Asian Guys are the Least Sexually Desirable Men

Started by Kala, January 31, 2013, 09:53:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

instigator

I think most ppl would agree u are one screwd up fucup

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Constipator, no need to be jealous of my boyfriend Odie just because he is a tall, muscular, gay male and you are a short, puny SE Asian twirp.

I´m gay? lol

Oops, sorry about that handsome. I changed gay to gay in the word censor feature and forgot about it. You are definitely not gay.

No problem, beautiful. :)

Mr.buffguy

Wow! Unbelievable, Kala, u are a disgrace to all Asians!!

I have many friends that are dating caucasion girls and some even black(not a racist here!) If that's ur liking then u should keep it to urself! We don't really care about what u like or dislike! Now go get a life and stop trolling!

Mr.buffguy

Oh! Shen li, how would u feel if I call ur dad a twirp?! Think sometimes before u speak!

cc

Thinking ... Thinking ... Thinking ...

ur dad's a twirp
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

instigator

Quote from: "Mr.buffguy"Oh! Shen li, how would u feel if I call ur dad a twirp?! Think sometimes before u speak!

not only is she a disgrace to her father and forefathers.

she is a disgrace to all of /lpha asian mankind.

she should be ashamed of herself,

due to her disgusting way of thinking, i can see why she was a rejected garbage

she's a m*ongrel, her views are distorted, perverse and programmed.

instigator

shithedli chao heihei  needs to find reassurance  to feel self worth. unfortunately she chose the wrong path of m*ongrelism.

she never even saw me before but is attacking with these tired old racist images promoted by the shit pop culture. (ie. william  hung, long duk dong)

she did not acknowledge and denies the existence of /lpha asian mankind.

instigator

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Constipator, no need to be jealous of my boyfriend Odie just because he is a tall, muscular, gay male and you are a short, puny SE Asian twirp.

I´m gay? lol

Oops, sorry about that handsome. I changed gay to gay in the word censor feature and forgot about it. You are definitely not gay.

how can you be so sure? a distorted slf dprecating dfeatist apologist mingrelist mentality perhaps

so you never met odinson before how do you know it isn't a 10year old girl pretending to be odinson?

it's because you are  slf dprecating dfeatist apologist mingrelist with a distorted skewed warped view on things

instigator

how do you know? you never seen me before. how do you know odinson isn't a gay hairstylist?

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k254/Nate_Deezy/cop.jpg">

instigator

i think this is more your type??  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

http://www.threedonia.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Village-People-Cop-From-Y-M-C-A-to-J-A-I-L-2.jpg">

Kala

Quote from: "Mr.buffguy"Wow! Unbelievable, Kala, u are a disgrace to all Asians!!

I have many friends that are dating caucasion girls and some even black(not a racist here!) If that's ur liking then u should keep it to urself! We don't really care about what u like or dislike! Now go get a life and stop trolling!

I will not keep anything to myself because you don't like it. I am free to state my feelings and opinions about anything same as you. If you don't like it then you are free to dispute it or ignore it. But I will write what I want when I want whether you like it or not.

I am happy for your friends that are dating caucasian girls. I know some women like androgynous men and they are don't get any more androgynous looking than Asian men. I prefer larger masculine looking guys that can grow hair on their chests and arms. Asian guys are not well endowed either.

I don't believe you have Asian friends dating black women. Asian guys are incredibly racist against black people.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr.buffguy"Oh! Shen li, how would u feel if I call ur dad a twirp?! Think sometimes before u speak!

Hello Mr. buffguy and welcome to our little forum..

I don`t like using those kind of words myself, but instigator is a very frustrating person..

The vocabulary he uses is worse than the word twirp.

Anonymous

Quote from: "instigator"i think this is more your type??  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

http://www.threedonia.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Village-People-Cop-From-Y-M-C-A-to-J-A-I-L-2.jpg">

Is that your boyfriend or just your man crush instigator?

Anonymous

Shen Li can be a nasty piece of work at times. I have no problem with her description of instgator though. Take a look at some of his repetitious posts and I think you would conclude too he is in fact a twirp.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Kala"
Quote from: "Mr.buffguy"Wow! Unbelievable, Kala, u are a disgrace to all Asians!!

I will not keep anything to myself because you don't like it. I am free to state my feelings and opinions about anything same as you. If you don't like it then you are free to dispute it or ignore it. But I will write what I want when I want whether you like it or not.

I am happy for your friends that are dating caucasian girls. I know some women like androgynous men and they are don't get any more androgynous looking than Asian men. I prefer larger masculine looking guys that can grow hair on their chests and arms. Asian guys are not well endowed either.

I don't believe you have Asian friends dating black women. Asian guys are incredibly racist against black people.

You are indeed a disgrace. Not just to Asians, but anyone with a brain. I give up trying to convince a troll like you how inaccurate your racist stereotyping is. You want to be a fool, go ahead. As you say, that is your right.