The best topic

Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Odinson was banned from here.

Started by smell the glove, June 13, 2016, 03:21:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Gallium

"Functional alcoholic"...hahahahahaa, I can relate to that. Where other's walk around delirious and sotted and pass-out on the lounge, there are those whom stay up late into the early hours of the morning, posting random music videos and whacking the keys with a hazy vengeance of requiem.  ac_drinks

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gallium""Functional alcoholic"...hahahahahaa, I can relate to that. Where other's walk around delirious and sotted and pass-out on the lounge, there are those whom stay up late into the early hours of the morning, posting random music videos and whacking the keys with a hazy vengeance of requiem.  ac_drinks

What ever happened to bar brawling? When I was younger, I got shit faced and then beat up total strangers in the bar. What a rush.

RW

Quote from: "Gallium""Functional alcoholic"...hahahahahaa, I can relate to that. Where other's walk around delirious and sotted and pass-out on the lounge, there are those whom stay up late into the early hours of the morning, posting random music videos and whacking the keys with a hazy vengeance of requiem.  ac_drinks

It's WHO stay up late.

Another grammar Gibson in the house.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Gallium

Quote from: "Herman"

What ever happened to bar brawling? When I was younger, I got shit faced and then beat up total strangers in the bar. What a rush.

Drongos happened. And broke gambling one's at that too. These days if you knock one out, they all too ready to sue.

There's an old saying my dad used to say:

[size=200]Back in the day when men were men...and women knew it![/size]

:laugh:

Gallium

Quote from: "RW"

It's WHO stay up late.

Another grammar Gibson in the house.

Bloody 'ell...I hadn't even noticed. My spelling is absolutely atrocious too...I'd be fucked without the ol' spell-check thank fuck!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gallium"

Drongos happened. And broke gambling one's at that too. These days if you knock one out, they all too ready to sue.

Your dear old dad was a wise man.

Gallium

Quote from: "Gallium"

Your dear old dad was a wise man.

Yeah mate...erm...just edit the where to were. Know wot I mean!? Grammar so-and-so is on da prowl!  ac_biggrin

smell the glove

People, don't forget this is the "Retard Rodeo," as it was first named...

To even think about creating a sub-forum that's demeaning to the "special people" with whom we all live amongst, and then capitalizing on it?

And THEN complaining that there are too many retards in here?

I don't want to say "Check your shit," but check your fucking shit!

The main board is different!  Different rules!  Different themes!

Want to run the same rules, regs, and posters between the two forums?  Then why the fuck do both exist?

A good question for you all to contemplate!~

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "RW"So you let them back then don't let them post.

Makes sense.

I guess Renee and I have grown tired of SCOUSE and Odinson already..

It's like creating Reject Rodeo and banning the rejects..

They wear out their welcome very quickly.

I didn't tire of Scouse. On the contrary, I was enjoying our back and forth over the past few days. He presents a willing and rather stationary target. ac_biggrin

Unfortunately he crossed a line that had nothing to do with our interaction and deserved to get spanked for it.

As for Odinson,....He is what he is.  I'd like to see him step up and become more than just background noise on this forum. There are times when his stone age opinions can be sort of amusing but it appears he's not up to adult participation. Maybe when he finishes puberty... ac_dunno

Again.. I didnt do shit..

Certain some1 is a bit butthurt/unstable.  ac_biggrin

I´m getting banned or disapproved because the answer does not please certain some1... No matter how correct it is..

I probably broke her world when I said I was an electrician..

If she cant answer my question about Taiwans world rank, she shouldnt question my claim.

Puberty... Facepalm.

ac_biggrin

This is exactly what I'm talking about. You're annoying and you are pissing off the wrong person.

Smarten the fuck up.

If you want to post here so badly, which you obviously do.....you will STFU and let it go.

Now move on. You act like a petulant, mouthy, child.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Quote from: "smell the glove"People, don't forget this is the "Retard Rodeo," as it was first named...

To even think about creating a sub-forum that's demeaning to the "special people" with whom we all live amongst, and then capitalizing on it?

And THEN complaining that there are too many retards in here?

I don't want to say "Check your shit," but check your fucking shit!

The main board is different!  Different rules!  Different themes!

Want to run the same rules, regs, and posters between the two forums?  Then why the fuck do both exist?

A good question for you all to contemplate!~

Mel, lets get something straight.....this subform is a kind of purgatory for unruly members. Despite it name, it's not a total free for all. You are only allowed to shit in the corners at the whim of the management

Truth be told, this is actually a place where an out of control poster can prove his or her self to be trustworthy. So the better behaved you are in here, the more likely you will be set loose in the general public. So if some clown wants to get the fuck out of the tard cage, it's in their best interest to behave.

Unfortunately most of the hooligans who get thrown in here aren't smart enough to figure that out.

BTW, cut the bullhorn....since when did you get so politically correct?... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"I probably broke her world when I said I was an electrician..

If she cant answer my question about Taiwans world rank, she shouldnt question my claim.

You don't work and Annie never called you..

You didn't ask a question about Taiwan, you made an uneducated comment about it..

Much like if I said Finland is third world hole full of lonely, unemployed alcoholic men who spend every minute of their lives trying to post drunken stories on forums..

There is some people in Finland like that, but thankfully your ilk is in the minority..

Now run along back to Freud and SCOUSE.

Anonymous

^^His bullshit and rambling comments are a pathetic cry for attention. Don't give him an audience.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"^^His bullshit and rambling comments are a pathetic cry for attention. Don't give him an audience.

No frickin kidding. I can't stand reading anything that pathetic bullshitting pretend electrician and engineer writes.

RW

Quote from: "seoulbro"^^His bullshit and rambling comments are a pathetic cry for attention. Don't give him an audience.

Remember when he didn't have an audience because he was banned?

DERP
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

Remember when he didn't have an audience because he was banned?

DERP

Isn't that what seoulbro is saying? Ban the guy?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview