Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

My Friend is a Drunk

Started by JOE, July 11, 2016, 12:57:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE

...just about every time I see him now, he's hammered.

Sometimes I used to see him that way, but now its like ALL the time.

I saw him yesterday in the sports bar when we watched the ufc fights.

He was so drunk, he was staggering around the floor.

His problem has gotten much worse since he knocked up his girlfriend and had a child. Poor guy, he just cannot cope with the situation.

I like the guy, but I fear that he will drink himself to death.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

He probably realizes that by having that child, he is now facing essentially a death sentence.  He should have thought about that before.  Can't blame him for drinking.  It's the only way he can now cope with what he's done to his life.

JOE

Quote from: "Angry White Male"He probably realizes that by having that child, he is now facing essentially a death sentence.  He should have thought about that before.  Can't blame him for drinking.  It's the only way he can now cope with what he's done to his life.

Yeah, I think you hit the nail on the head with the hammer.

He used to be quite happy and was always smiling.

Now he seems really angry and bitter. F this F that. And drunk all the time.

Calls his Old Lady a f***ing b***h as if its her fault that he knocked her up. I don't think he even loves his child and views her as 'an accident'.

But its really his fault.  I'd always hear him say before the kid came along that he wanted to bang this chick and that one. Well, now that chick got him cuz he couldn't keep his dick in his pants. I somewhat like the guy, but he's the fool now, and he ain't cool.

Renee

\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

cc

It is bad material - However, I look forward to the next meaningless story Joe makes up and thinks its news

Say!! I was just thinking that I have a friend who had ham for supper last week.

Maybe I should make a thread about her and her dinner? That should make main page
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Renee

Quote from: "cc la femme"It is bad material - However, I look forward to the next meaningless story Joe makes up and thinks its news

Say!! I was just thinking that I have a friend who had ham for supper last week.

Maybe I should make a thread about her and her dinner? That should make main page

Oh shit yeah!!!!.....We'd all love to read it. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

JOE

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "cc la femme"It is bad material - However, I look forward to the next meaningless story Joe makes up and thinks its news

Well, that's why I posted it in the Reject Rodeo.

You don't have to comment upon it if you don't like this thread.

It's just about someone I know with a drinking problem.

As the saying goes, quite often someone else's problems becomes one's own.

Likewise, I never asked to meet/come in contact with a wife beater, but I did and it affected my views on battered or abused women.

Subsequently, since this encounter, I've started to contribute to battered women's shelters.

Anyways, there seem to be more than few 'lushes' on the Blue Cashew and that other forum.

Nevermind drink being their 'best friend'. I think it's these forums & the people who mod them.

Renee

Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "Renee"

Well, that's why I posted it in the Reject Rodeo.

You don't have to comment upon it if you don't like this thread.

It's just about someone I know with a drinking problem.

As the saying goes, quite often someone else's problems becomes one's own.

Likewise, I never asked to meet/come in contact with a wife beater, but I did and it affected my views on battered or abused women.

Subsequently, since this encounter, I've started to contribute to battered women's shelters.

Anyways, there seem to be more than few 'lushes' on the Blue Cashew and that other forum.

Nevermind drink being their 'best friend'. I think it's these forums & the people who mod them.

This is a tired subject with you....you have trolled it into the ground. We all can almost recite the premise of this situation by heart.

Please make up a new friend with a whole different set of life circumstances so you express your faux concern.

Angry White Male

Joe, disregard the obese wildebeest...  She's angry due to her own personal problems also.

Joe, women are masters at "snookering" in men...  For various reasons, but kids and money are the two biggest gains for the female.  These are two things that females absolutely LOVE!  Money and kids.

Trust me, I know.  And I dodged that bullet.

I am a lucky man!

Renee

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Joe, disregard the obese wildebeest...  She's angry due to her own personal problems also.

Joe, women are masters at "snookering" in men...  For various reasons, but kids and money are the two biggest gains for the female.  These are two things that females absolutely LOVE!  Money and kids.

Trust me, I know.  And I dodged that bullet.

I am a lucky man!

I guess being an alcoholic, a reprobate and a sexist slob is your definition of "lucky"?

:laugh3:

Angry White Male

I am a millionaire, so I can do things differently than you.

I also have no children.

I also have a good physique.

Eat my shit!

keeper

It wont be long Renee, Im sure he will swallow a bullet of over dose.

heres hoping!!  ac_drinks

Renee

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I am a millionaire, so I can do things differently than you.

I also have no children.

I also have a good physique.

Eat my shit!

Let me explain something to you, you nouveau riche, piece of white trash. You haven't got a fucking clue.

You aren't even what would be considered "well off" here in the states. Most people who would be considered "well off" or wealthy would need to have at least 5 MIL in assets and cash. AND unless they are some dopey lottery winner, they sure as hell wouldn't go broadcasting their financial position on the net like a kindergarten fucktard with a new lollipop.

My mother's family comes from money, not all of it legally obtained mind you but money is money. As kids we never wanted for anything and the neighborhood I grew up in was definitely very upper middle class. But I don't ever recall anyone waving a flag and proclaiming that they were rich like you do......I guess that's the difference between the gauche, boorish behavior of slobs like you and people that have good taste and a modicum of sophistication.

You will never be what you think you are because you are a emotionally stunted, intellectually lacking, garish, dumpster diving, pig. So stop trying to impress us with your windfall of cash. Most is it will probably go to stupid shit and booze anyway.

As for you physique....who gives a flying fuck!....Your revolting character and immature personality disorder way overshadow whatever esthetic physical assets you mistakenly think you have.

Fuuuck....you make me sick.

Anonymous

Joe is alright. He just needs to get laid.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview