The best topic

Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

pick mels next username....

Started by deadskinmask, July 01, 2016, 05:41:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Love Blob

And that's why I don't ever want any fucking kids.

I have seen it from a first hand perspective...  The fucking turmoil that happens.  Drinking and fighting, and then everything falling apart.  People leave...  Parents leave.

Scared to be in the house.

There a fucking reason I do not want kids.  I do not hate them.

I don't EVER want any child that's connected to me to be raised in an improper environment, in any way, shape or form.

Sadly, the fucking bitches want nothing more than to pop out kid after kid.  I don't want to.  As such, they leave for other men that inseminate them into their "dream utopia."

I won't do it.  I'm sorry.

RW

We've heard it all before Mel.

Talk about something new.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Love Blob

My exes profile, as well as all the others on that site in our age ranges, are quite clear...  They WANT kids!

At that age, it's "now or never"...  Jennifer Anniston is truly the only female (that I know of) that doesn't really want kids!

She's an anomaly, but sadly is out of my reach due to our income disparity...  Looks and physique wise?  I could battle with Jenny kinda closely, I bet...

All women want is a stable environment for their litter...  Money helps.

What about just enjoying life?  Kids fuck up the body.  Most kids are a problem?

Love Blob

Quote from: "RW"We've heard it all before Mel.

Talk about something new.

Boy oh boy!

I guess if one single other poster was active here, within the last few hours...

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Love Blob

Quote from: "RW"No fucks given.

Got anything else?

Do you?

Or is this forum "self serve," where it's so slow, posters just post to themselves?

Love Blob

Love Blob

Nothing fresh happens here.

I write my post, and then it stagnates.

Love Blob

Don't worry, RW...

Your friend "Oscar" is still spamming up Memebee at a furious pace with absolute gibberish!

If you need your late-night friend back, he's there waiting for you!

Mimi and Eves love him also, and give him the ultimate protection, so you'll have to fight them also!

What a fucking joke these forums have become.

Love Blob

And posters bring up my drinking habits?

More like they should ALL check their Turpentine consumption.

Fucking joke all around.

Either way, these forums are essentially dead, due to females thinking they could run things.

They cannot.  I'm sorry.  Rest in Peace.

Odinson

Realwoman is the most beautiful woman on the earth. :D

Love Blob

And on a side note, when I had to decide upon the stone for my parents, I chose "Rest in Peace" as the slogan.  It doesn't ever get any classier than that.

This forum, run by clueless hags, and Memebee, also run by clueless hags, will also Rest in Peace.

For that, I am grateful.

I am grateful for the good times that I could spend with certain people here, and the many laughs that they unwittingly provided me with.  I also know when it is time to bury something...

Rest in Peace.

Renee

Quote from: "Love Blob"My exes profile, as well as all the others on that site in our age ranges, are quite clear...  They WANT kids!

At that age, it's "now or never"...  Jennifer Anniston is truly the only female (that I know of) that doesn't really want kids!

She's an anomaly, but sadly is out of my reach due to our income disparity...  Looks and physique wise?  I could battle with Jenny kinda closely, I bet...

All women want is a stable environment for their litter...  Money helps.

What about just enjoying life?  Kids fuck up the body.  Most kids are a problem?

Really.....that's the "disparity" that would keep you apart from Jennifer Anniston? :nea:

ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao

Mel you are too funny.....deluded.....but funny.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Quote from: "Love Blob"And on a side note, when I had to decide upon the stone for my parents, I chose "Rest in Peace" as the slogan.  It doesn't ever get any classier than that.

This forum, run by clueless hags, and Memebee, also run by clueless hags, will also Rest in Peace.

For that, I am grateful.

I am grateful for the good times that I could spend with certain people here, and the many laughs that they unwittingly provided me with.  I also know when it is time to bury something...

Rest in Peace.

I'm pretty sure that when you wrote that last post, it was time to bury your underwear. ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Realwoman is the most beautiful woman on the earth. :D

Why don't you grow a pair and post a picture.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview