Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

I Need To Seek A Different Path...

Started by smell the glove, June 19, 2016, 09:20:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "RW"You don't seem to like him very much at all.  You and SB even came at him on Blurtsome.

:001_rolleyes:

Yes, I know..

He reminds me everytime he posts where I do how poorly he was treated here..

My heart breaks for the emotional trauma he suffered..

Not as bad as the way Shen Li bullies Green Hornet, but still deserves honourable mention.

Rather too soft for a male to whine often about how he's treated.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I think he's over it but it was pretty funny watching seoulbro bitch out on Blurt's board after being there all of a couple days...if that.

:laugh3:

That's only because you don't like Seoul and he doesn't like you..

DSM likes to visit forums, stir the pot then run along..

He is a former BF poster after all.

That is not good. I like RW and Seoul. Both good contributors.

I don't know who DSM is, but he can't be worth fighting about.

RW

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "RW"I think he's over it but it was pretty funny watching seoulbro bitch out on Blurt's board after being there all of a couple days...if that.

:laugh3:

That's only because you don't like Seoul and he doesn't like you..

DSM likes to visit forums, stir the pot then run along..

He is a former BF poster after all.

I didn't realise anyone was fighting about him.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Fuck that effeminate, bag-licking cocksucker DSM. He's as pathetic as Hornung and as big a fucking ass kisser as fucking soon. He's the only fucking BFtard that I truly can't fucking stand.

More importantly, why is anyone joining fucking Blurtsome? Blurt, asshole(asal the stunned twat Gambino cocksucker), pretend homo bob can post here, but the Iron Chink can't post there??

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"Fuck that effeminate, bag-licking cocksucker DSM. He's as pathetic as Hornung and as big a fucking ass kisser as fucking soon. He's the only fucking BFtard that I truly can't fucking stand.

More importantly, why is anyone joining fucking Blurtsome? Blurt, asshole(asal the stunned twat Gambino cocksucker), pretend homo bob can post here, but the Iron Chink can't post there??

We all know seoulbro is soon just with a much better skirt to live under.

DSM is actually really funny when people aren't up his ass.  I can't believe you're dissing asal.  That one blows my mind.

Blurtsome doesn't exist anymore.  Blurt got off the Serbian roller coaster.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

Shows what little I know

1. soon  is seoul?  .. tell me it isn't so

2. Dsm is hilarious  ... funniest poster I've ever seen .. he does appear to suck up elsewhere, but I thinks its just that he backs away from ruffling anyone

The avy put me off initially, but then I saw how funny he was

after what I saw of him I even recommended him here ...   did he go all BF here? .. don't know or understand that  at all .. and did not see any of him here so its a mystery to me

3. Moanreal went falsies  up again?

Quote from: "OP"I Need To Seek A Different Path...

You do .. and you won't
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

1. seoul is so much like soon it isn't even funny.  He's more subtle and has a better skirt to hide under but he's a lippy little pet nonetheless.

2. DSM is pretty darn hilarious.  After I cut giving him the gears, I could appreciate him a lot more.  He doesn't live up to the Bastard Factory name.  It's also embarrassing when you invite someone here because you think the people are great with good conversation to be had and they get treated like dirt (like banned for telling the resident pet to kiss off).

3. It moved and changed its name.
Beware of Gaslighters!

deadskinmask

it was a simple misunderstanding that got blown way out of proportion. attempts were made to correct it and for whatever reason they failed. no big deal. internets full of em.... RW made a thred to squash the problem so that i could post without the whole thred getting torn to shit.... several ppl said 'i won't say shit to him. in fact, when he logs in i'll log the hell out and won't come back till hes gone'.... i've posted with several ppl that would probably get erections if folks had said that about them.... but i'm not that type.... and if that many folks have that big of an issue with me, it would be respectful of the board for me to fuck off.... so i did.... i wouldn't mind posting here occasionally but not at the cost of 3 or more posters.... theres nobody to blame really.... some folks just don't resonate well.... no harm. no foul.... and no hard feelings on my part....

Gallium

Quote from: "Gallium"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Gallium"
Quote from: "smell the glove"
Quote from: "RW"Get a young one who is too naive to know better.

That would be ideal.

Preferably if she was slightly retarded also, that would make my life easier...  No need for an "uppity Western woman!"   :roll:

">

She looks like she could detonate any minute.

Hahahaha...

On a different note, I was just looking at a few past threads to see if there was anything different worth posting on, when I noticed DSM again. Christ that poor dickhead is on nearly every possible forum just trying to fit in. Once a bastard...always a bastard in his case. Lololololol
He use to come here to tell us we don't like him very much.

:001_rolleyes:

Yeah...that would be about right. He can be very bi-polar depending on how much weed he has smoked. I used to get along with him years ago before he went all ape_shit and bastardised.

When he openly admitted that he had no respect for women on more than a few occasions, I thought he was coming across as a bit of a clown. Then recently he said some very serious things about my own daughter and myself on a sexual level. If that wasn't enough, he further went on asking about my mother and how she was going, ending his question in Tick-Tock. My mother has terminal cancer and although it seems to be manageable at this stage, her body is riddled with tumours and there is no definite knowing of her life expectancy.

I don't like the man, and I sure as hell don't like what he stands for.

Anonymous

He's not and like RW says, nobody is fighting. I like all the posters here, but some of RW's friends I can't stand. Number one on the list would be that enabling asskissing twat mimi. I'd like to beat the fucking hell out of her.

Gallium

Quote from: "Shen Li"

He's not and like RW says, nobody is fighting. I like all the posters here, but some of RW's friends I can't stand. Number one on the list would be that enabling asskissing twat mimi. I'd like to beat the fucking hell out of her.

Don't talk like a cunt, and I won't treat you like a cunt novice!!!!!

RW

You should learn to be more like me and get along well with everyone.

hahaha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

You should learn to be more like me and get along well with everyone.

hahaha

I'm fucking working on being a kinder, gentler Iron Chink. :001_tongue:

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I had noticed. :D

I'm becoming too fucking lovable.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview