Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

I Need To Seek A Different Path...

Started by smell the glove, June 19, 2016, 09:20:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

smell the glove

There was a time when I actually got out and did things...  Even when I was married to my ex, which wasn't that long ago, we did a lot of things together.

After the divorce (which was probably 80% my fault anyhow), things seemed to abruptly change with me.  I lost a lot of any 'passion' that I once had.  Not sure why, exactly.

Now, with the recent death of my parents (both of whom died way before I ever expected them to), things are now exceptionally lonely here for me.  I now have no family in the area at all, and a very small circle of friends (who in all reality most likely don't care if I lived or died).

Being single isn't the worst thing, but I do miss my ex.  She almost brought about a little 'stability' in my life...  It wasn't necessarily a bad thing, to be quite honest.  Left to my own devices, I am now literally drinking myself to death, with the only company being the bottle, some shit on YouTube, and the occasional posts on forums...

This isn't exactly how I want to live the rest of my life...  Single, alone, best friend the bottle and some crappy forum.  I'm not complaining about the forums, but you know what I mean here.

I am destroying myself, slowly but surely.  I woke up today with a big painful bump on the back of my head.  After hitting the Vodka, no doubt I must have fallen into something here, or onto the floor.

I know there's slim chance I'll ever get my ex back, but it would be nice to have some companionship again.  I think I'm ready...

Here's the problem, though...  Online dating is shit.  Look at these available women from my area...  It gives you an idea of what I have to work with, as far as local singles:

http://i65.tinypic.com/24lju6r.png">

Is this even a chick^^^?  Almost would have to grab it between the legs to make sure there's nothing dingling-dangling down there.

http://i67.tinypic.com/20fdttw.png">

Look what I'm dealing with here^^^.  The stuff of nightmares.

So, I have concluded that online dating is not for me.  I didn't meet my ex online, so odds are if I ever meet another female again, it won't be online either.  This means that I've got to change up my style, and get out more often.  It is the ONLY way.

I'm not that bad looking...  average at least, with a decent enough physique.  I have a full head of hair, and cash in the bank.  I have the prerequisites for attracting a significant other that's at least slightly better than average.  It's me that's holding back this potential.

I want this to happen.  Hopefully it can, in time.  I was better off with my ex, and hopefully I won't make the same mistakes with the next one that I did with her!  The only problem is, is that my ex was pretty good looking, and didn't have kids!  THAT will be a hard thing to duplicate again, but I NEVER settle for less...  If there's one, there will be more!

Making this happen though, requires more of me than getting depressed browsing POF...  It requires of me to get out more...  Meet new people.  Go to different venues.  Go to new places.  Killing my liver every night on these forums will make fuck all happen.

I truly want to believe that I am capable of doing more with my life, than being an isolated drunk.  Perhaps if I focus, I will find someone that not only puts up with me, but likes me!  Time will tell, but I must try...  There MUST be someone out there that would be compatible, no?  Won't find them on here though!

I like to ramble on, but that's about it!

Sometimes I debate closing all social media accounts...  Fuck the forums, fuck FaceShit, fuck all social media, and just retain an email account.  Maybe living away from the netz, and doing other shit with live people, isn't necessarily a bad thing...  Food for thought!

Anyhow, it is what it is!

Twenty Dollars

smell the glove

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Be kind to yourself. Drink premium Vodka

I know, I know...

I'll probably never change much, but I really must...  I should.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "smell the glove"

I know, I know...

Pretty sure you can buy Grey Goose for $35 where you live. Maybe less. Go ahead...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

I know, I know...

Pretty sure you can buy Grey Goose for $35 where you live. Maybe less. Go ahead...

I'm pretty sure he can't.

Gallium

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

I know, I know...

Given his great expectations, I think Pip needs to stick to the beer!  :001_rolleyes:

http://funnymemes.co/memes/How_beer_goggles_work_Funny_Meme.png">

JOE

Hey Mel what you need is a good Muslim wife:

http://www.geomarriage.com/marriage/members/uploads/112009/23120952-963.jpg">

I hear you can get a nice blond one from Albania or the ex Yugoslavia.

Blindly submissive, obedient and kind. And she'll never leave you like the last one did.

However there is one catch. You'd have to convert to Islam, swear your allegiance to Allah, stop drinking, stop swearing and donate some of your hard earned wealth to the local Mosque. And don't forget the pilgramage to Mecca where you'd join the millions of your faith.

Miracles can happen Mel. You can get that lovely blond wife you're pining for.

You just have to give up something to get something.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Gallium"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

I know, I know...

Given his great expectations, I think Pip needs to stick to the beer!  :001_rolleyes:

http://funnymemes.co/memes/How_beer_goggles_work_Funny_Meme.png">

Gonna try this theory our next Sat. @ Pasa Tiempo

Anonymous

Smell the glove, I understand you are grieving the loss of your parents while still not being over your divorce..

I don't know you and I don't have any advice to offer other than alcohol is not the answer..

As for online dating, I know some people that have met people through dating sites..

Some of had success, others not..

I know Shen Li's mother is on at least one dating site.

JOE

Say, this one's a beauty....

http://i67.tinypic.com/20fdttw.png">

....she's the one fer you, Mel.

Such lovely pale blue eyes.

Aryan stock fer sure, eh?

smell the glove

Jo-Jo...

She could very well be Aryan stock...  Most likely is...  Sad but true!

Sadly, this is what is comes down to with women, Joe.  We all know men age like wine, and women age like milk.  

I am a good example of this...  I look better now than most females that are 10 years younger than me do!  I am not making this shit up, since I am usually very hard on myself!

I have been blesses with relatively decent physical genes...  Most women my age have not been.  They're fat and sagging, and wrinkled from sitting in the sun for 20 years, trying to tan themselves into looking like a Negro.

At this point?  My only real option is to go younger...  Plus, I don't have kids, I don't do kids, and I don't want kids, throws a whole other problem into the mix here...  Most women have kids.  The older they get, the better chance there is they've popped a few out!

Anonymous

Quote from: "smell the glove"Jo-Jo...

She could very well be Aryan stock...  Most likely is...  Sad but true!

Sadly, this is what is comes down to with women, Joe.  We all know men age like wine, and women age like milk.  

I am a good example of this...  I look better now than most females that are 10 years younger than me do!  I am not making this shit up, since I am usually very hard on myself!

I have been blesses with relatively decent physical genes...  Most women my age have not been.  They're fat and sagging, and wrinkled from sitting in the sun for 20 years, trying to tan themselves into looking like a Negro.

At this point?  My only real option is to go younger...  Plus, I don't have kids, I don't do kids, and I don't want kids, throws a whole other problem into the mix here...  Most women have kids.  The older they get, the better chance there is they've popped a few out!

Good luck I guess.

ac_unsure

smell the glove

Quote from: "Fashionista"Good luck I guess.

ac_unsure

It's a terrible problem, I know!

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

smell the glove

Quote from: "RW"Get a young one who is too naive to know better.

That would be ideal.

Preferably if she was slightly retarded also, that would make my life easier...  No need for an "uppity Western woman!"   :roll:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview