The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Is John Correct?

Started by smell the glove, June 22, 2016, 03:05:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

smell the glove

I don't mind the Japanese, as they are fairly "cultured," if you will...

However, I'm still one of those "birds of a feather" type guys, and in all honesty prefer my women White, as "racist" as that sounds.

Anonymous

Quote from: "smell the glove"I don't mind the Japanese, as they are fairly "cultured," if you will...

However, I'm still one of those "birds of a feather" type guys, and in all honesty prefer my women White, as "racist" as that sounds.

I don't care. You like what you like. My wife is Asian, thirty seven years old and looks twenty five. Al lot of Latin American women are sexy. Some EI women are too, but they don't usually date outside their own kind. Lots of curvy East Asian women. Have you seen Shen Li's body, especially her booty? She has more curves than a roller coaster. At least she did back in the Asian forum days.

smell the glove

Some of the Japanese aren't bad looking.  Just not sure if there'd be any "culture clash."

Sticking with the same race, usually limits culture clash...  Plus, nothing finer than a blonde haired beauty!

And believe it or not, the majority of races prefer they date their own!  Whites are about the least strict in this belief!  I've known Asians, Eastern Europeans, Middle Easterners, etc., that at a personal level despise their kids dating people from others races.  I've heard this more than once:  "If our daughter cannot find another <insert race here>, for the love of god at least we hope she settles for a White guy!"

Gallium

Quote from: "smell the glove"Right now I have zero debt, and no mortgage (I own, and don't rent).

My net worth is around half a million.

When my parents house transfers over to the new buyers shortly here, add another 3/4 of a million dollars to that.

Yes, I am now literally a millionaire.

Money can't buy class, but it can buy a pre-nup.  I'm not an idiot with money, and I know full well how the world works.

I will never end up broke and homeless, due to some female.  No pre-nup?  No deal.

It's a worry when you start believing your own bullshit. Take a walk outside and get some sun...you're going to give yourself RSI.

smell the glove

Why would I lie?

Believe what you want.  It's not my job to "convince" you.

If you believe I'm homeless and poor, contrary to what I just posted, the problem lies with you, not me.

Anonymous

Quote from: "smell the glove"Some of the Japanese aren't bad looking.  Just not sure if there'd be any "culture clash."

Sticking with the same race, usually limits culture clash...  Plus, nothing finer than a blonde haired beauty!

And believe it or not, the majority of races prefer they date their own!  Whites are about the least strict in this belief!  I've known Asians, Eastern Europeans, Middle Easterners, etc., that at a personal level despise their kids dating people from others races.  I've heard this more than once:  "If our daughter cannot find another <insert race here>, for the love of god at least we hope she settles for a White guy!"

That is true that most ethnicities prefer and often insist their kids marry their own kind.

Gallium

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "smell the glove"Some of the Japanese aren't bad looking.  Just not sure if there'd be any "culture clash."

That is true that most ethnicities prefer and often insist their kids marry their own kind.

Japanese are very choosy and generally despise westernised society.

smell the glove

We had some Romanian friends of the family, and one of their daughters briefly dated a Filipino guy.  The guy was OK, but the Romanian father (mother didn't care as much) absolutely hated this arrangement!  It really bothered him, that his daughter was dating a Flip!

We found this quite amusing, but he did not!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gallium"

Japanese look down on the rest of Asia.

Japanese men are workaholic geeks and Japanese women are easy.

Gallium

Prior to all this terrorist bullshit, Japanese were regarded as the most racist people in the world apparently. In business they can't stand women in power either.

Anonymous

Prior to all this terrorist bullshit, Japanese were regarded as the most racist people in the world apparently. In business they can't stand women in power either.

I've been to Japan many times. My God it's easy to get laid there. Joe might even have a chance at getting lucky there.

Gallium

The place stinks of cigarettes!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gallium"The place stinks of cigarettes!

Japan is super clean.

smell the glove

I smoke, so perhaps Japan should be on my list of travels...

Anonymous

Quote from: "smell the glove"I smoke, so perhaps Japan should be on my list of travels...

You'll have a great time. Start with Rappongi in Tokyo.