Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 28, 2024, 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

SCOUSE, what do you do for a living?

Started by JOE, June 11, 2016, 10:12:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE

...is it really true that you are a dishwasher & that you live in Liverpool, England?

...or do you have a job at all? Are you on welfare? Retired?

Anyways, feel free to dispell any unfounded rumors or idle speculatuon which has been tossed around here.

Aryan

Lol I'm no dishwasher, thats just the old jew's weird little fantasy...  

At the moment I do door work/security but I'm most likely going to be getting back into laying floors, something I did for a years with a mate who's step dad owns his own business.  Its hard graft though, and very anti social hours, with it being commercial office buildings done mostly,we obviously have to work through the night when the staff have gone home...... the money is nice though.  

Also I have to say that this little community seems a lot more bothered about what users do for a living and in their time offline than anywhere else I've been, most other sites no one gives a fuck ?

Renee

"Door work/security"......Pfffffft. :laugh3: Good God it's worse than I thought. :laugh3:

He's a bouncer in some chav infested shit club. He breaks up fights between his uneducated drunk brethren.

Jesus Christ, 30 something years old and the only thing he's done with his life is lay carpet for his friend's dad..... "Unskilled labour" is an understatement.

When I labeled Scouse as an "underachiever" I had no idea how bad it was. I almost feel sorry for him. :nea: He's probably about one under the table pay period away from sleeping in the street.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Aryan

Renee , you have got a fucking cheek going on at someone else about their life when you are quite evidently morbidly obese and your health is naturally going to be affected.  

When will you take your docs advice and trim up?   Your cholesterol must be through the roof.  

I also notice you are very vague when it comes to describing your 'dream job'....... not that I particularly give a shit what you do anyway.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Lol I'm no dishwasher, thats just the old jew's weird little fantasy...  

At the moment I do door work/security but I'm most likely going to be getting back into laying floors, something I did for a years with a mate who's step dad owns his own business.  Its hard graft though, and very anti social hours, with it being commercial office buildings done mostly,we obviously have to work through the night when the staff have gone home...... the money is nice though.  

Also I have to say that this little community seems a lot more bothered about what users do for a living and in their time offline than anywhere else I've been, most other sites no one gives a fuck ?

Flooring. Decent work. Everyone needs a new floor now and then.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Lol I'm no dishwasher, thats just the old jew's weird little fantasy...  

We are getting rid of all carpets in our house and replacing it with vinyl plank..

My husband does it all himself..

Only two bedrooms left and he will be done..

He will probably do it in August.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

We are getting rid of all carpets in our house and replacing it with vinyl plank..

My husband does it all himself..

Only two bedrooms left and he will be done..

He will probably do it in August.

Vinyl plank... Cheap and easy to install.

Odinson

Floor carpet you mean?

Must be lucrative business in the UK since you guys have your whole floor covered in carpet.

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Renee , you have got a fucking cheek going on at someone else about their life when you are quite evidently morbidly obese and your health is naturally going to be affected.  

When will you take your docs advice and trim up?   Your cholesterol must be through the roof.  

I also notice you are very vague when it comes to describing your 'dream job'....... not that I particularly give a shit what you do anyway.

Don't you worry about my health....its fine. Its really none of your concern. But just so you know, I probably see a doctor a lot more than you for check-ups and bloodwork and aside from a bad knee from years of playing softball, I'm pretty fuckin healthy.

Truthfully shit for brains, I dont care what the fuck you do for a living. If you want to waste your life doing menial tasks for shit money; staying awake at night, worrying about the big Jew migration, that's your business. But just be aware that the next time you criticize someone on these forums for their appearance or the lifestyle they lead or their political POV, remember that your own shit is FAR from being together.

As for my job.....its not my dream job.....I'm an HR administrator.....It pays the bills and a little more. But life is more than just your job. Your job shouldn't define you.....it's your accomplishments in life that do.

I've been given and worked my ass off for opportunities that some people will never be able to come close it achieving. In many respects I've been extremely lucky and I appreciate that fact everyday. So I'm pretty happy with what I've done and seen thus far, can you say the same, carpet boy? Judging by the amount of whining, crying and finger pointing you do, my guess is "no".

Hopefully your attention span held up enough so that you can read this post. I'm handing out pearls here. All you need to do is be smart enough to take a few.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Renee , you have got a fucking cheek going on at someone else about their life when you are quite evidently morbidly obese and your health is naturally going to be affected.  

When will you take your docs advice and trim up?   Your cholesterol must be through the roof .

The only people in this sub that have immediate health problems are smell the glove and odinson. If those two do not give up boozing soon they will have irreversible health problems.

I am no position to judge either. I drink everyday when I am at home on the farm. I do not get shit faced, but I am still consuming too much barrel wash and beer. I am starting to notice things that do not feel right.

Aryan

Quote from: "Renee"

Don't you worry about my health....its fine. Its really none of your concern. But just so you know, I probably see a doctor a lot more than you for check-ups and bloodwork and aside from a bad knee from years of playing softball, I'm pretty fuckin healthy.

Truthfully shit for brains, I dont care what the fuck you do for a living. If you want to waste your life doing menial tasks for shit money; staying awake at night, worrying about the big Jew migration, that's your business. But just be aware that the next time you criticize someone on these forums for their appearance or the lifestyle they lead or their political POV, remember that your own shit is FAR from being together.

As for my job.....its not my dream job.....I'm an HR administrator.....It pays the bills and a little more. But life is more than just your job. Your job shouldn't define you.....it's your accomplishments in life that do.

I've been given and worked my ass off for opportunities that some people will never be able to come close it achieving. In many respects I've been extremely lucky and I appreciate that fact everyday. So I'm pretty happy with what I've done and seen thus far, can you say the same, carpet boy? Judging by the amount of whining, crying and finger pointing you do, my guess is "no".

Hopefully your attention span held up enough so that you can read this post. I'm handing out pearls here. All you need to do is be smart enough to take a few.

Well quite frankly I'll be amazed if you can see us all down here from the towering heights of that lofty pedestal you're standing on!  :oeudC:  

I'm not worried about your health because I dont know you, or would I want to know you in real life the way you come across on here.....  The point I'm making is that from where I'm standing you don't seem to be in a position to be dishing out 'life' advice.  I make money just fine, and as I said earn enough to live in a decent area and have a nice apartment, paid for by me and me alone, so your scoffing at my lines of work are pretty pointless and pathetic really.  You're clearly just grasping at whatever e straws you can find to use against me.   :laugh:

So as for your so called 'pearls of wisdom', you can fucking keep them.  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Well quite frankly I'll be amazed if you can see us all down here from the towering heights of that lofty pedestal you're standing on!  :oeudC:  

I'm not worried about your health because I dont know you, or would I want to know you in real life the way you come across on here.....  The point I'm making is that from where I'm standing you don't seem to be in a position to be dishing out 'life' advice.  I make money just fine, and as I said earn enough to live in a decent area and have a nice apartment, paid for by me and me alone, so your scoffing at my lines of work are pretty pointless and pathetic really.  You're clearly just grasping at whatever e straws you can find to use against me.   :laugh:

So as for your so called 'pearls of wisdom', you can fucking keep them.  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Yeah okay, you do alright as a door man with no education or skill.  :laugh3:

Lets stop the bullshit, shall we?

Seems to me that the only way you could afford a life as you claim, is by depending on the kindness of others to supplement whatever paltry salary you make.

As I stated previously.....life must be awfully easy in the UK. Then again you do live in a nanny-state paradise. :001_rolleyes:

JOE

...doesnt' bother me what you do.

Most of us are Average Joes who have to make a living some way or another.

Just wonder why somebody keeps insisting you are a dishwasher.

BTW, do you live in or anywhere Liverpool as SeaMajor/$20 has suggested?

I'm guessing London myself.

Aryan

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Yeah okay, you do alright as a door man with no education or skill.  :laugh3:

Lets stop the bullshit, shall we?

Seems to me that the only way you could afford a life as you claim, is by depending on the kindness of others to supplement whatever paltry salary you make.

As I stated previously.....life must be awfully easy in the UK. Then again you do live in a nanny-state paradise. :001_rolleyes:

As I said I dont receive any benefits or money from the state, I dont know what door men get in the US but here we earn around £10-12 p/h, which is far from a shitty rate of pay.  

That isn't my only form of income though, I have other money coming in from means I choose not to discuss on a public forum.   :wink:

As for the other line of  work, an average night's work would earn me around £150 - £200, which done 3 or 4 nights in an average week made me a nice wage, even though the graft is very hard.

Aryan

Quote from: "JOE"

...doesnt' bother me what you do.

Most of us are Average Joes who have to make a living some way or another.

Just wonder why somebody keeps insisting you are a dishwasher.

BTW, do you live in or anywhere Liverpool as SeaMajor/$20 has suggested?

I'm guessing London myself.

I'm working class through and through, but for some reason Renee seems to think that means being a broke bum on the dole.

And I'm a northerner , never been to London or ever want to.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview