The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

It's time to BAN WOMEN

Started by cc, June 19, 2016, 12:30:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

smell the glove

Quote from: "Herman"Muslims who do not observe the hatred of Islamic texts are A-OK. It's not Muslims that are bad, it's their ideas.

He was OK.

In fact, things were a little too "free" for him at one point!

Myself and another employee (we were both top at our jobs, and were actually delegated to hire, train and recommend the firing of guys), caught him smoking weed on company time.

Neither of us made a big deal about it, but we made it clear to him the next time you smoke on the job, while operating heavy equipment, you're gone.  Do what you want on your own time, but no smoking on the job.

He never did that again.

smell the glove

In fact, a Peter Kiewit & Sons employee first brought up the problem.

Us, as outside contractors, dealt with the problem firmly, quickly, but fairly.

Myself and my co-worker dealt with the problem quickly.

It was rectified, and the Muslim didn't ever do that again.  He was a good guy, and I'll go to bat for anyone that has my back also...

Kiewit contracts are big, and that's one contract that we didn't want to fuck up...

Gallium

Muslims that don't observe the love of sanitary paper are pretty bad. Their persistence in using the bare left hand on the A-nus, after pushing out a deuce, and then believing that mere communal soap will vanquish E.coli and the distorted ideology that the bacterium won't exist and spread into the general populace after the fact is a goddamn outrage to tell you the truth!

http://1389blog.com/pix/koranpaper1_2.jpg">

acc_devil

smell the glove

The Muslims here (the few that are here), haven't yet created the "London Look."

Lots of Chinese here though, but quite honestly?  The Chinese are the best imports of them all...  Not that I like imports, but the Ch!nks are OK.  They have money, keep to themselves, and don't complain.

RW

Quote from: "cc la femme"making excuses as some do is just that  .. apologizing for islam / appeasing for it etc. ..... but no one I know said that  "not hating on" people is anything bad

I do encounter many who make excuses for islam  (too many creative excuses to list) and then try to play innocent and fall back on that line  ... and I call that for what that is when I see it

but a genuine neutral "not hating on"  people is good .... Some of us hate islam for what it still is "today"   ... but do not "hate on" good people as a result

So is that the same when you get called a crusading Islamophobe?  Are people just "calling it like they see it"?

Understanding and perspective isn't excuse and apology.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Gallium"Muslims that don't observe the love of sanitary paper are pretty bad. Their persistence in using the bare left hand on the A-nus, after pushing out a deuce, and then believing that mere communal soap will vanquish E.coli and the distorted ideology that the bacterium won't exist and spread into the general populace after the fact is a goddamn outrage to tell you the truthl

Why do I have a feeling that despite this post, you love watching women go ass to mouth.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Herman"Muslims who do not observe the hatred of Islamic texts are A-OK. It's not Muslims that are bad, it's their ideas.

:001_rolleyes:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Romero

Quote from: "cc la femme"So you advocate against my fraternizing with islamics

I've never said anything against your fraternization with your Islamic employees and friends.

You have. :laugh:

Warning us against Islamics one moment, fraternizing with them the next... you're the answer to your signature's question!

Twenty Dollars

Don't know CC at all. True or false Cs?

Anonymous

Even if Islamic texts contain many calls to violence I think most Muslims understand it was written in a much different world from today..

Though I wonder what motivates a convert to Islam who was raised in a Western nation.

ac_umm

I guess every convert has their own reasons.

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Even if Islamic texts contain many calls to violence I think most Muslims understand it was written in a much different world from today..

Though I wonder what motivates a convert to Islam who was raised in a Western nation.

ac_umm

Kind of like the Bible, eh?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

ac_umm

I knew you would post that and the answer of course is no.

RW

Quote from: "RW"

ac_umm

I knew you would post that and the answer of course is no.

:001_rolleyes:

So Christians think the Bible was not written in a much different world from today?  They don't ignore all the calls to violence contained in it?  Sorry Fash, but the answer to that question is a resounding YES, they do.

Hey cc, are you starting to see how this whole religion thing works across the board yet?
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

ummm no, not at all in fact.

Western society has "mainly" grown up. "Another" is "mainly" still back in 650 and currently attempting to head back even further

For example, I'm still waiting for even 1 country, much less many or most, of 57  that does not disrespect / detest women to the point of making them lowly chattels  ... that accepts gays as equals, that allows one to leave their belief without very serious repercussions ... etc. etc. ... that list is just the tip o the sand dune

I can name many (maybe all) Western countries where that is rare, "individual" only and shunned by society, as against being the "societal norm" in the 57 ... and in certain communities / areas within the West ... a rapidly increasing gift we are blessed with
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

Quote from: "cc la femme"ummm no, not at all in fact.

Western society has "mainly" grown up. "Another" is "mainly" still back in 650 and currently attempting to head back even further

For example, I'm still waiting for that 1 country out of 57  that does not disrespect / detest women to the point of making them lowly chattels

I can name many (maybe all) Western countries where that is rare and "individual" only, as against being the "norm" in the 57

Grown up with those influences well established and in place.  You seem to think change happens in years rather than decades or centuries.

Again, I can't provide a simple answer to a complex and flawed question.  How about this....when you tell me how many Muslims in the world are extremists/Islamists/terrorists, I'll give you the number of countries that detest women.  

Deal?
Beware of Gaslighters!