The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 64 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"As a Mod, [Romero] was actually OK.  He did a fairly good job of separating his personal beliefs from his Moderating decisions (something that is more difficult to do than most people think)...

Very difficult. I was pretty good at it, too, both here and on VF (I even got praise from CC--an honour!).

It was after you fucked off as admin that old Vesna's personality disorder got much worse.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"She was a nasty piece of work way before that.

True enough, but wouldn't you agree that she really started showing her true colours after Blurt walked off the job as admin?

deadskinmask

true colors? you mean viciously defending her forum against what she perceives as threats? i think we're all about the same color in some regard....

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"She was a nasty piece of work way before that.

True enough, but wouldn't you agree that she really started showing her true colours after Blurt walked off the job as admin?

I remember her being pretty nasty before that but you're probably right.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "deadskinmask"true colors? you mean viciously defending her forum against what she perceives as threats? i think we're all about the same color in some regard....

No, we mean acting like a crazed, deranged piece of human excriment.
Beware of Gaslighters!

kiebers

One of the reasons was she reversed the decisions he made. Course much of the board had issues with her doing that. In the end it is her forum to run as she sees fit.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

deadskinmask

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"true colors? you mean viciously defending her forum against what she perceives as threats? i think we're all about the same color in some regard....

No, we mean acting like a crazed, deranged piece of human excriment.

its all just a matter of perception. and thats the hardest part of translation online. theres no way to completely express yourself.... its gonna get twisted in some way and (since theres no real consequences) its only gonna continue to blow up....

Anonymous

Fuck off you baglicking little turd. Defending online stalkers who were fucking with the livelihoods of posters is not a preceived threat to her loonie bin of a forum dickhead.

deadskinmask

Fuck off you baglicking little turd. Defending online stalkers who were fucking with the livelihoods of posters is not a preceived threat to her loonie bin of a forum dickhead.

i'm not 'defending' anybody.... i'm just establishing a point of reference.... sensitive information shouldn't be posted online on any forum. as far as online stalkers go, i'd rather see a snake than step on one accidentally.... :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"

i'm not 'defending' anybody.... i'm just establishing a point of reference.... sensitive information shouldn't be posted online on any forum. as far as online stalkers go, i'd rather see a snake than step on one accidentally.... :laugh:

There is no point of reference and I don't give a fuck what YOU prefer to see. The real lives of her posters mean sweet fuck all to old Vesna.

What are you doing here anyway? You have told us many times through tear-filled eyes how none of us bullies like you.

deadskinmask

There is no point of reference and I don't give a fuck what YOU prefer to see. The real lives of her posters mean sweet fuck all to old Vesna.

What are you doing here anyway? You have told us many times through tear-filled eyes how none of us bullies like you.

you obviously do give a fuck because here you are quoting me again.... so there has to be some degree of concern....

even if he was banned, what would that change? and it wouldn't even stop it in the future since he would still be able to see the board.... we are all responsible for our own safety online. but ppl are so use to outside intervention, they no longer know how to take responsibility for themselves....

now look, all bullshit aside.... i heard bits and pieces of what happened to you and that sucks. its unfortunate and a regrettable experience.... i don't find you a pleasant person. i don't think you have any redeeming qualities in an online environment.... but i still sympathize with the situation....

Blurt

Shen Li's all right, Skinz.

She's an angel in private conversations, but she has a public image to uphold as a mean, ruthless, Mojito-guzzling moll.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

RW

you obviously do give a fuck because here you are quoting me again.... so there has to be some degree of concern....

even if he was banned, what would that change? and it wouldn't even stop it in the future since he would still be able to see the board.... we are all responsible for our own safety online. but ppl are so use to outside intervention, they no longer know how to take responsibility for themselves....

now look, all bullshit aside.... i heard bits and pieces of what happened to you and that sucks. its unfortunate and a regrettable experience.... i don't find you a pleasant person. i don't think you have any redeeming qualities in an online environment.... but i still sympathize with the situation....

What situation?  The Iron Chink did nothing but bash that dumb cunt's face in....repeatedly.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview