Started by Angry White Male, July 10, 2016, 03:31:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "keeper"
Quote from: "RW"Hopefully he didn't because we need rejects to populate reject rodeo, right Seoul?

:001_rolleyes:

Fuck off you low life idiotic bitch. You find one post of mine saying pedophilia has any place in RR.

Why don't you fuck off, haven't you done enough to this forum having Fash remove the ban on that cock sucker Mel. Good job you mouthy fuck.

What the hell are you talking about you fucking moron On second thought, I don't want to know.

All you need to know is GO FUCK YOURSELF ... with a cactus.

And you can give oral to a loaded handgun you despicable cunt.

LOL!

Now I know why you are called the Korean Kocksucker behind closed doors.  HAHAHAHA!
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"Hopefully he didn't because we need rejects to populate reject rodeo, right Seoul?

Fuck off you low life idiotic bitch. You find one post of mine saying pedophilia has any place in RR.

Why don't you fuck off, haven't you done enough to this forum having Fash remove the ban on that cock sucker Mel. Good job you mouthy fuck.

I am the one that asked Fash to remove his ban. Mel can be a good poster.....AT TIMES. Besides, he rides  a bike. ac_lovestruck

Just christ what the fuck are you serious.

Wow Shen.  I have nothing to say to you.

Did you not see what I wrote keeps. He has a bike. Nuff said.

You really are a loose fucking cannon.......thanks for making the lives of the mods here harder than they need to be. You're a real gem.

If I actually gave more of a fuck.....I'd send someone to your house to drop a coke can down your fucking plumbing vent.... :sdfjh(2):

This place really sucks.....half of you are fucking idiots.

I think it's becoming pretty clear on how things work around here...
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

What the hell are you talking about you fucking moron On second thought, I don't want to know.

LOL!

Now I know why you are called the Korean Kocksucker behind closed doors.  HAHAHAHA!

Duh, funny Scouse, I mean RW. :oeudC:

Anonymous

And just to clear the air, I have never mentioned Mel or TD in private convos with Fash. Not that it is anyone's business.

RW

LOL!

Duh, funny Scouse, I mean RW. :oeudC:

Oh, I didn't come up with that name for you.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "seoulbro"And just to clear the air, I have never mentioned Mel or TD in private convos with Fash. Not that it is anyone's business.

We know how you feel about these precious rejects you fucking dipshit.  What did you think they were going to do when they got here?

:oeudC:
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"^Any death threats on this board will be made by me and against your girlfriend. ac_razz

You Asians are violent little fuckers aintcha?  As Crowley would say, all talk and no trousers.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"^Any death threats on this board will be made by me and against your girlfriend. ac_razz

You Asian are violent little fuckers aintcha?  As Crowley would say, all talk and no trousers.

I am all talk and all troll. Unless you ask Green Hornut.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"And just to clear the air, I have never mentioned Mel or TD in private convos with Fash. Not that it is anyone's business.

We know how you feel about these precious rejects you fucking dipshit.  What did you think they were going to do when they got here?

You went too far with the TD thing.

RW

You Asian are violent little fuckers aintcha?  As Crowley would say, all talk and no trousers.

I am all talk and all troll. Unless you ask Green Hornut.

Seoul is all talk but he's all serious.  

Hey sb, you mad bro?

HAHAHAHA!
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

You went to far with the TD thing.

By pointing out he advocates for these idiotic trolls to populate this place?  Nah.  He does that.  Then when they show up and do the shitty things they are known for doing, clowns like him get all stupid.

Fuck him.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

^Um no. TD crossed the line, even by troll standards. Seoul has not defended playing games with ped shit. You know that too.

Anonymous

^Um no. TD crossed the line, even by troll standards. Seoul has not defended playing games with ped shit. You know that too.

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"^Um no. TD crossed the line, even by troll standards. Seoul has not defended playing games with ped shit. You know that too.

I didn't say he did.  I said he advocates for these pieces of shit to be here, which he does.  Deny it Shen.  Go on.

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"^Um no. TD crossed the line, even by troll standards. Seoul has not defended playing games with ped shit. You know that too.

I didn't say he did.  I said he advocates for these pieces of shit to be here, which he does.  Deny it Shen.  Go on.

I have never seen Seoul come to the defense of peds.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview