The best topic

Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

SCOUSE, what do you do for a living?

Started by JOE, June 11, 2016, 10:12:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

Odinson

Why the disrespect Scouse´s carpet laying job...

Somebodys gotta do the field work..

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Blah blah proof or STFU............ go on post a screenshot of your bank balance to prove how superior you are to me and everyone else, blocking out the important bits naturally...

If not do the entire board a favour and pipe the fuck down.      :001_rolleyes:

Nobody in their right mind would post anything so personal on an anonymous board..

What I find hard to believe is that you don't know some people are educated and earn a high wage.

ac_wot

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Hi granny fash, whats going on.....    ac_boring

My oldest is only fifteen..

:laugh:

I won't be a granny for a long time yet.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Hi granny fash, whats going on.....    ac_boring

My oldest is only fifteen..

I won't be a granny for a long time yet.

He or she?

Aryan

Quote from: "Odinson"Why the disrespect Scouse´s carpet laying job...

As I said renee's a billy bullshitter, boasting of a superior pay cheque and lifestyle compared to others , while providing no evidence to back up the claim..... the internet is literally choc full of people like her.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Why the disrespect Scouse´s carpet laying job...

As I said renee's a billy bullshitter, boasting of a superior pay cheque and lifestyle compared to others , while providing no evidence to back up the claim..... the internet is literally choc full of people like her.

Renee  exaggerating.

Aryan

Blah blah proof or STFU............ go on post a screenshot of your bank balance to prove how superior you are to me and everyone else, blocking out the important bits naturally...

Nobody in their right mind would post anything so personal on an anonymous board..

What I find hard to believe is that you don't know some people are educated and earn a high wage.

ac_wot

I earn a decent wage without being 'educated', and according to Renee and Ching Li thats wrong   :laugh:

Although I'm well aware that they are just nit picking and looking for an argument just for the sake of it.

Anonymous

ac_wot

I earn a decent wage without being 'educated', and according to Renee and Ching Li thats wrong   :laugh:

Although I'm well aware that they are just nit picking and looking for an argument just for the sake of it.

That's not what they are saying at all SCOUSE.

Anonymous

^He's either not reading what we're saying or he's too sensitive he refuses to read it.

Aryan

ac_wot

So you regard me as Uber intelligent too?   ac_umm

Aryan

Quote from: "Shen Li"^He's either not reading what we're saying or he's too sensitive he refuses to read it.

Good to know you recognise and admire my superior Aryan intelligence also   ac_biggrin

Anonymous

ac_wot

So you regard me as Uber intelligent too?   ac_umm

I have consistently said that you are very immature and boring.

Anonymous

QuoteGood to know you recognise and admire my superior Aryan intelligence also

Oh yeah, whenever I want a superior shine on my dishes, I'll be sure to give you a call. ac_lmfao

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
QuoteGood to know you recognise and admire my superior Aryan intelligence also

Oh yeah, whenever I want a superior shine on my dishes, I'll be sure to give you a call. ac_lmfao

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview