The best topic

Replies: 10591
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:18:44 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 84 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

kiebers

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Comrade RW is busy on Twitter right now rallying her Communist brethren.   ac_toofunny

Scouse I am not going to allow this tragedy to be a political bitch flame fest.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Aryan

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "realgrimm"https://78.media.tumblr.com/f6572a3fd248b6685cd11a347de68f8a/tumblr_ox7eb7n3vv1ris16so1_1280.jpg">

Comrade RW is busy on Twitter right now rallying her Communist brethren.   ac_toofunny

Actually I'm at the hospital getting an MRI so can you kindly troll someone else today please?  I can only be so bored.

Your typical reaction when someone is winding you up.  :laugh3:

RW

You don't wind me up at all.  It's just not fun watching you embarrass yourself anymore.  You've become cliche and boooring.  I think we've found the end of the line for your wit.  I'm sure the mouth breathers love you though.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Blazor

I find him very informative and "in the know". Not boring or cliche at all.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

RW

I know Blazor but you also think satire sights are giving you real information so... ;)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Blazor

Quote from: "RW"I know Blazor but you also think satire sights are giving you real information so... ;)

Come on now, I knew it was, but still DID have info worth looking into, even if the rest was for comic relief lol.

RW

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "RW"I know Blazor but you also think satire sights are giving you real information so... ;)

Come on now, I knew it was, but still DID have info worth looking into, even if the rest was for comic relief lol.

And that's why you find SCOUSE's info as valuable whereas I don't, only his lacks comedy.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Blazor

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Blazor"

And that's why you find SCOUSE's info as valuable whereas I don't, only his lacks comedy.

I thought we were talking about Wazzup before this got moved lol. Scouse does know a lot too though.

RW

Oh shit!  I thought we were talking about SCOUSE!  Lol!

Wuzz is much the same only instead of Jews, its lefties.  He's a bit smarter than SCOUSE, I'll give him that.
Beware of Gaslighters!

realgrimm

just because its a site that investigates alternative media doesn't mean it has no merit, SATIRE unless the site openly displaying itself as such was only given that label by a close minded individual who can't think "outside the box" you know the box thats dictated to you by the same people who control the television radio and fashion ..lol.. Your a piece of work RW..You need to have your own brain, your being silly to think otherwise it's just not that simple..

there are lots of factors that gear people even in your golden circle of information

do you follow them aimlessly RW like a lost dog? They are omni? ..sounds a little judgemental no? last time I checked this wasn't NAZI Germany and we didn't have to believe or follow one way of thought...

what a pighead

Wazzzup

Quote from: "RW"Oh shit!  I thought we were talking about SCOUSE!  Lol!

Wuzz is much the same only instead of Jews, its lefties.  He's a bit smarter than SCOUSE, I'll give him that.

As if you don't do that with the right.

https://lindanee.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/black-kettle.jpg">

Aryan

Quote from: "RW"You don't wind me up at all.  It's just not fun watching you embarrass yourself anymore.  You've become cliche and boooring.  I think we've found the end of the line for your wit.  I'm sure the mouth breathers love you though.

Me embarrass myself? That is fucking rich coming from you of all people.   :001_rolleyes:

Please tell me moar about how you want to be the old fun loving you, and lose the bitchy, argumentative, menopausal twat you've become of late, resulting in just about everyone getting sick and tired of your crap.   :crazy:

Aryan

Quote from: "realgrimm"just because its a site that investigates alternative media doesn't mean it has no merit, SATIRE unless the site openly displaying itself as such was only given that label by a close minded individual who can't think "outside the box" you know the box thats dictated to you by the same people who control the television radio and fashion ..lol.. Your a piece of work RW..You need to have your own brain, your being silly to think otherwise it's just not that simple..

there are lots of factors that gear people even in your golden circle of information

do you follow them aimlessly RW like a lost dog? They are omni? ..sounds a little judgemental no? last time I checked this wasn't NAZI Germany and we didn't have to believe or follow one way of thought...

what a pighead

She's so far up her own arse she doesn't see what a judgemental hypocrite she is.

If that isn't bad enough, she's dishonest too. Not long ago she denied being a lefty. Yeah fucking right!  ac_toofunny

realgrimm

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

If that isn't bad enough, she's dishonest too. Not long ago she denied being a lefty. Yeah fucking right!  ac_toofunny

I seen her deny it a couple times until Harry showed up then shes back being close minded leftard , I already picture her looking like Hillary Clinton in full rage mode when she posts

Anonymous

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview