The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Is John Correct?

Started by smell the glove, June 22, 2016, 03:05:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

smell the glove

Quote from: "Fashionista"Too much racism and misogyny.

There's never enough, and I love it all!

Shen Li openly despises White males with a furious passion, but that's how she is!  It really doesn't bother me, as a White male!

Honestly is often better than bullshittery!

Gallium

Quote from: "smell the glove"

Shen Li openly despises White males with a furious passion, but that's how she is!  It really doesn't bother me, as a White male!

With all due respect smell the love...I am an example of a white man that would even turn lesbians bi-sexual! I have that sex appeal and am gorgeous...not you! Sorry mate!  ac_biggrin

smell the glove

Ya, but I have a few bucks in my bank account...  Sadly, that turns their panties wetter just as quick, if not quicker, than a bum!

Gallium

Quote from: "smell the glove"Ya, but I have a few bucks in my bank account...  Sadly, that turns their panties wetter just as quick, if not quicker, that a bum!

Totally understandable that you inherited some dosh after your folks passed away (RIP) bad boy...but most of us had to work for our cash and don't broadcast it, or one just comes across as an irritating snotty-nosed little shit!  :wink:

smell the glove

You don't worry about that...  You were the one concerned that I misrepresented myself as a millionaire.  I am.  And I am fully honest, here, as to how that came about.

Look up on me, look down on me, it makes no difference to me.

And I'll have you know that I'm not the persona you may envision me to be.  We all think in a stereotypical fashion, which is human nature...  It's not always accurate.

Gallium

Quote from: "smell the glove"You don't worry about that...  You were the one concerned that I misrepresented myself as a millionaire.  I am.  And I am fully honest, here, as to how that came about.

Look up on me, look down on me, it makes no difference to me.

And I'll have you know that I'm not the persona you may envision me to be.  We all think in a stereotypical fashion, which is human nature...  It's not always accurate.

Represent yourself accordingly and remember to donate to a worthy charity...it's a tax write-off after all.  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rbLkRFDdvk

Gallium

smell the glove

Quote from: "Gallium"Represent yourself accordingly and remember to donate to a worthy charity...it's a tax write-off after all.  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

I've already given away about $50,000 to various people (friends and family), that will most likely piss it away, and not invest it properly.

I did my part, and as I am not their financial advisor, I play no other part now.

I now think about myself.  In fact, I constantly think about whether or not giving to them was a good idea in the first place...

Gallium

Quote from: "Gallium"Represent yourself accordingly and remember to donate to a worthy charity...it's a tax write-off after all.  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

I've already given away about $50,000 to various people (friends and family), that will most likely piss it away, and not invest it properly.

I did my part, and as I am not their financial advisor, I play no other part now.

I now think about myself.  In fact, I constantly think about whether or not giving to them was a good idea in the first place...

Giving to family is never a good idea. After all, you can choose your friends...

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8zhNb8ANe8

Anonymous

White people are lazy, stupid and suck. :negative:

Anonymous

Quote from: "smell the glove"Is John correct with his observation of women, online dating (and dating in general) in North America?

http://i64.tinypic.com/2nbfsrc.png">
 My church has the largest outreach in the state.  The highest number of homeless is women and children. Pretty much everyone i know has to work, married or not....so.. i have no idea what alternate reality this guy is living in.

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "RW"Joe giving dating advice!

ac_toofunny

...well, I'm just indicating to him, that for his budget, he'll get more bang for his buck (and available selection) of his desired physical traits in a mate in the Ukraine rather than Sweden.

I know an east Indian guy who went there for a wife, and now he's married and got 2 sons.

He wasn't especially good looking but he found what he was looking for and now he's happy.

Anyways, all those Nordic girls Mel desires are in the Ukraine.

Actually, I've found a lot of Swedish women from there to be rather plain looking.

The hot blond ones I've seen in Vancouver come from the Ukraine or Russia.

They look like these swedish snowbunnies you see in the beer commercials
 Are you talking dating or human trafficking?  The fact that i have to ask this question...  :yuk:

smell the glove

Quote from: "Dove"My church has the largest outreach in the state.  The highest number of homeless is women and children. Pretty much everyone i know has to work, married or not....so.. i have no idea what alternate reality this guy is living in.

"John" is simply stating that he is tired of fat Western whales...  John is encouraging men to stop dating them, even if just to "hook up."

John doesn't want the Western female to think that she is entitled to Brad Pitt, when she is a 500 pound morbidly obese bum, with 10 kids.

And most importantly?  I don't know what the hell John posted that would even allow you to make some kind of a connection between that, and your Church's "outreach work."

Anonymous

First off, John can only control john so, he should stop concerning himself with the affairs and thoughts of others. No one, western or not, gives a fuck what another "wants" them to think. You have no right to police the thoughts of others. I made the connection because i see first hand that it isnt "easy" out there, for anyone.  No one out of work is living an easy life.  Also, there are plenty of fit, employeed, single women so maybe John should sit back and self evaluate.  From reading his post, i can see why he is having problems.  His biggest is blaming outside sources.  Most of us normal thinking people are tired of femnazis and the menistnazis.  But for some reason we let you idiots rage on all codependant and entitled.

smell the glove

Quote from: "Dove"You have no right to police the thoughts of others.

I see!

So, John must now love all fat women, because he now has no right to police the thoughts of others?

Dove, you make about as much sense as the religion you belong to.  Which is NONE!

You are handled here with kid gloves, Dove, since the Mods and Admin here are very biased.

I was banned the last time we chatted, and I wasn't breaking any rules.