The best topic

Replies: 8245
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:57:58 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

pick mels next username....

Started by deadskinmask, July 01, 2016, 05:41:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Annie

Protection measures? Of posters? More like protection of our sanity lol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Renee

Quote from: "whalewatch dot com"
Quote from: "Renee"Van4um drama and personal grips against its members have no place here.

Hopefully Joe is smarter than you.

Joe was directing his post towards me, and my grievance.  Relevance is there, since I am posting here now, and not there.

It's almost like you are afraid to let it be known that memebee exists.

I've got news for you, Renee...  EVERY single poster here knows that it exists.

It's not a big fucking secret.  Don't know why you hags are trying so hard to hide that fact!

However, Eves is even worse...  Even MENTION this place, and you're shitcanned!  Why?  Nobody there knows either?

Laughable!

I asked you to do ONE simple thing and keep the cross forum drama out of here. But NO you cant do that because you think you are some fucking untamed tough guy. Truth is you are just a sniveling, little, alcoholic, dirt merchant.

I got news for you, the administration of this forum is tired of the catty crap that has existed between the forums. Only shit rats and losers like you want to perpetuate it.

Truth is, I've been extremely tolerant of you and your whiney, self absorbed crap, the least you can do is do the one thing I've asked of you.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

deadskinmask

well.... ok, then.... nobody pick names. lets just fight.... :(

whalewatch dot com

Quote from: "Annie"I agree that stuff from there shouldn't be brought over here. I thought everyone moved on a long time ago?

Problem is, Annie...  And this goes for many forums these days...  (and also the reason why many forums are dead!)

If people want drama-free posting, amongst their "friends," there's FaceBook for that.  And judging by Zuckerberg's net worth, people do like that...

Nothing wrong with that!  What happens when people DON'T want Zuckerburger?  They seek elsewhere...

This is a key component to recognize...  The reason why people still post on small forums, as opposed to just posting on FaceShit...

Understand this!

deadskinmask

the problem isn't so much 'friendly posting'.... everyone disagrees sometimes. the problem is the shit posting idiots....

JOE

OK, as you wish. But I just say what I think.

Actually, as much as I may clash with you or RW at times, I found mimi to be the most self-righteous poster on either forum. I think Mel has a point. You can't even agree partially with that poster. Even if one agrees with her 90%, that's not good enough. Has to be 100%. I don't think I'm the only one who's remarked on it.

That's a difficult individual to negotiate anything with.

Anyways, that's all I will say, nothing more about the other forum.

Sorry if was going on about it.

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "JOE"Well, in all truth I'm not especially fond of mimi much of the time, either.

Not because I disagree with her but that she lacks empathy for others.

I find that she is quite narrow minded and blind to the situation of others.

Not just in her lack of empathy for Mel's situation, but others as well.

Ie - she has little concern for the victims of the Highway of Tears situation in Canada & paints it as a Native problem when in fact half of the slain women were White.

Ie - She said she was outraged by the fact that. Supreme Court judge awarded her ex 15% of her assets/property...when many men I've known pay 100% and lose everthing in a divorce settlement.

Hers is a real 'I got mine' attitude. If the shoe is on my foot, great. But if it isn't, I don't gice a chit.

For all her shortcomings, I think evs is generally a fairer a person & can see someone else's POV.

Mimi's attitude is my way or the highway, if you don't agree with me then STFU and get out. I don't think that someone who should have a say in running a forum, because they are too biased and lacking impartiality.

That's enough, Joe.

Take this crap elsewhere. Shit splatters when you bash it and I don't want to see it on the walls in here.

whalewatch dot com

Quote from: "Renee"because you think you are some fucking untamed tough guy.

I am, though!  If I grew a Magnum P.I. moustache, you'd cream your panties just viewing my image.

QuoteI got news for you, the administration of this forum is tired of the catty crap that has existed between the forums. Only shit rats and losers like you want to perpetuate it.

When this forum grinds down to a dead halt, like it has recently, what the fuck do you want posted here?  Happy watching paint dry?  Happy with two new posts per day?  Don't complain when you get that.  You, and Admin.

QuoteTruth is, I've been extremely tolerant of you and your whiney, self absorbed crap, the least you can do is do the one thing I've asked of you.

And I've been quite tolerant of your foul attitude and crude remarks.  Have I ever complained about that?

Renee

Quote from: "Annie"I agree that stuff from there shouldn't be brought over here. I thought everyone moved on a long time ago?

Problem is, Annie...  And this goes for many forums these days...  (and also the reason why many forums are dead!)

If people want drama-free posting, amongst their "friends," there's FaceBook for that.  And judging by Zuckerberg's net worth, people do like that...

Nothing wrong with that!  What happens when people DON'T want Zuckerburger?  They seek elsewhere...

This is a key component to recognize...  The reason why people still post on small forums, as opposed to just posting on FaceShit...

Understand this!

Understand this.....you dont get to enforce the rules around here.

Your opinion of how this forum should administered is of no consequence and unnecessary. Go relive your moderator glory days someplace else. :001_rolleyes:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"because you think you are some fucking untamed tough guy.

I am, though!  If I grew a Magnum P.I. moustache, you'd cream your panties just viewing my image.

QuoteI got news for you, the administration of this forum is tired of the catty crap that has existed between the forums. Only shit rats and losers like you want to perpetuate it.

When this forum grinds down to a dead halt, like it has recently, what the fuck do you want posted here?  Happy watching paint dry?  Happy with two new posts per day?  Don't complain when you get that.  You, and Admin.

QuoteTruth is, I've been extremely tolerant of you and your whiney, self absorbed crap, the least you can do is do the one thing I've asked of you.

And I've been quite tolerant of your foul attitude and crude remarks.  Have I ever complained about that?

Okay, thanks for the sage advice,  Mel......By-by.  ac_biggrin

Renee

Quote from: "JOE"OK, as you wish. But I just say what I think.

Actually, as much as I may clash with you or RW at times, I found mimi to be the most self-righteous poster on either forum. I think Mel has a point. You can't even agree partially with that poster. Even if one agrees with her 90%, that's not good enough. Has to be 100%. I don't think I'm the only one who's remarked on it.

That's a difficult individual to negotiate anything with.

Anyways, that's all I will say, nothing more about the other forum.

Sorry if was going on about it.

NP, Joe. Thank you.

deadskinmask

Lone Poodle

Quote from: "Renee"Okay, thanks for the sage advice,  Mel......By-by.  ac_biggrin

Can't handle a serious debate, in which you are not in complete control?

Seems that way!

Lone Poodle

Renee

Quote from: "Lone Poodle"
Quote from: "Renee"Okay, thanks for the sage advice,  Mel......By-by.  ac_biggrin

Can't handle a serious debate, in which you are not in complete control?

Seems that way!

You bet....Lone Poodle. :laugh:

BTW, there is no serious debate here. It's just you whining because I wont give you your way.

Annie

lol Lone Poodle...how do you come up with some of these names? Some are pretty friggin good  :thumbup:  :laugh3:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview