The best topic

Replies: 10564
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:39:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 71 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "cc"
QuoteHis problems are all my fault....evs and mimi too.

The trifecta of  female "Mrsogynists"

:laugh:

I had to google up the meaning, but now it all makes sense, lol.  Mel definately have some serious issue with women, or any women.  ac_umm

You mean there is such a word? I just made it up on the fly ... but spelling was meant to  have been "Mrogynists"  

Seems y'all got it anyhow :laugh:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I had to google up the meaning, but now it all makes sense, lol.  Mel definately have some serious issue with women, or any women.  ac_umm

Mel is the sorriest excuse for a man on these forums, and there are some really fruity white guys on these boards.

On top of being an effeminate wuss, he's the size of a peanut and looks like blood clot. He's fucking hideous.

I don't care what anyone looks like..

Like Seoul says, if it's likes you want, take it to Facebook..

It's the written word that matters here and it's words that gets Mel into trouble on forums.

Zetsu

Mel is the sorriest excuse for a man on these forums, and there are some really fruity white guys on these boards.

On top of being an effeminate wuss, he's the size of a peanut and looks like blood clot. He's fucking hideous.

Couldn't be anymore true, he could definitely use some more manliness.  Sadly Mel is doing nothing but giving himself and other White nationalist look bad, and a lot of times makes really bad choices when it comes to interacting with people.
Permanently off his rocker

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"Zetsu, would you be interested in joining the Lounge?

I'd be delighted to join, though I don't post often on TBC and was wondering, is the Lounge like another sub forum?

Anonymous

Couldn't be anymore true, he could definitely use some more manliness.  Sadly Mel is doing nothing but giving himself and other White nationalist look bad, and a lot of times makes really bad choices when it comes to interacting with people.

You could kick his effeminate ass Zetsu. Actually, Fash could kick his girly ass. ac_toofunny

Zetsu

You could kick his effeminate ass Zetsu. Actually, Fash could kick his girly ass. ac_toofunny

Lol that's for sure, though I haven't gotten into a fight for years and got in trouble with the police last time, but I do agree Mel seriously need to get into a brawl to wake himself out of his vicious cycle, not just for the forum, but for his own good, lol.

Anonymous

Lol, though I haven't gotten into a brawl for years and got in trouble with the police last time, but I do agree Mel seriously need to get into a brawl to wake himself out of his vicious cycle.

Mel is as weak as a kitten. He couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag. Any male over the age of twelve and any female over the age of fourteen would beat the shit out of the little crybaby.

Zetsu

Lol, though I haven't gotten into a brawl for years and got in trouble with the police last time, but I do agree Mel seriously need to get into a brawl to wake himself out of his vicious cycle.

Mel is as weak as a kitten. He couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag. Any male over the age of twelve and any female over the age of fourteen would beat the shit out of the little crybaby.

I agree 120%  ac_cool , as someone that recieved and also deliver a punch to other guys faces, it's reallly the most practical and most effective way to wake up and pull another dude's head out of their asshole, lol.

Anonymous

I agree 120%  ac_cool , as someone that recieved and also deliver a punch to other guys faces, it's reallly the most practical and most effective way to wake up and pull another dude out of their asshole, lol.

Like I said, there are some really faggy white guys on these forums, but none more so than Mel. A puny, weak, pathetic crybaby. He's made out of fucking pudding.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "cc"She just blows it off. Pond Scum mel deliberately does outrageous things

He really lost it last night and got booted .. prolly permanently

And yes, Fash is a peach .. she's the main reason I like to come here

I didn't ban Mel, someone else did..

I would be willing to over turn that if he offers an apology..

I've seen Mel get ugly before, but last night's performance crossed the line.

Let me be open and clear.

You let him back in...hold the door open a little longer so I can leave.

It's him or me. I'm not going to put up with his crap any more. Most people put some effort into making this forum a pleasant and interesting place to be, but he turns the whole place sour.

I will not contribute to this forum while he is a member.

Take that to the bank.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "cc"She just blows it off. Pond Scum mel deliberately does outrageous things

He really lost it last night and got booted .. prolly permanently

And yes, Fash is a peach .. she's the main reason I like to come here

I didn't ban Mel, someone else did..

I would be willing to over turn that if he offers an apology..

I've seen Mel get ugly before, but last night's performance crossed the line.

Let me be open and clear.

You let him back in...hold the door open a little longer so I can leave.

It's him or me. I'm not going to put up with his crap any more. Most people put some effort into making this forum a pleasant and interesting place to be, but he turns the whole place sour.

I will not contribute to this forum while he is a member.

Take that to the bank.

There's no support for that option, so the offer to Mel is now off the table.

Bricktop

Frood

And at least Blurt can sleep well at night for not being a scumbag aka cop.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"And at least Blurt can sleep well at night for not being a scumbag aka cop.

Tell RR I said hi.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview