The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Skin Care Tips For Asians

Started by Anonymous, November 11, 2012, 04:42:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

I'm impressed by men like VancouverGuy and Blue who are not ashamed to admit they use beauty products.

Leopardsocks

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Leopardsocks"Anyone got any tips on making me look younger...???

Hello Leopardsocks, when I had my blog I focused on health and beauty advice for women, but much of it also applies for men.

You live in Australia, so are you using sunscreen with a UV minimum of 30?

Are you moisturizing? Dryness exaggerates signs of aging in the face and the body and moisturizer will help.

Six to eight cups of water a day will help keep your skin hydrated, giving skin better tone and a more youthful looking appearance.

Australians dont use sunscreen so much. Because we cover up. Too many have died of skin cancer, so we avoid harsh sun.

I use Clinique M Lotion!!!!

I drink 6 to 8 DRINKS a day... 8-)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"

Hello Leopardsocks, when I had my blog I focused on health and beauty advice for women, but much of it also applies for men.

Are you moisturizing? Dryness exaggerates signs of aging in the face and the body and moisturizer will help.

Six to eight cups of water a day will help keep your skin hydrated, giving skin better tone and a more youthful looking appearance.

Australians dont use sunscreen so much. Because we cover up. Too many have died of skin cancer, so we avoid harsh sun.

Good going Leopardsocks.

It's good to see men taking care of their skin as well as their body.

Asian Pride

I wonder what Michael Jackson pop star used?  He used to be Negro, but turned himself white.  Like a reverse blackface Al Jolson.  Bleach?  Paint stripper?  Cannot be good for skin.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Asian Pride"I wonder what Michael Jackson pop star used?  He used to be Negro, but turned himself white.  Like a reverse blackface Al Jolson.  Bleach?  Paint stripper?  Cannot be good for skin.

You wrote that you are old school and now I believe it if you still use the word N***o.

That word will not make you popular with younger generations.

Asian Pride

I suppose Negro may be outdated now, but we used even worse terms a long time ago.   How things have changed.

Vancouver

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"

I have the M lotion. It is too greasy for my face.
Time is malleable

Anonymous

Quote from: "Asian Pride"I suppose Negro may be outdated now, but we used even worse terms a long time ago.   How things have changed.

I'm sure there were more offensive words used, but please be careful with that word.

People might make allowances due to your age, but maybe some might not be so understanding.

Asian Pride

Until the Battle of Okinawa, I had never seen a Negro, or a Black person, in my entire life.  I had to look twice, to make sure the opiates weren't causing me hallucinations.  Sure, in pictures and in some art we had seen the Negro, but not until Okinawa did we ever experience foreign people like we did.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Asian Pride"Until the Battle of Okinawa, I had never seen a Negro, or a Black person, in my entire life.  I had to look twice, to make sure the opiates weren't causing me hallucinations.  Sure, in pictures and in some art we had seen the Negro, but not until Okinawa did we ever experience foreign people like we did.

You've got a good sense of humour.

Frost

Quote from: "Fashionista"I'm impressed by men like VancouverGuy and Blue who are not ashamed to admit they use beauty products.

:oops:  Wouldn't exactly call them beauty products, but I do need all the help I can get lol

I just have dry skin, and need help, and know that a lot of stuff woman use is really bad for their skin.

Hope your having a good day :-)

Anonymous

Four minutes of rubbing oil all over the face, followed by two minutes of foaming cleanser, and rinsing with four minutes of water..

Cleansing with oil before using face wash is known as double cleansing..

Taiwanese model Lin Chi-ling believes strongly in face massaging..

Moisturize down to the neck, apply from the center of the face in upward motions, patting it rather than rubbing it will help it absorb..

Warm up the moisturizer in your hands before application to encourage absorption..

Dehydration is the enemy...facial mists are extremely popular to keep skin moisturized throughout the day.