Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

I'll state this for the record...

Started by Angry White Male, July 10, 2016, 03:31:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "keeper"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "RW"Hopefully he didn't because we need rejects to populate reject rodeo, right Seoul?

:001_rolleyes:

Fuck off you low life idiotic bitch. You find one post of mine saying pedophilia has any place in RR.

Why don't you fuck off, haven't you done enough to this forum having Fash remove the ban on that cock sucker Mel. Good job you mouthy fuck.

I am the one that asked Fash to remove his ban. Mel can be a good poster.....AT TIMES. Besides, he rides  a bike. ac_lovestruck

You did WHAT?????

Jesus H Christ......I have no fucking words.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"Hopefully he didn't because we need rejects to populate reject rodeo, right Seoul?

Fuck off you low life idiotic bitch. You find one post of mine saying pedophilia has any place in RR.

Why don't you fuck off, haven't you done enough to this forum having Fash remove the ban on that cock sucker Mel. Good job you mouthy fuck.

I am the one that asked Fash to remove his ban. Mel can be a good poster.....AT TIMES. Besides, he rides  a bike. ac_lovestruck

You did WHAT?????

Jesus H Christ......I have no fucking words.

Renee, he rides a bike. I don't think I need to say anymore.

Anonymous

Mel is a rude, insulting asshole. He doesn't like Fash and you know it. If I met him in real life, I would punch him out. On here, I will ban his ass.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

Mel is a rude, insulting asshole. He doesn't like Fash and you know it. If I met him in real life, I would punch him out. On here, I will ban his ass.

Mel's pissed at the world when he's hammered.

Anonymous

What the hell are you talking about you fucking moron On second thought, I don't want to know.

RW

What the hell are you talking about you fucking moron On second thought, I don't want to know.

All you need to know is GO FUCK YOURSELF ... with a cactus.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

And you can give oral to a loaded handgun you despicable cunt.

Anonymous

^Any death threats on this board will be made by me and against your girlfriend. ac_razz

JOE

Seoulbro, did you get handlejacked?

Is that really you?

I've never known you to ever get upset at anyone in this forum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"Seoulbro, did you get handlejacked?

Is that really you?

Well look, it's one of the VF gossip hounds here looking for new material for evs and Freud. You're just loving this aren't you Joe?

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"Seoulbro, did you get handlejacked?

Is that really you?

Nobody has ever accused me of enabling pedophilia before.

JOE

Oh. I didn't think anyone did.

I wasn't under the impression that the supposedly offending post had anything to do with you.

....or did it? Mind you I could be wrong

Anonymous

^Back the fuck off pal. RW did not say that and you know it.

You have been pretty fucking vocal about allowing anyone in RR. However, I know you didn't mean diddlers.

Edit, meant for Seoul not Joe.

Renee

Just christ what the fuck are you serious.

Wow Shen.  I have nothing to say to you.

Did you not see what I wrote keeps. He has a bike. Nuff said.

You really are a loose fucking cannon.......thanks for making the lives of the mods here harder than they need to be. You're a real gem.

If I actually gave more of a fuck.....I'd send someone to your house to drop a coke can down your fucking plumbing vent.... :sdfjh(2):

This place really sucks.....half of you are fucking idiots.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

^I am sweeter than fucking sugar though Renee. ac_dance

Anyway, I just gave my opinion to Fash. In case you haven't figured it out yet, she does not always follow through on my superior recommendations.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview