The best topic

Replies: 8490
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:13 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Jesus Christ!

Started by Love Blob, July 05, 2016, 05:52:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Jeff Spicoli

And as you can see, I am making an honest effort (even though I am not a fan of subs) to keep the clownin' in here, while attempting to remain somewhat civil on the main board.

For me, this is no small feat.

JOE

Quote from: "Jeff Spicoli"Renee, this sub is called the "Retard Rodeo."

What exactly would you expect to see in a subforum with a  :laugh: label such as this?

This sub ISN'T called "Harvard Gentlemen,"  or "Fine Designs with Maurice," or "Tastes of the Elite."

Fucking RETARD RODEO, yo!

LOL! ac_toofunny

Well S'Mel even the mods need their mouths washed out with soap.

They're sure good at slingin' mud at us.

Guess the posters are merely a reflection of the company they keep, eh? :icon_wink:

RW

Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "Jeff Spicoli"Renee, this sub is called the "Retard Rodeo."

What exactly would you expect to see in a subforum with a  :laugh: label such as this?

This sub ISN'T called "Harvard Gentlemen,"  or "Fine Designs with Maurice," or "Tastes of the Elite."

Fucking RETARD RODEO, yo!

LOL! ac_toofunny

Well S'Mel even the mods need their mouths washed out with soap.

They're sure good at slingin' mud at us.

Guess the posters are merely a reflection of the company they keep, eh? :icon_wink:

So are you advocating you should be banned?
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

What a waste of time. Who wants to waste their time on those sites?
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"What a waste of time. Who wants to waste their time on those sites?

Almost as big a waste of time as meeting a guy on a forum.  :wink:

Just kidding AA. ac_drinks

@realAzhyaAryola

I don't agree, Shen. On those sites the people who visit it are actually hoping to find/meet someone. That is what I am assuming because I don't even know what it really is and have never been on it or on any dating site. Some forum meetings are unplanned. They just happen. Say for instance Gambino and GG. They met by accident on the forum. It was not planned. The same with Goat Boy and Blush. When I first joined DV and memebee, it was never because I wanted to meet someone on it. Far from it. I joined because some of the discussions were so pathetic I had to join and throw in my two scents. :laugh3:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I don't agree, Shen. On those sites the people who visit it are actually hoping to find/meet someone. That is what I am assuming because I don't even know what it really is and have never been on it or on any dating site. Some forum meetings are unplanned. They just happen. Say for instance Gambino and GG. They met by accident on the forum. It was not planned. The same with Goat Boy and Blush. When I first joined DV and memebee, it was never because I wanted to meet someone on it. Far from it. I joined because some of the discussions were so pathetic I had to join and throw in my two scents. :laugh3:

Oh and that wingnut asal went to Perth to suck Gordy's shriveled white dick.

RW

My friend met a lovely lady on one of those sites - the pay one where they match you based on compatibility.  I can't think of the name.  

They just got married this weekend.  :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I don't agree, Shen. On those sites the people who visit it are actually hoping to find/meet someone. That is what I am assuming because I don't even know what it really is and have never been on it or on any dating site. Some forum meetings are unplanned. They just happen. Say for instance Gambino and GG. They met by accident on the forum. It was not planned. The same with Goat Boy and Blush. When I first joined DV and memebee, it was never because I wanted to meet someone on it. Far from it. I joined because some of the discussions were so pathetic I had to join and throw in my two scents. :laugh3:

WTF Shen?
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "RW"My friend met a lovely lady on one of those sites - the pay one where they match you based on compatibility.  I can't think of the name.  

Aw, that sounds lovely. I don't mean to put those sites down. It's just the one Mel talked about because he talks about it so badly. I feel dirty just reading about it from his account. I'm sure there are happy endings in some of those reliable dating sites.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

WTF Shen?

She did. Asal is a fucking idiot and a waste of skin. Fash likes her for some reason though.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "RW"My friend met a lovely lady on one of those sites - the pay one where they match you based on compatibility.  I can't think of the name.  

Aw, that sounds lovely. I don't mean to put those sites down. It's just the one Mel talked about because he talks about it so badly. I feel dirty just reading about it from his account. I'm sure there are happy endings in some of those reliable dating sites.

POF is a hook-up place like Tinder.

RW

Quote from: "RW"

WTF Shen?

She did. Asal is a fucking idiot and a waste of skin. Fash likes her for some reason though.

Seriously.  STFU about asal.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"

I know what you mean.  Mel leaves a lot of people with that dirty feeling.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview