Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

A

Winter chicken dishes

Started by Anonymous, January 05, 2013, 04:08:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"I forgot to mention that a Corona, german or checkoslovakian pint works well as an appetizer.

Czech pilseners are the best beers I have ever had. I wish I could remember the names of some of the ones I have had, but I drank too many of them.

Odinson

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Odinson"I forgot to mention that a Corona, german or checkoslovakian pint works well as an appetizer.

Czech pilseners are the best beers I have ever had. I wish I could remember the names of some of the ones I have had, but I drank too many of them.

Velkopopovický Kozel... I like that beer. The green one.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

Maybe I did try it. :?

Odinson

Maybe I did try it. :?

Lay off the drinking, pal. lol

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
But remember, that doesn't happen in Finland. ;) Can I call you Odie?

We don´t do that kind of shyt. We go to church every morning, no premarital sex, no smoking, no fist-fighting, no alcohol... Never!

The finnish man who sliced off a part of ear from one of those easter-island heads was possessed by the devil.

lmao

Sure, you can call me Odie.

Btw how far along is your pregnancy?

Entering the final trimester Odie.

Good. I have a 1year old niece... She is at this moment in my house and a pain in my azz. Lucky for her that I love her.

Anonymous

We don´t do that kind of shyt. We go to church every morning, no premarital sex, no smoking, no fist-fighting, no alcohol... Never!

The finnish man who sliced off a part of ear from one of those easter-island heads was possessed by the devil.

lmao

Sure, you can call me Odie.

Btw how far along is your pregnancy?

Good. I have a 1year old niece... She is at this moment in my house and a pain in my azz. Lucky for her that I love her.

The pain only grows as they hit 2-4 Odinson.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"

The pain only grows as they hit 2-4 Odinson.