News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8490
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:13 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

People pick up their dog's sh*t these days...

Started by Love Blob, July 05, 2016, 03:18:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Twenty Dollars

http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/78469734-33FC-4168-B278-1C855FC1FB31_zpsw1ze3rwl.gif.html">

Shocking....... Joes got big ones

Renee

Christ.....for a minute there I thought Odi finally posted his picture.  :laugh:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

I live in black bear country - right in the thick of it.  I have had bears walk up my driveway more than once.  They're all over the place here.  No one gets attacked by them.  That said, they are curious and will approach people.  My uncle had to pop one in the face while eating on a park bench and my aunt swatted one on the nose for sniffing her while she was napping on her poolside patio.

I know of a few instances of animal attacks in these parts, all of them involving cougars aka mountain lions.  Both cases were women.  Both women survived.  One was a rollerblader who was chased by two juveniles and the other had an old cougar break into her house and attack her with she sat on her couch.

A woman was attacked in Maple Ridge yesterday and suffered minor injuries.

So don't worry Joe, we seem to be able to handle ourselves with the wild beasts.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Renee"Christ.....for a minute there I thought Odi finally posted his picture.  :laugh:

Hahahaha
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Here Joe: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fatal_bear_attacks_in_North_America">https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of ... th_America">https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fatal_bear_attacks_in_North_America

It's a list of all the fatal bear attacks in North America.  More men die at the claws of bears than women.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"I live in black bear country - right in the thick of it.  I have had bears walk up my driveway more than once.  They're all over the place here.  No one gets attacked by them.  That said, they are curious and will approach people.  My uncle had to pop one in the face while eating on a park bench and my aunt swatted one on the nose for sniffing her while she was napping on her poolside patio.

I know of a few instances of animal attacks in these parts, all of them involving cougars aka mountain lions.  Both cases were women.  Both women survived.  One was a rollerblader who was chased by two juveniles and the other had an old cougar break into her house and attack her with she sat on her couch.

So don't worry Joe, we seem to be able to handle ourselves with the wild beasts.

Believe it or not, we have black bears in large numbers here in NJ. They're all over the Northeast.

The last bear attack happened about year ago in the northern part of the state. Some dumbass Hindu hiker wasn't paying attention and got mauled to death and I believe partially eaten.

But then again it was a guy so I'm not sure that incident counts.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"Darsh Patel.  He's on the list.

Tastes like curry.

Can you believe I just said that????? :oeudC:

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Renee"

Tastes like curry.

If it has to do with taste and flavor. I believe it.

JOE

That's why I don't go into the bush anymore.

I've already used up my nine lives.

I probably should've died that time.

Luck only comes around once.

Once lucky, it usually never comes the second time around.

RW

Quote from: "Renee"

Tastes like curry.

Yes, yes I can haha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "RW"We got offered a bunny this weekend.  We declined.

Rabbits are cute to look at but that's about it.

My husband has a strict no rodent rule.

And he lets you stay?  :2r4ml1j_th:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Christ.....for a minute there I thought Odi finally posted his picture.  :laugh:

ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I live in black bear country - right in the thick of it.  I have had bears walk up my driveway more than once.  They're all over the place here.  No one gets attacked by them.  That said, they are curious and will approach people.  My uncle had to pop one in the face while eating on a park bench and my aunt swatted one on the nose for sniffing her while she was napping on her poolside patio.

I know RW..

We will be camping in your area next week..

We weren't sure until a couple of days ago whether we would go ahead with this year's camping trip..

It might be the last one that my daughter joins us.

JOE

Quote from: "RW"Here Joe: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fatal_bear_attacks_in_North_America">https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of ... th_America">https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fatal_bear_attacks_in_North_America

It's a list of all the fatal bear attacks in North America.  More men die at the claws of bears than women.

well I coulda been on that list, eh 'Real?

But my number wasn't up yet. So yah don't see my name there, eh.

Yeah, bein' eaten alive is surely one of the worst ways ta die, eh 'Real? Nearly happend ta me. Unfortunately some of yah female sistas, well the ain't so lucky.

That's why I never wanna die violently like that - just go peacefully in my own bed without a knife in my back, eh 'Real?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview