The best topic

Replies: 10564
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:39:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 68 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Quote from: "Fraud"Who is RR? Someone you stole from?

This is RR. It's where idiotic posts go to die.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"And at least Blurt can sleep well at night for not being a scumbag aka cop.

You just couldn't ever stop your crying ever or at least justify your whining about the police.  Just accept the fact 1 or 2 police already out weight a dozen of your worth in a society.
Permanently off his rocker

Bricktop

Freud is a real macho man with a keyboard.

In life...not so much.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Bricktop"Freud is a real macho man with a keyboard.

In life...not so much.

Yep and yep, not to mention the a lot of the time the guy is pretty retardedly predictable.
Permanently off his rocker

caskur

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"IGA lasagnas are super salty and full of artificial crap. Don't eat them.

IGA don't make them you twit...

Why are you people in the eastern states so thick?

Don't you have gourmet products?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"IGA lasagnas are super salty and full of artificial crap. Don't eat them.

IGA do in fact have them. Maybe your local one doesn't because you live in a shit state full of physically unattractive and intellectually disabled byproducts of cousin and daddy fcking.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Now, there's classic Freud flaming right there, from Dinky "I'm not Freud" Diana.

caskur

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

IGA do in fact have them. Maybe your local one doesn't because you live in a shit state full of physically unattractive and intellectually disabled byproducts of cousin and daddy fcking.

I just get the fresh lasagna... I don't buy the frozen ones... the only thing frozen I buy is ice-cream...

As for the rest of your comment, go shovel sand up your arse...
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

Speaking of shitholes, how's the Sudanese Republic of Victoria doing these days?

I understand it's a good place to pick up Israeli students.

caskur

Nobody was talking about frozen lasagnas you geriatric infant. It's obvious that you have limited choices in WA because you live in a shit hole. They should hand it back.

Haven't you got a plastic tommy gun to clean and take care of? You could go kill your battered gummy shark with it. Load it with those horrible chips first tho.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Speaking of shitholes, how's the Sudanese Republic of Victoria doing these days?

I understand it's a good place to pick up Israeli students.

A lot of them in Victoria state?

Frood

I just get the fresh lasagna... I don't buy the frozen ones... the only thing frozen I buy is ice-cream...

As for the rest of your comment, go shovel sand up your arse...

Nobody was talking about frozen lasagnas you geriatric infant. It's obvious that you have limited choices in WA because you live in a shit hole. They should hand it back.[/quote]

Nobody was talking about frozen lasagnas you geriatric infant. It's obvious that you have limited choices in WA because you live in a shit hole. They should hand it back.

Haven't you got a plastic tommy gun to clean and take care of? You could go kill your battered gummy shark with it. Load it with those horrible chips first tho.

If I want your comments, I'll tug on your leash or tinkle in your water bowl.
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

If I want your comments, I'll tug on your leash or tinkle in your water bowl.

Of course you want my comments... everyone else largely ignores you.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

btw, scallops are nearly $4 each... no doubt your lonely "scallop" is one of those Asian made pieces of rubbish.
- Andy Warhol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview