Replies: 8245
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:57:58 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

pick mels next username....

Started by deadskinmask, July 01, 2016, 05:41:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deadskinmask

i figure while i'm here, i'll make a thred.... everyone can try to guess the next 'new member' that mel registers....

my guess - seymour kuntz.... :D

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

deadskinmask

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

kiebers

Quote from: "deadskinmask"Cats-kill Mountain.... :D

Gonna be tough to top that one....LOL
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Renee

I dont care what the fuck he calls himself......His name is going to be "Claude Balls" when I get done with him.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

JOE

For all of Mel's flaws, I see a more favorable side as well. Sometimes, I have been sympathetic to his views.

No - I don't agree with his views on women. These are anti-women, they are unfair & I don't think any gender which should be painted with the same brush. I've met and seen women who have been physically beaten by their spouses and partners. So I'm veehemently opposed to violence against all women. Those incidents have profoundly affected me & by denigrating an entire gender that invites increased violence agains them. That is why I contribute to financially to anti-violence campaigns against women.

No, I don't agree with him threatening another member or stalking her.

No, I don't agree with his sometimes racist views. I believe each individual should be judged by his or her merits & not by their gender or race. At the same time, he has at least acknowledged there are some exceptions to the rule.

No, I don't agree with his alleged extermination of a beautiful cat. I would've drive out to Langley to save that animal if I could have. I could have found it a nice home and I'm sad for its passing.

Yet, for all his flaws, I agree with some of his positions, that the divorce laws in Canada are crappy and overwhelimingly favor a woman. They also need a drastic overhaul and serious reform. They are not equal in their present form.

Mel can quite honest, but overbearingly honest, and his views too jaded. Still, he has some valid points and I enjoy reading his posts from time to time.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Renee"I dont care what the fuck he calls himself......His name is going to be "Claude Balls" when I get done with him.

LOL....

deadskinmask

Quote from: "JOE"For all of Mel's flaws, I see a more favorable side as well. Sometimes, I have been sympathetic to his views.

No - I don't agree with his views on women. These are anti-women, they are unfair & I don't think any gender which should be painted with the same brush. I've met and seen women who have been physically beaten by their spouses and partners. So I'm vigilantly anti violence against all women. Those incidents have profoundly affected me & by denigrating an entire gender that invites increased violence agains them. That is why I contribue to anti-violence campaigns against women.

No, I don't agree with his sometimes racist views. I believe each individual should be judged by his or her merits & not by their gender or race. At the same time, he has at least acknowledged there are some exceptions to the rule.

No, I don't agree with his alleged extermination of a beautiful cat. I would've drive out to Langley to save that animal if I could have. I could have found it a nice home and I'm sad for its passing.

Yet, for all his flaws, I agree with some of his positions, that the divorce laws in Canada are crappy and overwhelimingly favor a woman. They also need a drastic overhaul and serious reform. They are not equal in their present form.

Mel can quite honest, but overbearingly honest, and his views too jaded. Still, he has some valid points and I enjoy reading his posts from time to time.

slow your roll, Billy Joel.... this wasn't an attack thred. if anything, its just satire.... i like mel too. sort of.... i'm not cool with what he says about mimi but shes a grown ass woman and can defend herself.... i've rarely ever talked to mel and the one time i did, it was a heated exchange.... but otherwise hes cool by me.... i sympathize with ANYONE battling addiction. and it seems hes had some other shit dealt out on top of it.... i'm just glad hes trying to get his shit together.... long story short, what i'm really trying to say is - YOU'RE OFF TOPIC... PICK A NAME OR GTFO....

JOE

Well, in all truth I'm not especially fond of mimi much of the time, either.

Not because I disagree with her but that she lacks empathy for others.

I find that she is quite narrow minded and blind to the situation of others.

Not just in her lack of empathy for Mel's situation, but others as well.

Ie - she has little concern for the victims of the Highway of Tears situation in Canada & paints it as a Native problem when in fact half of the slain women were White.

Ie - She said she was outraged by the fact that. Supreme Court judge awarded her ex 15% of her assets/property...when many men I've known pay 100% and lose everthing in a divorce settlement.

Hers is a real 'I got mine' attitude. If the shoe is on my foot, great. But if it isn't, I don't gice a chit.

For all her shortcomings, I think evs is generally a fairer a person & can see someone else's POV.

Mimi's attitude is my way or the highway, if you don't agree with me then STFU and get out. I don't think that someone who should have a say in running a forum, because they are too biased and lacking impartiality.

Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "JOE"For all of Mel's flaws, I see a more favorable side as well. Sometimes, I have been sympathetic to his views.

No - I don't agree with his views on women. These are anti-women, they are unfair & I don't think any gender which should be painted with the same brush. I've met and seen women who have been physically beaten by their spouses and partners. So I'm vigilantly anti violence against all women. Those incidents have profoundly affected me & by denigrating an entire gender that invites increased violence agains them. That is why I contribue to anti-violence campaigns against women.

slow your roll, Billy Joel.... this wasn't an attack thred. if anything, its just satire.... i like mel too. sort of.... i'm not cool with what he says about mimi but shes a grown ass woman and can defend herself.... i've rarely ever talked to mel and the one time i did, it was a heated exchange.... but otherwise hes cool by me.... i sympathize with ANYONE battling addiction. and it seems hes had some other shit dealt out on top of it.... i'm just glad hes trying to get his shit together.... long story short, what i'm really trying to say is - YOU'RE OFF TOPIC... PICK A NAME OR GTFO....

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Renee

Quote from: "Luke Duke"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Night Rider. I win. ac_dance

Winner winner, chicken dinner!

Mods are quick on the draw here now though.

I am not wanted, and swiftly removed.

All the best, to all of ya!

I'm out!

Fuck off, Mel.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Annie

Peace out, Mel. Maybe use this time to get some extra sleep, do a detox, seek counselling or talk to a close friend, learn to forgive your ex (and every woman you feel has wronged you) and think positive because shit could be a whole lot worse  :howdy:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

whalewatch dot com

Quote from: "Renee"Fuck off, Mel.

Why so cranky?  What have I ever done to you?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview