Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

I Need To Seek A Different Path...

Started by smell the glove, June 19, 2016, 09:20:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gallium

Quote from: "smell the glove"
Quote from: "RW"Get a young one who is too naive to know better.

That would be ideal.

Preferably if she was slightly retarded also, that would make my life easier...  No need for an "uppity Western woman!"   :roll:

">

smell the glove

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Gallium"

That would be ideal.

Preferably if she was slightly retarded also, that would make my life easier...  No need for an "uppity Western woman!"   :roll:

">

She looks like she could detonate any minute.

Twenty Dollars

That would be ideal.

">

Gallium

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

That would be ideal.

">

Hahahaha...

On a different note, I was just looking at a few past threads to see if there was anything different worth posting on, when I noticed DSM again. Christ that poor dickhead is on nearly every possible forum just trying to fit in. Once a bastard...always a bastard in his case. Lololololol

Twenty Dollars

Gallium

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"He likes to camp out. 365 days a year. Outdoorsy.

A different kind of camp comes to mind...indoorsy.  :001_rolleyes:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/19cfe0956d12f165e731ab1b1286b33b/tumblr_mf0gozValQ1s05z7qo1_400.gif">

JOE

Well in that case, what you might consider for a mate, is a Mormon, Mel.

They've usually been raised with no alcohol, better diet, less junk food & all the vices plus the sinful lifestyle of most Western Women, eh Mel? And there appear to be a lotta divorced/separated 'uns in places like Utah. I've noticed many are trim, fit, nice, skin nice teeth and they're usually White.

Here's one I read about:

http://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/4c3d8fb6f9689623efc0e877bd12de8f9765c6f3/c=9-0-260-335&r=537&c=0-0-534-712/local/-/media/2015/04/15/USATODAY/USATODAY/635647275861356620-rachel-lehnardt.jpg">

....she was a good girl, 'till the age of 30, until the hormones kicked in and she wanted somethin' more in life rather than just be a baby machine. Anyways, she was charged with having a sex party with minors. Seems all that sexual and religious repression was just too much for her to bear. And she wanted to live it up

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2015/04/15/georgia-mom-arrested-teen-sex-pot-party/25848869/">http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2015 ... /25848869/">http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2015/04/15/georgia-mom-arrested-teen-sex-pot-party/25848869/

...but if she's too wild, ya might just consider picking up a copy of the Book of Mormon and starting readin', eh Mel?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/e5/Mormon-book.jpg/170px-Mormon-book.jpg">

They call it the Good Little Blue Book.

Quote from: "smell the glove"Jo-Jo...

She could very well be Aryan stock...  Most likely is...  Sad but true!

Sadly, this is what is comes down to with women, Joe.  We all know men age like wine, and women age like milk.  

I am a good example of this...  I look better now than most females that are 10 years younger than me do!  I am not making this shit up, since I am usually very hard on myself!

I have been blesses with relatively decent physical genes...  Most women my age have not been.  They're fat and sagging, and wrinkled from sitting in the sun for 20 years, trying to tan themselves into looking like a Negro.

At this point?  My only real option is to go younger...  Plus, I don't have kids, I don't do kids, and I don't want kids, throws a whole other problem into the mix here...  Most women have kids.  The older they get, the better chance there is they've popped a few out!

Twenty Dollars

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

That would be ideal.

">

Hahahaha...

On a different note, I was just looking at a few past threads to see if there was anything different worth posting on, when I noticed DSM again. Christ that poor dickhead is on nearly every possible forum just trying to fit in. Once a bastard...always a bastard in his case. Lololololol
He use to come here to tell us we don't like him very much.

:001_rolleyes:

RW

You don't seem to like him very much at all.  You and SB even came at him on Blurtsome.

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"You don't seem to like him very much at all.  You and SB even came at him on Blurtsome.

Yes, I know..

He reminds me everytime he posts where I do how poorly he was treated here..

My heart breaks for the emotional trauma he suffered..

Not as bad as the way Shen Li bullies Green Hornet, but still deserves honourable mention.

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "RW"You don't seem to like him very much at all.  You and SB even came at him on Blurtsome.

Yes, I know..

He reminds me everytime he posts where I do how poorly he was treated here..

My heart breaks for the emotional trauma he suffered..

Not as bad as the way Shen Li bullies Green Hornet, but still deserves honourable mention.

I think he's over it but it was pretty funny watching seoulbro bitch out on Blurt's board after being there all of a couple days...if that.

:laugh3:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I think he's over it but it was pretty funny watching seoulbro bitch out on Blurt's board after being there all of a couple days...if that.

That's only because you don't like Seoul and he doesn't like you..

DSM likes to visit forums, stir the pot then run along..

He is a former BF poster after all.

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "RW"I think he's over it but it was pretty funny watching seoulbro bitch out on Blurt's board after being there all of a couple days...if that.

That's only because you don't like Seoul and he doesn't like you..

DSM likes to visit forums, stir the pot then run along..

He is a former BF poster after all.

It's extra funny because it was him.  He doesn't seem to get on too well with others.   :nea:

Dsm gets on fine on other boards.  Isn't that weird?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview