News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8490
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:13 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

People pick up their dog's sh*t these days...

Started by Love Blob, July 05, 2016, 03:18:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Love Blob

...which I think is a good thing.

I remember when people didn't, and you'd walk along, and then almost like you hit and slipped on banana peel...  SHIT!  Shit in the tread of the shoe!

Also I remember, sometimes you wouldn't know you stepped in shit, until you were at the checkout counter at the store...  Then you'd smell the shit!  Was it me?  Did I shit my pants?  Did the guy behind me shit his pants?  Who shit their fucking pants?

Only later, do you realize that your shoes are caked with shit!

Tracking shit into the house, not knowing the shit is hiding in the tread...  Tracking shit all over the carpet.

You know, I think it's a very good idea for people to pick up their shit.

I also know the havok just one individual could create, by placing shit in just the right locations...  SINISTER!

RW

My daughter stepped in shit and didn't notice then proceeded to get into the car and tucked her foot under herself on the seat.

Shit was lost that day and not the pile my daughter stepped in either.

:t1929:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Odinson

We dont have a high enough population for dog poop be an issue...

My dogs just shit on the side of the street...

The poop gets dissolved by rain or something.

Love Blob

Renee

Quote from: "Love Blob"...which I think is a good thing.

I remember when people didn't, and you'd walk along, and then almost like you hit and slipped on banana peel...  SHIT!  Shit in the tread of the shoe!

Also I remember, sometimes you wouldn't know you stepped in shit, until you were at the checkout counter at the store...  Then you'd smell the shit!  Was it me?  Did I shit my pants?  Did the guy behind me shit his pants?  Who shit their fucking pants?

Well if you were out on a date.......chances are it was you.

Nice touch trying to blame it on some dog.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Quote from: "RW"My daughter stepped in shit and didn't notice then proceeded to get into the car and tucked her foot under herself on the seat.

Stepping shit is supposed to be good luck.......... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"My daughter stepped in shit and didn't notice then proceeded to get into the car and tucked her foot under herself on the seat.

Probably right, especially if your luck is typically shitty. I hate assholes that don't  pick up their dogs shit.

Renee

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

Probably right, especially if your luck is typically shitty. I hate assholes that pick up their dogs shit.

Seriously? You "hate assholes that pick up their dogs shit"? Why pray tell is that?

JOE

That's why I wouldn't want to own a dog, because you have to clean up after them all the time. Plus, anytime a dog owner puts their hands on the dog's chit, they're exposing themselves to the dog's toxins and potentially infectious bacteria which can get their system. If it doesn't get on the owner's hands, then they can get it on their clothes or shoes and they track it into the house and possibly infect other people they have contact with.

If I was gonna own a pet, it'd be a cat because they're self-sufficient and most cats find a way to bury their chit or hide it somewhere in a bush where people don't step on it.

Any event, dog chit or chit of any kind really stinks. In that regard, humans and creatures are not that different and we truly are created equal.

Quote from: "Love Blob"...which I think is a good thing.

Only later, do you realize that your shoes are caked with shit!

Tracking shit into the house, not knowing the shit is hiding in the tread...  Tracking shit all over the carpet.

You know, I think it's a very good idea for people to pick up their shit.

I also know the havok just one individual could create, by placing shit in just the right locations...  SINISTER!

Twenty Dollars

Probably right, especially if your luck is typically shitty. I hate assholes that pick up their dogs shit.

Seriously? You "hate assholes that pick up their dogs shit"? Why pray tell is that?

Sorry about the word I left out. Do you have a dog Renee?

Renee

3 and yes I clean up after them.

Twenty Dollars

Would t have any doubts about it. :thumbup: Big dogs or small? Mostly Euros and Gringos in my neighbor hood. The Euros never pick it up. I leave plastic bags on my wall. Most Gringos get it.

Renee

Would t have any doubts about it. :thumbup: Big dogs or small? Mostly Euros and Gringos in my neighbor hood. The Euros never pick it up. I leave plastic bags on my wall. Most Gringos get it.

Two smaller dogs and one medium sized dog.

I always have bags with me. I find them in my purse, my truck and my pockets. With three dogs you can never have enough shit bags.

Twenty Dollars

Two smaller dogs and one medium sized dog.

I always have bags with me. I find them in my purse, my truck and my pockets. With three dogs you can never have enough shit bags.

Solid advice. Thanks for picking it up.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview