News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8490
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:13 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

People pick up their dog's sh*t these days...

Started by Love Blob, July 05, 2016, 03:18:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

This is precisely the reason I do not want to get a dog. I will not be going out in my yard with a shovel. Having said that I got attached to the rabbit my parents bought me when I was single. I love the cat Mommy brought home. If I was given a puppy, I would probably love it too. Motherhood and age are making me as soft and weak as a fucking white person. :mad:

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"We got offered a bunny this weekend.  We declined.

Rabbits are cute to look at but that's about it.

RW

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "RW"We got offered a bunny this weekend.  We declined.

Rabbits are cute to look at but that's about it.

My husband has a strict no rodent rule.
Beware of Gaslighters!

JOE

Well $20, try like 3 billion reasons why your suggestion isn't advisable:

http://www.straight.com/life/462706/dog-droppings-pose-health-risk">http://www.straight.com/life/462706/dog ... ealth-risk">http://www.straight.com/life/462706/dog-droppings-pose-health-risk

...article states from a doctor that there are 3 billion particles of bacteria in every piece of 'dog dump'. This includes e.coli and salmonella which can make a person very sick, including the dog owner who handles it. Plus, it doesn't even make good fertilizer according to many accredited sources because of the harmful bacteria found within it.

Anyways, just my three pence.

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "RW"We have dog shit season.  People think because their dogs shit in the snow they don't have to get it.  Once the snow melts, shit everywhere.

I know and it's so disgusting.

We don't have that problem on the West Coast since it only snows a couple of days to a few weeks in the year. But it rains a lot in the winter, which washes much of it away. Nevertheless, I always watch where I step whether it be a sidewalk or dirt trail to make sure I don't step in it. I always look down at the ground around my feet when I go for a walk.

Why don't you take a few bags with you? Help out the neighborhood. Especially if you're looking for it anyway.

Renee

Quote from: "JOE"Well $20, try like 3 billion reasons why your suggestion isn't advisable:

http://www.straight.com/life/462706/dog-droppings-pose-health-risk">http://www.straight.com/life/462706/dog ... ealth-risk">http://www.straight.com/life/462706/dog-droppings-pose-health-risk

...article states from a doctor that there are 3 billion particles of bacteria in every piece of 'dog dump'. This includes e.coli and salmonella which can make a person very sick, including the dog owner who handles it. Plus, it doesn't even make good fertilizer according to many accredited sources because of the harmful bacteria found within it.

Joe, is there anything you AREN'T afraid of?

You're afraid of wild animals.......You're afraid of physical labor.....You're afraid of guns...by what I gather from your bullshit, you are afraid of women.....relationships.....commitment.....transgendered people and gays..... and I'm quite sure the list goes on..... NOW you're afraid of freaking dog shit,....... :laugh3:

Wow, you really are a weenie assed coward......No wonder I find you so fucking annoying.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

JOE

Well Renn, I didn't start this thread. I'm just merely reacting to it.

Its not my obsession. It's Mel's. He's the one who's always so concerned about hygiene, so clearly it must be on his mind a lot.

But it does remind me why I wouldn't want to own a dog - because as lovable as they may be, they require a lot of care, attention and maintenance.

And I do like dogs quite a bit. I do see their high points. However, I'm jes' not that dedicated or conscientious enough to be a dog owner plus I don't think I'd love the dog enough to put up with its frangrances & clean up after them. Essentially, I'm a lazy bugger for which a cat'd a much better fit for my personality type and profile. And that's not the dogs fault.

Anyways, if you had to fight for your life with no weapons to defend you against a 400 lb bear, you'd never forget. Actually, many women don't survive attacks by wild animals because they're not tough enough. Sorry to say that, I just tell it like it is.

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "JOE"Well $20, try like 3 billion reasons why your suggestion isn't advisable:

Joe, is there anything you AREN'T afraid of?

You're afraid of wild animals.......You're afraid of physical labor.....You're afraid of guns...by what I gather from your bullshit, you are afraid of women.....relationships.....commitment.....transgendered people and gays..... and I'm quite sure the list goes on..... NOW you're afraid of freaking dog shit,....... :laugh3:

Wow, you really are a weenie assed coward......No wonder I find you so fucking annoying.

Blurt

Quote from: "JOE"Actually, many women don't survive attacks by wild animals because they're not tough enough. Sorry to say that, I just tell it like it is.

Well, now you've got me halfway convinced you're not a woman.

Got moobs?
Aimin\' to misbehave.

JOE

Quote from: "Blurt"
Quote from: "JOE"Actually, many women don't survive attacks by wild animals because they're not tough enough. Sorry to say that, I just tell it like it is.

Well, now you've got me halfway convinced you're not a woman.

Got moobs?

...but you said you used to run from the bullies in High School, Blurt.

I remember you said that.

Heck, I fought back.

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.

Jeff Spicoli

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Rabbits are cute to look at but that's about it.

^^^  This.

I knew a friend of the family years ago that had a rabbit.  Sure, you could sort of "handle" it, but basically it just ate and shit, without providing any real benefit (kinda like me!)

Jeff Spicoli

And all joking aside, I do think that people picking up their dogs shit is a good, modern move.

I'm not that old, but it wasn't that long ago when it was unheard of to pick up dog shit.  Nobody did.

Kind of like helmets on bicycles...  Nobody wore one.

Things change though, and I'm glad that today my chances of having to spray off dog shit from the tread of my shoes is much less than it was a few years back...

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.

Jeff Spicoli

Quote from: "Blurt"All hail the moderated shoe.

Fuck Renee.

That fat piece of shit can't moderate shit.

Fash didn't have anyone else though, since nobody posts here.

Renee

Quote from: "JOE"Well Renn, I didn't start this thread. I'm just merely reacting to it.

Its not my obsession. It's Mel's. He's the one who's always so concerned about hygiene, so clearly it must be on his mind a lot.

But it does remind me why I wouldn't want to own a dog - because as lovable as they may be, they require a lot of care, attention and maintenance.

And I do like dogs quite a bit. I do see their high points. However, I'm jes' not that dedicated or conscientious enough to be a dog owner plus I don't think I'd love the dog enough to put up with its frangrances & clean up after them. Essentially, I'm a lazy bugger for which a cat'd a much better fit for my personality type and profile. And that's not the dogs fault.

Anyways, if you had to fight for your life with no weapons to defend you against a 400 lb bear, you'd never forget. Actually, many women don't survive attacks by wild animals because they're not tough enough. Sorry to say that, I just tell it like it is.

So you fought for your life against a 400 pound bear? Last post I saw on the subject, you said you ran for your life.

So did you do battle with bear using only your bare hands and teeth? Were you face to face with death....did you look the bear square in the eye and say....."I'm prepared to die so lets dance, motherfucker"? :laugh3:

I highly doubt it......

Let me give you my account of your bear attack which is probably more accurate......you just finished a cab run where you dropped off some native stripper chick at the reservation who was too drunk or high to drive home. You got about half a kilometer from her tee-pee and you got that old urge so you stopped by the side of some rural goat path.....got out of the cab.....opened the back door and preceded to sniff the rear seat in the exact spot where the skanky chick was sitting.

Suddenly a hundred meters up the road, a black bear stepped out of the bushes and walked across the pavement. So instead of feeling privileged to witness one of natures majestic creatures in the wild.......you pissed your pants and jumped screaming like a little girl back into the driver's seat. You then peeled off in the opposite direction, leaving half the rubber from your tires on the road.

How accurate was that, Joey? I'm pretty sure it contains no more bullshit than YOUR usual crap.

BTW, are animal attacks on women in Canada a problem? You see, I lived in Washington State for 11 years and honestly it's not all that different from Canada.....The landscape is similar and the people.....well, they're kind of simple and they watch a lot of hockey. But I don't recall animal attacks on women being very common. Maybe the wild animals in Canada are just more violent or hungry for women flesh. :laugh3:

I always thought the bears and the wolves and the raccoons in the US and Canada were pretty much the same. I thought they just walked back and forth across the border, by-passing customs like fucking Mexicans crossing the Rio Grande.

Maybe I was wrong.  ac_umm
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview