The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

I'll state this for the record...

Started by Angry White Male, July 10, 2016, 03:31:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Angry White Male

Easy there, chubby!

Don't give yourself a heart attack.

And I thought fatties are supposed to be "bubbly and pleasant?"

What happened with you?

keeper

And guys in his late 30's that look like burn victims and drive garbage Ford's are supposed to be smart, whats your excuse?

Angry White Male

Quote from: "keeper"And guys in his late 30's that look like burn victims and drive garbage Ford's are supposed to be smart, whats your excuse?

Burn victim?  How so?

Mustang GT is "garbage?"  What do you drive, Kreeper?  A Ferrari?

And my intelligence level is higher than the national average.  Yours is lower.

Know your role, and shut your hole.

Renee

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "keeper"And guys in his late 30's that look like burn victims and drive garbage Ford's are supposed to be smart, whats your excuse?

Burn victim?  How so?

Mustang GT is "garbage?"  What do you drive, Kreeper?  A Ferrari?

And my intelligence level is higher than the national average.  Yours is lower.

Know your role, and shut your hole.

Speaking of knowing your role or place.....you shouldn't be here and you DON'T get to tell others what to do!

How many times do you have to be told this before it sinks into that thick skull? When are you going to grow the strength of character to be a man?'........You broke the rules by defying the wishes of admin....you were warned multiple times....and then BANNED!

But you aren't man enough to accept responsibility for yourself. Fucking pathetic. :negative:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Angry White Male

I do things my own way.

And being banned by you or Kreeper really doesn't mean much to me.  Neither of you are Mod material anyhow, so I disregard your decisions, since you aren't capable of making rational decisions in the first place.

Fash, I will correspond with, should she decide to...

Renee

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I do things my own way.

And being banned by you or Kreeper really doesn't mean much to me.  Neither of you are Mod material anyhow, so I disregard your decisions, since you aren't capable of making rational decisions in the first place.

Fash, I will correspond with, should she decide to...

Yeah, I have a feeling you will be hearing from Fash....but not in the way you think.

BTW, the decision to ban you was based on the wishes of the admin.....and received full support. Unfortunately as much as you want to act like you know everything.....you aren't privy to the conversations between members of the staff.

So go ahead and keep mouthing off with your stupid bullshit. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Angry White Male

Thanks for letting me know how things work, Renee...

I've never posted in the mod-only section of a forum before, so it's good to know that it exists.  You've been really helpful.

Nonetheless, I don't really care what Fash does.  That's her business.  It's not mine, it's not yours, it's hers.

Renee

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Thanks for letting me know how things work, Renee...

I've never posted in the mod-only section of a forum before, so it's good to know that it exists.  You've been really helpful.

Nonetheless, I don't really care what Fash does.  That's her business.  It's not mine, it's not yours, it's hers.

You simply cannot shut up....can you?

No matter what, even when there is nothing more to say, you simply must prattle on like a total retard.  :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Thanks for letting me know how things work, Renee...

Every frickin night you complain about her. Why don't you start your own forum if you think she is such a piss poor admin.

Anonymous

Herm, did you ban Twenty Dollars for good? I know it is none of my business, but I was just curious.

RW

Hopefully he didn't because we need rejects to populate reject rodeo, right Seoul?

:001_rolleyes:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Hopefully he didn't because we need rejects to populate reject rodeo, right Seoul?

Fuck off you low life idiotic bitch. You find one post of mine saying pedophilia has any place in RR.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "RW"Hopefully he didn't because we need rejects to populate reject rodeo, right Seoul?

Fuck off you low life idiotic bitch. You find one post of mine saying pedophilia has any place in RR.

Take a pill there brother.

RW

No you fuck off you short sighted little cocksucker.  You're the one saying these pieces of shit shouldn't be banned because that's what this section is for then they escalate and escalate as trolling sacks of shit do then you call for their banning.  You're a day late and twenty dollars short motherfucker.

Also Twenty Dollars isn't a pedophile.  He posted a Nat Geo'esque picture. There was nothing sexual about it.  It's not like he wore his daughter's panties on his face while jacking off.  That was Gallium and when he arrived, he was welcomed with open arms.

Funny how I seem to know all about these pieces of shit while you sit there insisting they should be welcome here.  Why do you know nothing?  Because no one gives a toss about you to tell you anything.

Now go eat a bag of dicks you fucking weasel.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

No you fuck off you short sighted little cocksucker.  You're the one saying these pieces of shit shouldn't be banned because that's what this section is for then they escalate and escalate as trolling sacks of shit do then you call for their banning.  You're a day late and twenty dollars short motherfucker.

Also Twenty Dollars isn't a pedophile.  He posted a Nat Geo'esque picture. There was nothing sexual about it.  It's not like he wore his daughter's panties on his face while jacking off.  That was Gallium and when he arrived, he was welcomed with open arms.

Funny how I seem to know all about these pieces of shit while you sit there insisting they should be welcome here.  Why do you know nothing?  Because no one gives a toss about you to tell you anything.

Now go eat a bag of dicks you fucking weasel.

The accusation against TD is that he was at the very least trolling with questionable pictures that made everyone uncomfortable. Also, he was deflecting, accusing others of being peds just like his bf Galli.

Seoul probably did not see the pic, but anyone can see what is being implied. I will go on record as saying it would not surprise me one bit if it turned out TD is in CR to fulfill his sick desires. If I'm wrong, so what. I hate the dumbass anyway.

Back to Seoul. RW, there is a huge diff between advocating for trolls to have free reign in RR and playing games with pedophilia. I think that is why he appears to be so offended.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview