The best topic

Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 06, 2024, 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I Need To Seek A Different Path...

Started by smell the glove, June 19, 2016, 09:20:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Annie

If you look really close... you can see what looks like a naked person sitting on the couch in the reflection of his glasses.....lol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"If you look really close... you can see what looks like a naked person sitting on the couch in the reflection of his glasses.....lol

I will not be looking really close.

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Gallium

Quote from: "Annie"If you look really close... you can see what looks like a naked person sitting on the couch in the reflection of his glasses.....lol

Awww Annie...you already PM'd me about that. Shhhhhhhhhhhhh  ac_biggrin

Annie

What the hellllll Galium! You were waaay out of line ahole. RW didn't deserve that  acc_angry  And the threats on Dove, not cool  acc_angry

Listerfiend

Steer clear of that time bomb Annie.  When smacked shit splatters.

Annie

Just because someone may be full of shit, doesn't mean that when smacked, a bunch of shit will go flying  :sneaky2:

Listerfiend

Gallium

Quote from: "Annie"What the hellllll Galium! You were waaay out of line ahole. RW didn't deserve that  acc_angry  And the threats on Dove, not cool  acc_angry

What the hellllll Annie! Don't take shit out of context ahole. They both worked together for a purpose and said some outlandish things...i just went along for the ride.  :beurk:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/FiX2vOKkNqM/maxresdefault.jpg">

Annie

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

I edited my post, it wasn't meant for Gallium but looked like it. Ew

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I edited my post, it wasn't meant for Gallium but looked like it. Ew

Gallium is a disturbed individual.

smell the glove

Everyone is disturbed.  In real life?  Yes they are...

Online?  Even moreso...

It's the way it is!

Annie

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview