The best topic

Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

I'll state this for the record...

Started by Angry White Male, July 10, 2016, 03:31:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

keeper

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "RW"Hopefully he didn't because we need rejects to populate reject rodeo, right Seoul?

:001_rolleyes:

Fuck off you low life idiotic bitch. You find one post of mine saying pedophilia has any place in RR.

Why don't you fuck off, haven't you done enough to this forum having Fash remove the ban on that cock sucker Mel. Good job you mouthy fuck.

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "RW"Hopefully he didn't because we need rejects to populate reject rodeo, right Seoul?

Fuck off you low life idiotic bitch. You find one post of mine saying pedophilia has any place in RR.

No you fuck off you short sighted little cocksucker.  You're the one saying these pieces of shit shouldn't be banned because that's what this section is for then they escalate and escalate as trolling sacks of shit do then you call for their banning.  You're a day late and twenty dollars short motherfucker.

Also Twenty Dollars isn't a pedophile.  He posted a Nat Geo'esque picture. There was nothing sexual about it.  It's not like he wore his daughter's panties on his face while jacking off.  That was Gallium and when he arrived, he was welcomed with open arms.

Funny how I seem to know all about these pieces of shit while you sit there insisting they should be welcome here.  Why do you know nothing?  Because no one gives a toss about you to tell you anything.

Now go eat a bag of dicks you fucking weasel.

The accusation against TD is that he was at the very least trolling with questionable pictures that made everyone uncomfortable. Also, he was deflecting, accusing others of being peds just like his bf Galli.

Seoul probably did not see the pic, but anyone can see what is being implied. I will go on record as saying it would not surprise me one bit if it turned out TD is in CR to fulfill his sick desires. If I'm wrong, so what. I hate the dumbass anyway.

Back to Seoul. RW, there is a huge diff between advocating for trolls to have free reign in RR and playing games with pedophilia. I think that is why he appears to be so offended.

He's offended because he's a dumb little bitch who has no fucking clue what goes on here yet has the ear of the admin.  He has no clue who these trolls are or what they are about but yet thinks we shouldn't ban them because RR should be populated.  Then what happens?  They post pics of naked kids.  I knew he was going to do it.  Kiebers knew.  DSM knew.  But Seoul sits there like some clueless asshole telling Fash they should be allowed here.

Fuck him in the ass with a cactus.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "keeper"

Why don't you fuck off, haven't you done enough to this forum having Fash remove the ban on that cock sucker Mel. Good job you mouthy fuck.

I am the one that asked Fash to remove his ban. Mel can be a good poster.....AT TIMES. Besides, he rides  a bike. ac_lovestruck

RW

I am the one that asked Fash to remove his ban. Mel can be a good poster.....AT TIMES. Besides, he rides  a bike. ac_lovestruck

Then you're a fucking idiot too.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

No you fuck off you short sighted little cocksucker.  You're the one saying these pieces of shit shouldn't be banned because that's what this section is for then they escalate and escalate as trolling sacks of shit do then you call for their banning.  You're a day late and twenty dollars short motherfucker.

Also Twenty Dollars isn't a pedophile.  He posted a Nat Geo'esque picture. There was nothing sexual about it.  It's not like he wore his daughter's panties on his face while jacking off.  That was Gallium and when he arrived, he was welcomed with open arms.

Funny how I seem to know all about these pieces of shit while you sit there insisting they should be welcome here.  Why do you know nothing?  Because no one gives a toss about you to tell you anything.

Now go eat a bag of dicks you fucking weasel.

The accusation against TD is that he was at the very least trolling with questionable pictures that made everyone uncomfortable. Also, he was deflecting, accusing others of being peds just like his bf Galli.

Seoul probably did not see the pic, but anyone can see what is being implied. I will go on record as saying it would not surprise me one bit if it turned out TD is in CR to fulfill his sick desires. If I'm wrong, so what. I hate the dumbass anyway.

Back to Seoul. RW, there is a huge diff between advocating for trolls to have free reign in RR and playing games with pedophilia. I think that is why he appears to be so offended.

He's offended because he's a dumb little bitch who has no fucking clue what goes on here yet has the ear of the admin.  He has no clue who these trolls are or what they are about but yet thinks we shouldn't ban them because RR should be populated.  Then what happen?  They post pics of naked kids.  I knew he was going to do it.  Kiebers knew.  DSM knew.  But Seoul sits there like some clueless asshole tell Fash they should be allowed here.

Fuck him in the ass with a cactus.

He said that naked kiddy pics have no place on any board. As I said RW, there is a big diff between what drunken trolling like Mel does and posting pics that TD would get a certain reaction.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

I would give him timeouts when he gets too nasty, but I would not ban him permanently. Though, it seems Herm and Renee see it differently.

keeper

Jesus christ what the fuck are you serious.

Wow Shen.  I have nothing to say to you.

RW

I would give him timeouts when he gets too nasty, but I would not ban him permanently. Though, it seems Herm and Renee see it differently.

The only person who can seriously time him out is me.

See 60 accounts for more details.  :P
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Just christ what the fuck are you serious.

Wow Shen.  I have nothing to say to you.

Did you not see what I wrote keeps. He has a bike. Nuff said.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I ride.  Am I hot too?

You don't have a bike.....do you?

RW

I used to.  I got rid of it when I got preggers.  My husband is talking about buying another one though.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I used to.  I got rid of it when I got preggers.  My husband is talking about buying another one though.

Is your husband attracted to East Asian chicks? :wink:

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview