The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Jesus Christ!

Started by Love Blob, July 05, 2016, 05:52:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

JOE

LOL!  :roll:

What's this obsession with rear view mirrors, Renn?!?

Yer gonna haveta 'splain yerself, young lady.

Just for that, I'm startin' a new thread about rear view mirrors.

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Blurt"Didn't write you back, huh, Joe?

Next time, skip the pic.

I'm thinking it was more the bio that was a problem.....Let me take a whack at it, shall we....

"My name is Joe, I drive a cab......oops I mean limo. My hobbies are ogling Russian strippers in rear view mirror of my cab....oops I mean limo, sniffing the seats after I drop their skanky asses off at their low rent jobs, bullshitting people online and creating imaginary friends who's lives are in the toilet, just so I can feel better about my own.

I'm looking for love and a possible long term relationship with a special lady. But FYI, I don't want to end up like this friend of mine, who met a girl online 3 years ago and now has 2 kids with her. His life is a terrible mess as the mother of his children sucks the life out of him and the children constantly need to be fed, clothed and watched 24/7. As a result he has started drinking heavily and I'm pretty sure my friend beats his girlfriend out of frustration but then again, she probably deserves it......etc, etc, etc."

Pretty good, huh? ac_biggrin

Blurt

Quote from: "Renee"I'm thinking it was more the bio that was a problem.....Let me take a whack at it, shall we....

"My name is Joe, I drive a cab....etc, etc, etc."

Pretty good, huh? ac_biggrin

:thumbup1:
Aimin\' to misbehave.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Hell on Wheels

Quote from: "JOE"Hey Mel! Honest Question: Have you ever hitched up with anyone on POF?

If so, what was your experience(s)? And...how long have you belonged as a member on that site?

POF (as well as all other dating sites), is not a good way to meet women.  First off, Males on these sites outnumber females like 10-1.

So, fat females with a dozen kids still get their inboxes filled by men just looking for a stinky pussy to stick their dicks into.  This gives the female an ego boost, but never leads to long-term anything.  I'm sure half the men on these sites are married.

So, the fatties get an ego boost, due to this.  THIS is why a 3/10 fatty often won't even respond to a 7/10 male...  It's simply a matter of numbers, and married guys looking for some snatch.

I know what I look like, and what I have.  I know realistically well how I "stand" in the pecking order.  Only one chick ever replied to my profile, who I would deem as "acceptable" material.  Solid 7/10 or so.  Bitch started quizzing me like a police interrogation when we PM'd.  First off, we don't even know each other, and now you're interrogating me?  I told her to stuff it, and never heard from her again.

The vast majority of women on there, are just on there for the ego boost.  They quite often post pics that are 10+ years old, angle their pics to hide their fatness, and the odd few (my age at least), that don't have kids yet, WAN'T kids!  Their clock is ticking.

Many of the others?  They're just looking for Mr. Moneybags.

My advice?  Online dating seems to work better for females.  If you're a male?  I'd stay away, because unless you look like Brad Pitt and have a six-figure income, you will ONLY find a fat whale with half a dozen kids.

Blurt

I'm sure we'll take your solid counsel under advisement when we reach such a desperate stage, Mel.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Blurt

Maybe her ban spree is in reaction to something she's seeing on the board?
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Blurt

Quote from: "coco"It's like, they lack power and control in their "real lives," and do what they do here.

Sounds like you're aching to join the club, Mel.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

ace high

I am, how shall we say...  Flattered, that what little I bring to the table, for the small amount of time that I do so, elicits such a response!

Awesome!  SINISTER!

Quality is job #1!

ace high

Quote from: "Blurt"Maybe her ban spree is in reaction to something she's seeing on the board?

No.

Renee

Mel is not supposed to be here. He's a non-entity as far as this board is concerned. He is supposed to be in time out but since he is so grossly desperate for social interaction of some kind, he keeps coming back like the skid mark in an old man's boxer shorts.

So if he wants to play.......this is what he gets.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Quote from: "Blurt"
Quote from: "coco"It's like, they lack power and control in their "real lives," and do what they do here.

Sounds like you're aching to join the club, Mel.

Desperate is the word.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

aaaaaa

Quote from: "Renee"Mel is not supposed to be here.

You're not supposed to be at KFC either, and yet you still go.

Renee

Quote from: "aaaaaa"
Quote from: "Renee"Mel is not supposed to be here.

You're not supposed to be at KFC either, and yet you still go.

When you're not whining like a little bitch.....this is all you have.  :laugh3:

Your life MUST suck.

kenny

Quote from: "Renee"When you're not whining like a little bitch.....this is all you have.  :laugh3:

Your life MUST suck.

You do realize I have but a few short seconds to post, from when I generate an account, to when you ban it, right?

Do you expect me to type at 900 WPM?

Renee, you're losing your shit.  Lay off the drink, or whatever other problem you have tonight, and rest easy...

Renee

You do realize that I'm doing other things while I'm kicking you to the curb, right? Or are you so selt-absorbed that you think my entire focus is on you? :laugh3

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview