The best topic

Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Is John Correct?

Started by smell the glove, June 22, 2016, 03:05:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

It's a little known fact that an overweight man is more accepted in society than an overweight woman, especially on BMI scales.
Beware of Gaslighters!

JOE

'John' is most likely 'Mel' posting under another pseudonym tryin' (and succeeding) at stirrin' the pot :roll: Well he's sure got your goat(s), especially Romero.  :wink:  

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "smell the glove"
Quote from: "Romero"More men than women are overweight in the US

According to your chart, males sit at 4% for extreme obesity, and females sit at 8%.

According to my chart, more men are overweight-extremely obese overall. John's talking about being fat period, not just extremely obese.

I would actually consider it's statistically about the same when it comes to men and women being overweight plus. It's only a few percentage points either way.

John's wrong. There are about the same number of men and women considered fat in the US. No surprise since gender has little to do with it.

I don't suppose you or John are going to start ordering men to get off their lazy asses and lose weight, are ya? Funny how it works when you have to accept reality and can't just bitch.

RW

You're a dreamer Joe.

I almost like that about you.
Beware of Gaslighters!

JOE

Quote from: "RW"You're a dreamer Joe.

I almost like that about you.

Aw, c'mon 'Real! Admit it...you like me! You like me a lot!

Yer like that girl in the playground who sees the boy sitting in the corner, punches him in the arm, laughs, then runs away giggling - thinking it was funny....then plays hard to get.  :wink:

Romero

Quote from: "JOE"'John' is most likely 'Mel' posting under another pseudonym tryin' (and succeeding) at stirrin' the pot :roll: Well he's sure got your goat(s), especially Romero.  :wink:

I know it's Mel. I know it's silly trying to talk some sense into him.

You troll too. But you'd be sad if all the sane people on forums didn't give you any of the attention you crave.

Weren't you just claiming that being on the internet makes you less free? Life for you is now rigid and unforgiving?

Aaaaaaaawwwwww...

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"It's a little known fact that an overweight man is more accepted in society than an overweight woman, especially on BMI scales.

I don't deny that and both of my sisters would agree with you. You've seen my pic, I am a big guy. But, I'm a bit overweight too. Nobody describes me as fat though. They call me a big guy.

smell the glove

Joe is correct...

I think I would get a better bang for my buck in the Ukraine.  It just so happens that my ex was half Ukrainian.

Perhaps that would be a better destination, as at least those women would be more appreciative of a man trying to give them a better life!

Anonymous

Quote from: "smell the glove"Joe is correct...

I think I would get a better bang for my buck in the Ukraine.  It just so happens that my ex was half Ukrainian.

Perhaps that would be a better destination, as at least those women would be more appreciative of a man trying to give them a better life!

I am Ukrainian. Our food is fattening.

smell the glove

The only real issue is that I would need to get an iron-clad pre-nup at this point in my life.

Even if they're from Russia or the Ukraine, I'm sure the first thing they study up on are divorce laws!

Gallium

Quote from: "smell the glove"The only real issue is that I would need to get an iron-clad pre-nup at this point in my life.

Even if they're from Russia or the Ukraine, I'm sure the first thing they study up on are divorce laws!

You're a piss-poor pleb that can't even get laid! Fucking pre-nup! Bahahahahaha  ac_lmfao

smell the glove

Quote from: "Gallium"You're a piss-poor pleb that can't even get laid! Fucking pre-nup! Bahahahahaha  ac_lmfao

I could tell you exactly how much I'm worth, but it would be pointless, as you wouldn't believe me anyhow.

Nonetheless, yes, I am at a point in my life where I am worth enough to want an iron-clad pre-nup.

Gallium

Quote from: "smell the glove"
Quote from: "Gallium"You're a piss-poor pleb that can't even get laid! Fucking pre-nup! Bahahahahaha  ac_lmfao

I could tell you exactly how much I'm worth, but it would be pointless, as you wouldn't believe me anyhow.

Nonetheless, yes, I am at a point in my life where I am worth enough to want an iron-clad pre-nup.

Hahahahaha....yeah righto!  :laugh3:

smell the glove

Right now I have zero debt, and no mortgage (I own, and don't rent).

My net worth is around half a million.

When my parents house transfers over to the new buyers shortly here, add another 3/4 of a million dollars to that.

Yes, I am now literally a millionaire.

Money can't buy class, but it can buy a pre-nup.  I'm not an idiot with money, and I know full well how the world works.

I will never end up broke and homeless, due to some female.  No pre-nup?  No deal.

smell the glove

And this is why I can be picky with the women I prefer to date...  No Fatts with Tatts for me!  Or Skids with Kids either!

Not only am I relatively young, OK looking with a decently toned bod, full head of hair and a nice car, I am also a millionaire.  I also don't have any kids.

Only good women need apply, not the average North American female who are pretty much fat and useless.

Anonymous

Quote from: "smell the glove"The only real issue is that I would need to get an iron-clad pre-nup at this point in my life.

How about Latin American or East Asian women? How about South Asian women?