The best topic

Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

I Need To Seek A Different Path...

Started by smell the glove, June 19, 2016, 09:20:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 13 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

smell the glove

You're just bitter since you probably don't fit my profile...  I am sorry for that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "smell the glove"You're just bitter since you probably don't fit my profile...  I am sorry for that.
 Im giving you valuable advice. Im happily married.  And when you turn hard critisism around in that way and use it to inflate your ego, thats called "NPD".  Just sayin. That mentality you just displayed is probably why you are divorced.

smell the glove

Quote from: "Dove"the handle says "smelltheglove" which is actualky pretty disturbing. Wth? Lol

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1AlRy13Hp4

Anonymous

smell the glove

Quote from: "Dove""Popped out a few"?   Is this the way you view motherhood?  Perhaps your problem is this shallow approach to humanity?

I don't "do" kids.  I don't have children of my own, and I refuse to date women that have kids.

If you like children?  All the power to ya!

I don't.

smell the glove

Quote from: "Dove"Ahhh. Shitty metal. Thats why i didnt know.

Spinal Tap was a comedic endeavor!  A joke!

Gallium

Anonymous

Quote from: "smell the glove"
Quote from: "Dove""Popped out a few"?   Is this the way you view motherhood?  Perhaps your problem is this shallow approach to humanity?

I don't "do" kids.  I don't have children of my own, and I refuse to date women that have kids.

If you like children?  All the power to ya!

I don't.
 So? That doesnt give you some pass to use degrading speech when describing mothers. Someone "popped" you out and raised your cocky ass, didnt she?

smell the glove

Yes.  My drunken mother "popped" me out, which she should not have done.

As an only child, raised by drunks, I did not care for my upbringing.

I will say what I want, to whom I want, when I want, until I am banned...

Until then?  Keep popping out kids, and the best of luck to you and your significant other.

Don't judge my choices.

Anonymous

My mother has always been a psychotic drunk. In fact, ive had to actually kick her out of my life entirely.  She didnt raise me, but shes been around. My grandmother was my primary.  However, some fucked up people do not devalue the whole.  And thanks :)  This is my 4th and last, and i assure you...its a whole lot more complicated than simply "popping" them out. You can say what you want, yes.  But so can anyone else.  Freedom of speech applies to everyone.

Gallium

Quote from: "smell the glove"Yes.  My drunken mother "popped" me out, which she should not have done.

As an only child, raised by drunks, I did not care for my upbringing.

I will say what I want, to whom I want, when I want, until I am banned...

Until then?  Keep popping out kids, and the best of luck to you and your significant other.

Don't judge my choices.

Stop being a little shit!  :negative:

smell the glove

Quote from: "Dove"My mother has always been a psychotic drunk. In fact, ive had to actually kick her out of my life entirely.  She didnt raise me, but shes been around. My grandmother was my primary.  However, some fucked up people do not devalue the whole.  And thanks :)  This is my 4th and last, and i assure you...its a whole lot more complicated than simply "popping" them out. You can say what you want, yes.  But so can anyone else.  Freedom of speech applies to everyone.

NICE!

We can now agree, and be friends online.

I don't mind kids, but know I am unable to raise my own properly, and cannot be in a position to raise other peoples kids (since they're not my business anyhow).

That's why I have a "no kids" policy.  It ain't my job.

I also have a "No Fatts with Tatts" policy also, but we'll save that for another time!

Anonymous

Step parents are not really required to actually raise the kid, but if family life is not for you dont even try it. You could do alot of damage. Most women who are younger and dont have children will want to eventually. Your best bet is a woman your age with no children who has decided she doesnt want them. They are out there. What about fats without tats?

smell the glove

Quote from: "Dove"Step parents are not really required to actually raise the kid, but if family life is not for you dont even try it. You could do alot of damage. Most women who are younger and dont have children will want to eventually. Your best bet is a woman your age with no children who has decided she doesnt want them. They are out there. What about fats without tats?

That's what I'm sayin'!  Women without a bunch of kids (at my age) are rarer than the fucking Sasquatch!

And the ones that don't have kids, look like a can of crushed assholes!

I can only date younger, it seems...  I don't like to date outside of a five year window from my age, but it looks like I have no other choice!

Anonymous

Those women are gonna want kids.  I know women who are older, look good, are wonderful women who dont have or want children. They typically do alot of outreach work.  My "spiritual mother" never was able to have children... so she became a sort of mother of many.  Shes single, too. But shes pretty comfortable where she is in life.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview