Replies: 8245
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:57:58 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

pick mels next username....

Started by deadskinmask, July 01, 2016, 05:41:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whalewatch dot com

Quote from: "Annie"Peace out, Mel. Maybe use this time to get some extra sleep, do a detox, seek counselling or talk to a close friend, learn to forgive your ex (and every woman you feel has wronged you) and think positive because shit could be a whole lot worse  :howdy:

True...

Blessing in disguise!

All the best, Annie!  And to the rest as well!

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Renee

Quote from: "JOE"Well, in all truth I'm not especially fond of mimi much of the time, either.

Not because I disagree with her but that she lacks empathy for others.

I find that she is quite narrow minded and blind to the situation of others.

Not just in her lack of empathy for Mel's situation, but others as well.

Ie - she has little concern for the victims of the Highway of Tears situation in Canada & paints it as a Native problem when in fact half of the slain women were White.

Ie - She said she was outraged by the fact that. Supreme Court judge awarded her ex 15% of her assets/property...when many men I've known pay 100% and lose everthing in a divorce settlement.

Hers is a real 'I got mine' attitude. If the shoe is on my foot, great. But if it isn't, I don't gice a chit.

For all her shortcomings, I think evs is generally a fairer a person & can see someone else's POV.

Mimi's attitude is my way or the highway, if you don't agree with me then STFU and get out. I don't think that someone who should have a say in running a forum, because they are too biased and lacking impartiality.

That's enough, Joe.

Take this crap elsewhere. Shit splatters when you bash it and I don't want to see it on the walls in here.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

whalewatch dot com

So Joe is next on the list?

You see what I'm getting at here, Renee?

It NEVER stops with just one poster...

Renee

Quote from: "whalewatch dot com"
Quote from: "Renee"Fuck off, Mel.

Why so cranky?  What have I ever done to you?

Take Annie's advice and go away.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

whalewatch dot com

Quote from: "Renee"Take Annie's advice and go away.

She wished me well, since it's clear that my existence here is terminated.

Renee

Quote from: "whalewatch dot com"So Joe is next on the list?

You see what I'm getting at here, Renee?

It NEVER stops with just one poster...

Van4um drama and personal grips against its members have no place here.

Hopefully Joe is smarter than you.

whalewatch dot com

The forums have never run so shitty, as they are now, with an essentially all-female cast and crew.  No stereotype, no misogyny...  Just the plain truth!

deadskinmask

this whole thred is a mess. feel free to move it elsewhere....

my next guess - Richard Cranium

Renee

Quote from: "whalewatch dot com"
Quote from: "Renee"Take Annie's advice and go away.

She wished me well, since it's clear that my existence here is terminated.

Termination of your existence here is your own fault.

In other words you don't have to be treated like a disease. Its's up to you.

whalewatch dot com

Quote from: "Renee"Van4um drama and personal grips against its members have no place here.

Hopefully Joe is smarter than you.

Joe was directing his post towards me, and my grievance.  Relevance is there, since I am posting here now, and not there.

It's almost like you are afraid to let it be known that memebee exists.

I've got news for you, Renee...  EVERY single poster here knows that it exists.

It's not a big fucking secret.  Don't know why you hags are trying so hard to hide that fact!

However, Eves is even worse...  Even MENTION this place, and you're shitcanned!  Why?  Nobody there knows either?

Laughable!

Annie

I agree that stuff from there shouldn't be brought over here. I thought everyone moved on a long time ago?
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

whalewatch dot com

Quote from: "Annie"I agree that stuff from there shouldn't be brought over here. I thought everyone moved on a long time ago?

"Protectionist measures" are not needed anymore, as they serve no purpose.

If a poster wants to cross-post, who gives a shit?

Annie

I think cross posting while whining about something that has no bearings here is just annoying and immature. If you guys have a problem with someone, take it up privately with them.

whalewatch dot com

Protectionist measures were somewhat necessary with old DV.  When you have a relatively large reach of old and new posters, it could be viewed as not a bad thing to implement protection measures, to stop too much of a exile.

These conditions do NOT exist anymore.  Not here, and not at Memebee.  You may like to think that they still do, but they don't.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview