The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

SCOUSE, what do you do for a living?

Started by JOE, June 11, 2016, 10:12:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Say Shen, you didnt anser my question about why you supposedly hold your race in such high regard but have chosen to race mix with n1ggers?  Pretty weird that...

I like tall, educated over achieving type A personalities that are well hung. ac_razz

cc

QuoteI like tall, educated over achieving type A personalities that are well hung.

you slut  you
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Aryan

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Say Shen, you didnt anser my question about why you supposedly hold your race in such high regard but have chosen to race mix with n1ggers?  Pretty weird that...

I like tall, educated over achieving type A personalities that are well hung. ac_razz

You've destroyed your racial ancestry  though, picture it as  dipping a banana into a steaming runny shit and then shoving it up ya snatch.    :yuk:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

:001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

SCOUSE, are you in a relationship?

Have you ever come close to getting married?

Do you want to have a family of your own?

Would you date interracially?

Aryan

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Not gonna answer such personal questions here sorry.

I am not asking you to reveal your identity like you want Renee to do..

But, I think you are not in a relationship right now.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I am not asking you to reveal your identity like you want Renee to do..

But, I think you are not in a relationship right now.

Well duh. There's no details to share other than he's got no game, but that's no secret.

Aryan

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"What exactly is so great about relationships?  :laugh:

What is so great about an education?

What is so great about doing your best?

And now what is so great about relationships?

:001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Odinson"I aint in denial... I binge drink but I stay completely sober for long periods of time..

I´m on a bender for a few days and then I quit for a while..

Thats pretty much the only bad habit I have.. Otherwise I eat healthy, workout, dont smoke etc.

Yes, you are. You are hammered every time you post here and you post a lot. You are a bigger alcoholic than Mel. At least he knows it is a problem. You'll be on a list for a new liver and still denying you a drunk.

I aint drunk..

I dont actually need alcohol to unblock my vocabulary..

You´ll be getting the full volley when I´m sober.  ac_biggrin

Like I said, my liver is fine.. Its completely healthy..

You sound just likevI did when I was a drunk.

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Renee"

If I have to explain it, then you are hopeless.

People who sell themselves short by working menial jobs when they are fully capable of being more productive citizens and who are happy or satisfied by merely existing from paycheck to paycheck IMHO are lazy as well as useless.

As for being "not a full shilling", you dont see me running around screaming all over the net that the evil Jooooooooows are coming to exterminate the white man. That hysterical bit of insanity is all you, Hansel. :laugh3:

So Renee how much do you make a year?  If it isn't 6 figures you seriously need to STFU    ac_unsure

I dont make 6 figures but I do alright. I make a competitive salary in the high 5 figure area.

But more importantly, unlike you I have a college degree from a relatively prestigious university. I'm still continuing my education. I've run a successful business, I'be raised children, one currently in college another goes in September. I've worked in various professional settings from engineering to contracting. I've even tried my had at teaching for a while. I'm an extremely ambitious and driven individual.

What have you done besides keep lay carpet and keep drunks from vomiting on your shoes? I think it's you that needs to seriously STFU, there Peter Pan. Time to grow up. Time to put the anti-Semitic fantasies to bed. Time to join society. Time to stop living on the fringe. You'll be better off.

Associates degree?

Renee should have taken a degree in calorie counting    ac_toofunny

I´m puzzled by the educational systems of other countries...

Associates degree is a college degree but its only barely above a simple trade diploma.

An associates is a 2 year undergraduate degree. In today's day and age its not worth much. Its treated as just a stepping stone toward your 4 year Bachelor's.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Problem is they breed like rats, similar to muslims, so they are a threat due to their sheer numbers...

Countries in East Asia have some of the lowest birth rates in the world. Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Singapore have empty cradles. China's birth rate is low too.

Anonymous

QuoteAn associates is a 2 year undergraduate degree. In today's day and age its not worth much. Its treated as just a stepping stone toward your 4 year Bachelor's.

Would that include two year engineering technician diplomas Renee?

That and three year engineering technology diplomas lead to good jobs in Canada.

Renee

But you want me to show a screen shot of my bank account balance.  :laugh3:

What a fucktard chav piece of shit you are.

BTW, Shen was wrong, Susan Boyle doesn't look like the average British woman in your class.

Here's the kind you should be more familiar with.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/07/15/article-1035397-01F6960900000578-659_233x555.jpg">
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview