The best topic

Replies: 10604
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:14:10 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Garraty_47

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 33 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

JOE

Quote from: "kiebers"
">

https://www.google.ca/maps/vt/data=kujAa6KH2JR-gc-PEcRtWOvKqfiEBD4FZIxOv8xIl4T2kBhAqQ8BHzubU4Z7WtWYnqzgMDoY3nfL5ml2rWHO3V1rEJfM10u8kMLKve9RD7HEaTCJxwoY0LEidZNxEJVdkE6Emeo82NxY9XWq0fPMKitkFUYjgEbYd3AJnmkjfM46lUMlZvz7h_TgnIPFlgIkhS1eSb9cs9RXnLZOCdewgs7V7rgrf7jCXGrzw3P_ki3HWSRquJCp26kcB5XcJ8E_oatsOjqjLvg42GcSOwrlJlMvw4urTwyYnQz3KENxGCO0Ij-b2GBPsLI7cjfAD6k3cQhIcDE0O2b7n5UYN6MBmG_WmEVGumzwHcPt14T_cI920fc67nMzQpet_nyDeAPd26LwhOY4nWuX-LpnBMqW1OwEhPfqaCgXgmKBUvKlixGiFeoADg2WHre-hC66L1TW6S2mOpsuxlF_6g5CCgHu0s3iRdSdez6J__89jLAo-rQ9-1_sYtxibFJJYJb33W9-hOlTJh_xoPPj7s4Cn7e36sjU7psFexNE2gQibWjUCLsJ_TVNQPM8gCTAMTieXGxHNgkkc5wCymfGPDAe9H1mDhimX_plzuyq7ylCcc98DaiwsxJ6ESBHWnRgnvLm0Zs3FBeflCSu-xz3Ph0rV8_daA19endvAbszKQoeNrtYYbvqwABsiqpbLeRnGIHtahRFpZe89UhsBrUKMRXzibNYjOp9Xy0E3VzJGm-CuNwAkzdchvGjJYWD0996ShQ9DAspL1UmUj8-8__2iolHJOLu6q6MMp72tmG4fgQc0VVqWfRNlqz61nJ8xaaLjSAM1BJDhWQC3EU6Beow5daaMB82t0PKgVzF2rdupCPyh8YLQOPGYIpXRvaP8RY3_q_vnrcBNI7GOStvoRGh6Z12zhJN6LAnRSHQo03AuJDYlXv3j4coWQbLlKrkTYKvItt0SSDi82-3yWDW4O_UgJ7hGpvxBJm3jjKj8gMvaO5yjP3Jf3BGYsAe67sbMTZ_Loyb_uZckUVqGHMo10FTzogzm7ZWol0qIrwosa5x6SWsQf9L41Y">

...but were any of these fine establishments hit hard by the flood, K?

If so, then it could hit the comic book industry hard.

kiebers

Quote from: "JOE"
...but were any of these fine establishments hit hard by the flood, K?

If so, then it could hit the comic book industry hard.

Ok J0E, one response and then I will move this crap to RR.

Let me get this straight...you have a comic book collection. You are wanting to know about shops here flooding. It would hit the industry hard which means values will go up. You are counting the money you will be able to make if values go up. You are wanting to profit off of other peoples losses including loss of life. You are scum.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

cc

good "move" on  Joe Joe content. Was about to mention it ..... looked again and it was gone gone gone   ac_biggrin
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Angry White Male

You Asians better stop picking all the Blackberries around here!

Besides, what the hell do the Chinese do with all the Blackberries?  Make jam?  How much jam can you eat?

Either way...  Leave some hanging for Whitey, you little yellow locusts!

Odinson

The japanese are paying a high price for blueberries...

Also for mushrooms..

Apparently these mushrooms and berries are like little pieces of gold to them.

Anonymous

Jesus Christ you brain dead dunce, go to fucking bed. Probably your old man is sick  of your non stop mindless chatter too.

RW

Can't you have your drunken meltdowns away from the keyboard snowflake?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Why is RW trying to get this sub off track again? It's getting tiresome.

She's an idiotic waste of a vagina. She has constantly tried to inject bullshit into this sub. Everything from Mormons to evangelicals like Fash.  Her thread from her "expert" is just another example of her stupidity, ignorance and lack of respect for the posters that are interested in this topic.

We're getting fucking tired of this bs cc. She hasn't been anywhere and doesn't have the first clue about islam.

Throw her sidetracking threads on the main board where  they belong. She can bump it all she wants. But it keeps coming up as the last thread on the main board. Take her idiotic games to the main board.

I never lived in areas where islam is the majority like you have. But, in my job I have seen the destructive will of islam. It is pure evil without equal. So, I agree this sub is not the place for games.

RW

Quote from: "Herman"

Why is RW trying to get this sub off track again? It's getting tiresome.

She's an idiotic waste of a vagina. She has constantly tried to inject bullshit into this sub. Everything from Mormons to evangelicals like Fash.  Her thread from her "expert" is just another example of her stupidity, ignorance and lack of respect for the posters that are interested in this topic.

We're getting fucking tired of this bs cc. She hasn't been anywhere and doesn't have the first clue about islam.

Throw her sidetracking threads on the main board where  they belong. She can bump it all she wants. But it keeps coming up as the last thread on the main board. Take her idiotic games to the main board.

I never lived in areas where islam is the majority like you have. But, in my job I have seen the destructive will of islam. It is pure evil without equal. So, I agree this sub is not the place for games.
Nice edit.

You don't agree with consulting or reading the words of Islamic terrorism experts?!  EXPERTS on terrorism is off topic yet Herman's filth laden tirades are fine with you?  Hey Wuzz!  More hypocrisy here for ya.

So...if I don't shit on Islam, I'm not welcome to post in this sub?  

Are you fucking kidding me?!?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Repetitive cherry picked opinions that are bumped so that thread shows up on the index.

If it was my call, that thread would go to the main board. Heck,  I'd keep RW out of this sub since all she does is bump that thread that should not have been there in the first place.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Threads about terrorism experts shouldn't be here?

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR CENSORSHIP BULLSHIT.

Wuzz, where's your shitting on this censorship?  You only pick on lefties?  Hypocrisy anyone?

You  FUCK OFF you braindead, mental case troll. Take your derailment shit elsewhere.

Aryan

Quote from: "realgrimm"https://78.media.tumblr.com/f6572a3fd248b6685cd11a347de68f8a/tumblr_ox7eb7n3vv1ris16so1_1280.jpg">

Comrade RW is busy on Twitter right now rallying her Communist brethren.   ac_toofunny

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "realgrimm"https://78.media.tumblr.com/f6572a3fd248b6685cd11a347de68f8a/tumblr_ox7eb7n3vv1ris16so1_1280.jpg">

Comrade RW is busy on Twitter right now rallying her Communist brethren.   ac_toofunny

Actually I'm at the hospital getting an MRI so can you kindly troll someone else today please?  I can only be so bored.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview