The best topic

Replies: 8237
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 12:04:42 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

I'll state this for the record...

Started by Angry White Male, July 10, 2016, 03:31:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Shen Li"^Um no. TD crossed the line, even by troll standards. Seoul has not defended playing games with ped shit. You know that too.

I didn't say he did.  I said he advocates for these pieces of shit to be here, which he does.  Deny it Shen.  Go on.

:001_rolleyes:

I have never seen Seoul come to the defense of peds.

Show me where I said he did.
Beware of Gaslighters!

JOE

Quote from: "Shen Li"^Um no. TD crossed the line, even by troll standards. Seoul has not defended playing games with ped shit. You know that too.

I honestly don't think TD did anything wrong.

And even RW has stated in a previous post that the supposedly offending pic was more along the lines of a National Geographic photo that one would find on their website or in their magazines.

Its just that a number of posters here don't like him for a variety of frivolous reasons. Hence the knives were out for him. However, that is not an objective standard, but more like a witch hunt. In which case it could make the forum into a clique which the mods may hope to avoid, instead of replicating the example of other forums, like the one they came from.

Anonymous

Joe, I never saw the picture TD posted. But, he it seems to me he knew the reaction when he posted it.

RW is an evil stupid cunt and I hope her MS takes her out soon. Like really soon.

keeper

Quote from: "seoulbro"Joe, I never saw the picture TD posted. But, he it seems to me he knew the reaction when he posted it.

RW is an evil stupid cunt and I hope her MS takes her out soon. Like really soon.

Let me get this right, you're wishing RW dies of her illness?

What a fucking piece of shit you are. Seriously Seoulbro what a stupid fucking thing to say.

Fash? is this the people you want on here?

edit: i hope her husband reads this shit and pulls the pin on this place. Good job Seoulbro didnt think you were this much of a cunt.

Anonymous

Quote from: "keeper"
Quote from: "seoulbro"Joe, I never saw the picture TD posted. But, he it seems to me he knew the reaction when he posted it.

What a fucking piece of shit you are. Seriously Seoulbro what a stupid fucking thing to say.

Keeper, I always knew you were an uneducated dunce, but the asskissing is sickening.

RW is a stupid vile cunt. She brought in the me supporting peds shit. So ya, unless I receive an apology from that retard, I hope she dies soon.

keeper

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Keeper, I always knew you were an uneducated dunce, but the asskissing is sickening.

RW is a stupid vile cunt. She brought in the me supporting peds shit. So ya, unless I receive an apology from that retard, I hope she dies soon.

fuck off

Anonymous

fuck off

And you do the same.

JOE

Chill, relax bro. She accused me of exactly the same thing on VF!

So You're not the only one.

She thinks everyone is a pedophile.

However, she also mentioned that her parents were separated or divorced at a young age, so maybe this affected her during her formative years?

Perhaps she was an abused child or else there were many strangers came in and out of her house when she was growing up?

Anyways, its a very weird world view - though I do understand how that would fuck somebody up. Personally, I came from a home where the parents stayed together until my father passed away recently. I think that having a stable home life heavily influences ones fears and perception of the world later on in life.

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"Chill, relax bro. She accused me of exactly the same thing on VF!

So You're not the only one.

She thinks everyone is a pedophile.

However, she also mentioned that her parents were separated or divorced at a young age, so maybe this affected her during her formative years?

Perhaps she was an abused child or else there were many strangers came in and out of her house when she was growing up?

Anyways, its a very weird world view - though I do understand how that would fuck somebody up. Personally, I came from a home where the parents stayed together until my father passed away recently. I think that having a stable home life heavily influences ones fears and perception of the world later on in life.

No excuse.

keeper

fuck off

And you do the same.

If sticking up for someone that has a disease like MS is ass kissing then guilty as charged you pathetic cunt. Whos the uneducated dunce now?

RW

Someone is up way past his bedtime.

You show me where I said you supported this pedo shit and I'll apologize.  What I said is you welcome piece of shit trolls because we have RR and you do.

You'll get an apology when you kiss my flat, white ass KK. <---That's still funny!   ac_lmfao
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

You always see someone's true colours when they use a sick troll.

EAT A BAG OF DICKS SB.  Sideways.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

A wise man has just arrived!  ME!

Give me a minute to compose myself, and assess the situation...

Angry White Male

OK!  I have assessed the situation.  It is what I'm good at!

Think of me as Gordon Ramsay, except the forums didn't invite me...  I just invited myself!

Many handles come up.  My handle does...  People want to kill each other, he's a loser, she's a loser, how can Mel be able to post here, etc..

He's a pedo, she's a pedo, I know he's a pedo, etc...

See a common trend here?

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview