The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

SCOUSE, what do you do for a living?

Started by JOE, June 11, 2016, 10:12:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Who needs secondary education when your field is as versatile as electricity..

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Not gonna answer such personal questions here sorry.

But you want me to show a screen shot of my bank account balance.  :laugh3:

What a fucktard chav piece of shit you are.

BTW, Shen was wrong, Susan Boyle doesn't look like the average British woman in your class.

Here's the kind you should be more familiar with.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/07/15/article-1035397-01F6960900000578-659_233x555.jpg">

I only said that so you could back up your claims, you won't, so why the fuck should I reveal details of my personal life?  

Its possible to post a screenshot of your bank balance without giving away any personal info if you block it out, so whats the problem? If you earn close to a 6 figure salary you should have a pretty healthy balance right? Or are you full of shit?

First off, I could show a bank account statement with no name on it but how would you know it was mine unless a name or account number were visible? Are you really that dumb? Do you think anyone with half a brain would do something like that here?   And furthermore, my bank statement is none of your fucking business, you have a lot of balls asking to see it.

Secondly your statement shows just how little you know of the real world. Where I live on the East Coast of the US, in order to own a home, pay a mortgage, raise children, send them to college, afford a decent car, pay taxes and utilities, put food on the table and do it without any form nonpublic assistance, a decent salary is an absolute must. There is no surviving without it and there is very little disposable income left over to put into a bank account. A small percentage of money comes out of my paycheck pre-tax which goes into my 401k.

Where I live, if you own a home and your income isn't in the high fives (70,000 or more US yearly dollars) you are pretty well fucked. Hell, the property taxes alone on my house probably add up to half your yearly income.

You would probably know more about stuff like this if you weren't such an underachieving little pleb. It appears that in many ways your refusal to grow up has sheltered you from reality. You are nothing but a little neo-Nazi, Peter Pan. :laugh3:

So you've basically admitted to having next to no disposable income because it all goes on bills.   ac_toofunny  

How does it feel to  know that I live in a nice apartment in a nice area and most months have spare cash to spend as I wish?  Sucks to be you from the sounds of it.....

And btw you could post a pic of your balance with the PI blanked out with a timestamp, that way I  would know its genuine...... dont want to because its none of mys business? Thats fine, shame you dont adopt that attitude when it comes to your prying into my life.   :001_rolleyes:

As I said, with blanked out PI you have no idea who statement belongs to.....Fuck you are dumb. I could easily pull a bank statement off the net, doctor it with Photoshop and pass it off as mine and a moron like you would be none the wiser. Shit, I could present myself as a millionaire if I wanted to and if I thought you were that gullible, I would do it just to troll you a little further. :laugh3:

As for disposable income...I gave you general information. The specifics of my fun money is again none of your business. But let me say this, I just got back from a 10 day vacation in Disney (the pics are on the forum). Do you think that was free? Do you think it was cheap? How do you think I paid for it? Do you think I could afford it if I didn't have an education that allowed me to get a decent paying job?

So where have you been lately Scouse, besides some back alley pub that smells like a urinal? Hell, you've even admitted that you've never even been to London. I guess that's too far for you to peddle your swastika bike. I imagine all your disposable income, (such as it is) gets blown on chavette pussy and cheap beer. :laugh3:

BTW, I'm not prying into your life. I don't have to....your uneducated, low class, skinhead, attitude gives me all the info I need to see what you're all about.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Aryan

You're seriously starting to bore the fuck out of me now....  wow you went to Disney land probably paid for on credit card, big fucking deal.  

You're a typical wage slave, struggling to make ends meet every month , most likely with everything in your house on HP.  :laugh:  

Now that wouldnt be so bad if you hadn't been portraying yourself as some superior rich go getter, when you are clearly not.  But keep kidding yourself if you want, and looking down on the working class from that ivory tower of yours.  Here in the UK people like you are known as snobs, not sure what you get called in the US... I guess 'slob' is close enough.   ac_lmfao

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
QuoteAn associates is a 2 year undergraduate degree. In today's day and age its not worth much. Its treated as just a stepping stone toward your 4 year Bachelor's.

Would that include two year engineering technician diplomas Renee?

That and three year engineering technology diplomas lead to good jobs in Canada.

Yes you can get a 2 year technical degree. They're useful for certain tech fields but they don't hold as much weight or open as many doors as a 4 year degree.

In the US there really is no such thing as a 3 year engineering technology diploma. If you want a degree in engineering its a 4 year Bachelor's.

A golf buddy of mine graduated with a diploma in Welding Engineering Technology from Conestoga college. He is currently the plant manager for the biggest custom fabrication and fitting facility in the area.

Life is so much easier and rewarding with an education than without one..

And I am speaking here as a person who only has a certificate as an administrative assistant..

I will enter into a university program when my children are grown up and on their own..

It might be in a non traditional environment though.

In here you wouldnt get a job as a dishwasher without a diploma..

Doing it without a diploma would against the law.

That's why you don't work. No diploma.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I am not asking you to reveal your identity like you want Renee to do..

But, I think you are not in a relationship right now.

Well duh. There's no details to share other than he's got no game, but that's no secret.

He doesn't seem interested in heterosexual relationships.

I always get them to leave in the morning, whats wrong with that?   ac_dunno

You don't get any tail ac_toofunny

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"You're seriously starting to bore the fuck out of me now....  wow you went to Disney land probably paid for on credit card, big fucking deal.

<edit for inane prattle>

You are without a doubt the dumbest little minimum wage earning shit I've come across.....dumber than your buddy 20 Nickels, if that's at all possible.

You do realize that even if you were to put a 10 day Disney vacation on a credit card the bill would be astronomical, don't you? You would also still have to pay it off PLUS interest. Do you have ANY idea what something like that would cost you?

Of course you don't.....you've never been outside your shitty town and your miserable 2 room existence. You probably have never had a credit card because you don't fucking qualify for credit. You're a 30 something year old fringe dwelling, paranoid, headcase with the IQ of a fucking lawn chair. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"You're seriously starting to bore the fuck out of me now....  wow you went to Disney land probably paid for on credit card, big fucking deal.

<edit for inane prattle>

You are without a doubt the dumbest little minimum wage earning shit I've come across.....dumber than your buddy 20 Nickels, if that's at all possible.

You do realize that even if you were to put a 10 day Disney vacation on a credit card the bill would be astronomical, don't you? You would also still have to pay it off PLUS interest. Do you have ANY idea what something like that would cost you?

Of course you don't.....you've never been outside your shitty town and your miserable 2 room existence. You probably have never had a credit card because you don't fucking qualify for credit. You're a 30 something year old fringe dwelling, paranoid, headcase with the IQ of a fucking lawn chair. :laugh3:

A 35 year old moody child. He doesn't want to grow up and start living instead of existing either. A sad sack.

Twenty Dollars

<edit for inane prattle>

Hey slim. Never fucking mention me with this phony Nazi dishwasher. I could buy and sell both of your in debt assholes. Clearly you're real smart when it comes to husbands, kids and employment. Pathetic and telling. ac_toofunny

Odinson

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Odinson"
QuoteAn associates is a 2 year undergraduate degree. In today's day and age its not worth much. Its treated as just a stepping stone toward your 4 year Bachelor's.

Would that include two year engineering technician diplomas Renee?

That and three year engineering technology diplomas lead to good jobs in Canada.

Yes you can get a 2 year technical degree. They're useful for certain tech fields but they don't hold as much weight or open as many doors as a 4 year degree.

In the US there really is no such thing as a 3 year engineering technology diploma. If you want a degree in engineering its a 4 year Bachelor's.

A golf buddy of mine graduated with a diploma in Welding Engineering Technology from Conestoga college. He is currently the plant manager for the biggest custom fabrication and fitting facility in the area.

Life is so much easier and rewarding with an education than without one..

And I am speaking here as a person who only has a certificate as an administrative assistant..

I will enter into a university program when my children are grown up and on their own..

It might be in a non traditional environment though.

In here you wouldnt get a job as a dishwasher without a diploma..

Doing it without a diploma would against the law.

That's why you don't work. No diploma.

Nah I had a trade diploma before I turned 20..

Aryan

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I am not asking you to reveal your identity like you want Renee to do..

But, I think you are not in a relationship right now.

Well duh. There's no details to share other than he's got no game, but that's no secret.

He doesn't seem interested in heterosexual relationships.

I always get them to leave in the morning, whats wrong with that?   ac_dunno

You don't get any tail ac_toofunny

Says Mr Mail order bride 2016....

The very fact you use the word 'tail' shows you're about 90.    :laugh:

Aryan

<edit for inane prattle>

I didn't read all that because like I said you are boring the fuck out of me........... but like I have previously said, if your fat skull had been listening, I'm not on 'minimum wage'.   :001_rolleyes:

Aryan

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

<edit for inane prattle>

Hey slim. Never fucking mention me with this phony Nazi dishwasher. I could buy and sell both of your in debt assholes. Clearly you're real smart when it comes to husbands, kids and employment. Pathetic and telling. ac_toofunny

Ooooooh stand back people, the 70 yr old jew living on mommy's inheritance money in Costa Ebola is piping up   ac_lmfao

Renee

<edit for inane prattle>

A 35 year old moody child. He doesn't want to grow up and start living instead of existing either. A sad sack.

A large portion of the Greater Manchester area which includes Liverpool, Middlesbrough and Knowsley, just to name a few towns, is a slum. Fringe dwelling, uneducated, white trash abound in those places. That's all Scouse is ever known so how can he be faulted for being the disenfranchised little Peter Pan that he is? At least he claims he's not on the dole but other than that, he's pretty typical of his breed of Yob.

Aryan

oOOOOH look, someone's been busy googling towns in the UK...... makes a change from trawling the net for cake pictures I guess.   ac_lmfao

Aryan

Also smart arse, Middlesbrough is NOT part of Greater Manchester    :001_rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview