who will listen how he is in love with another "flamer", Tom Cruise jumping on couches style at another forum. Its hard to believe this to being true since he enjoys portraying himself as a woman, but then again, the internet is full of its own share of weirdos whom date and marry convicted murderers and child abusers, so maybe it is par for the proverbial course.

Anonymous

^^Odinson is all tall tales that nobody is interested in.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"^^Odinson is all tall tales that nobody is interested in.

That is true, but even more annoying is that he is drunk every time he posts..

He tells so many stories he can't remember them all and contradicts himself.

An example of that was yesterday, about his silly claim about when he started on forums..

Now that SCOUSE is gone, there's nobody left who finds his alcohol fuelled stories cute.

Gallium

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-06/BEF01377-2B77-4F97-931C-6A2B6F2C8B1C_zpsb24r4slk.jpg.html">

Last 3 days have been epic at Langosta. Like my new stick. No bigge if ya don't.

Noice...but get it off the rail! It's too easy for the mal to slip out, especially sitting on the wooden armrests.

Twenty Dollars

Gallium

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Maybe we need a surfing thread?

Sounds good to me. Especially with all the remote surf locations, great eye candy and nature itself. It's just the right thing to do on any forum.  :thumbup:

I took this pic up near a section of Great Barrier Reef up in Cairns a few years ago. It's not Bevan!  :wink:

">

Twenty Dollars

http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/F2A687FD-780E-4921-85D8-2EEF1CD6F99B_zpsqfbe1rbq.jpg.html">

Ha, forgot about Bevan. This is Jesus. (Hazoos)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Maybe we need a surfing thread?

Go for it Twenty Dollars.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview