The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

It's time to BAN WOMEN

Started by cc, June 19, 2016, 12:30:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Quote from: "cc la femme"ummm no, not at all in fact.

Western society has "mainly" grown up. "Another" is "mainly" still back in 650 and currently attempting to head back even further

For example, I'm still waiting for that 1 country out of 57  that does not disrespect / detest women to the point of making them lowly chattels

I can name many (maybe all) Western countries where that is rare and "individual" only, as against being the "norm" in the 57

Grown up with those influences well established and in place.  You seem to think change happens in years rather than decades or centuries.

Again, I can't provide a simple answer to a complex and flawed question.  How about this....when you tell me how many Muslims in the world are extremists/Islamists/terrorists, I'll give you the number of countries that detest women.  

Deal?
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "cc la femme"ummm no, not at all in fact.

Western society has "mainly" grown up. "Another" is "mainly" still back in 650 and currently attempting to head back even further

For example, I'm still waiting for even 1 country, much less many or most, of 57  that does not disrespect / detest women to the point of making them lowly chattels  ... that accepts gays as equals, that allows one to leave their belief without very serious repercussions ... etc. etc. ... that list is just the tip o the sand dune

I can name many (maybe all) Western countries where that is rare, "individual" only and shunned by society, as against being the "societal norm" in the 57 ... and in certain communities / areas within the West ... a rapidly increasing gift we are blessed with

To address your addition, the US doesn't even view gays as having equal rights under the law.  You can thank Christian influence for that.

Oh no wait!  Islam is special in its hatred/fear/dislike of homosexuality.

:001_rolleyes:
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

Yes it is ... most everyone in the 57 is extremely anti-gay ... many of them imprison gays ... some kill them. I'm exceedingly surprised to see someone try that one on for size

"I'm still waiting for that 1 country out of 57 that does not disrespect / detest women to the point of making them lowly chattels" is extremely staight forward, is NOT a question, rather is a simple request for backup to support your point
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

Quote from: "cc la femme""I'm still waiting for that 1 country out of 57 that does not disrespect / detest women to the point of making them lowly chattels" is extremely staight forward, is NOT a question, rather is a simple request for backup to make your point stick

Straw man cc, but I did already address it.

So how about that number?
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

I did not see that a.. all I saw is running away from it

So you can't  .. why not just woman up and say it

RW

And another bit of legal history - in the US, under coverture, women were considered chattel.  This stemmed from British common law.  It's part of a PATRIARCHIAL system and seen in countries outside is Islam.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "cc la femme"So you can't  .. why not just woman up and say it

I can.

I gave you my terms.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

You also realise there are and have been Islamic countries with female leaders right?
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

terms? I must have missed that  ... terms for a simple example or mega examples  to prove your general points?  WTF is that all about

You bloody well know the societal norms are centuries behind and just won't admit it

RW

Quote from: "cc la femme"terms? I must have missed that  ... terms for a simple example or mega examples  to prove your general points?  WTF is that all about

You bloody well know the societal norms are centuries behind and just won't admit it

I have admitted that actually.

You're slippin' cc.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

I'v'e been working hard lately, but looks like you admitted that " societal norms are centuries behind " so we are done with this carryon

As that is true ...... my sig asks the only remaining question .. has for some time

RW

Here's me admitting Islam and her countries are behind the times:

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "cc la femme"Shame .. you of all know 1. our society has progressed and 2. islam has not

Of course I do.  I understand that a large portion of Muslims come from countries not as advanced or developed as our.  That makes them primative, not inherently fucking evil.

http://thebluecashew.com/post133723.html?hilit=Primative#p133723">http://thebluecashew.com/post133723.htm ... ve#p133723">http://thebluecashew.com/post133723.html?hilit=Primative#p133723

Not to mention earlier in this thread:
Quote from: "RW"You all seem to need a history lesson on the plight of women throughout history.  It's because we've advanced as a society beyond this shit, we think we're in some way superior to those who remain primative.  They will catch up to us eventually but like us, these women will need to rise up on their own accord just like we did.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "cc la femme"I'v'e been working hard lately, but looks like you admitted that " societal norms are centuries behind " so we are done with this carryon

As that is true ...... my sig asks the only remaining question .. has for some time

I have sigs turned off.

You know what question I've been asking YOU for YEARS?  How many Muslims are extremists/Islamists/terrorists?

Next time you demand I put up an answer to one of your questions, keep in mind you have NEVER answered mine.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

I don't keep track

It wasn't a question.

Anyhow, forget naming a country.  Obviously there are none. I've about had enough of this embarrassing silliness for now

Quote from: "Sig"So WHY would we deliberately bring in an inherently violent / supremacist / misogynist / counter-to-democracy IDEOLOGY that HATES and Works to Destroy our Western Way of Life with a passion!!!

Someone, anyone, remind me WHY we would do that.

The issue  that has always mattered most to me is what the hell we can or will be able to do to protect all the good people when islam brings it all to the inevitable "crunch time"

Oh, and the moral, or rather immoral issue of bringing even more people into a situation that  so obviously will become extremely ugly for them when islam brings it all to "crunch time"

RW

I'm trying not to embarrass you.  Sowwy!  ;)

Right now, adding more Muslims into European countries where conflicts between Muslims and non-Muslims are on the rise would be incredibly ill advised.  

Now what if the Muslims living in our country don't have a "crunch time"?  What if they are just like all the other immigrant types who have moved here for a better life?  What do you say about those people?
Beware of Gaslighters!