Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Re: David Suzuki: What A Sleazy Hypocrit

Started by Anonymous, February 03, 2013, 03:28:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"in the pantheon of scumbags, located somewhere in the western world, suzuki would be one of the top 5 scumbags, along with gore, strong, clinton, obongo, and the endless list of scumbags that follow

He definitely has a lot in common with Clinton. RW's friends who worked for that scumbag must be young, white, curvy girls.

RW

One is a 60 year old white guy.  The other is a 50 year old blonde woman (beautiful human all around).  The other is a 45 year old tall skinny white dude.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

^Your friends must have really kissed his ass well.
QuoteI added that I would really appreciate it if I could speak with him or meet with him.

Then, he placed me, or so it seemed.

Suzuki ―

You're the fish farmer.

I had barely begun to explain that yes, I used to work in fish farming ― seven years ago ― but before I could say much, Dr. Suzuki looked me straight in the eye and started telling me to ...

FUCK OFF.

Not just once.

FUCK OFF.

Then, suddenly, he seemed to catch himself, and quickly sat down.

I was so stunned, I was speechless ( which doesn't happen very often ).

Dr. Suzuki went back to eating his crepe, or whatever he was eating.

I was rather offended.

FOR THREE YEARS, I HAVE BEEN SENDING OPEN LETTERS to Dr. Suzuki, fully referenced, in an academic and respectful manner.

I don't feel that I deserved to be told to FUCK OFF.

What's more, Dr. Suzuki was quite happy to get up and speak with me ― until he realized who I am.

My camera happened to be hanging around my neck as just minutes earlier, I had been taking photos of my daughter and her girlfriends.

As it turned out, I picked up my camera and took a few photos.

When I got the film developed, I found out that, in fact, I'd taken two photos of Suzuki himself.

See photo entitled PROFANITY MAKES SUZUKI HUNGRY.

At that point, Dr. Suzuki stood up again and came towards me.

He seemed very angry, maybe even furious.

Suzuki ―

Look.

What do you want ?

He asked me, twice, I believe.

He was yelling at me by this time ― or so it felt.

HE SEEMED SO ANGRY THAT I WAS AFRAID THAT HE WAS GOING TO HIT ME, so I started to back up ― which is not very easy to do at Cafe Crepe on Granville Street.

I told him that what I want to know is HOW MUCH AMERICAN MONEY HIS FOUNDATION HAS RECEIVED, HOW MANY MILLIONS, or perhaps TENS OF MILLIONS.

U.S. tax returns that I have seen show that U.S. foundations have paid about $US 10 MILLION to the David Suzuki Foundation.

Suzuki ―

Why ?

What do you care?

I answered Dr. Suzuki's question by saying that the reason that I care is because HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE HAVE LOST THEIR JOBS BECAUSE OF HIS CRUSADE AGAINST SALMON FARMING.

http://pesticidetruths.com/2013/10/21/david-suzuki-temper-temper-when-david-suzuki-told-me-to-f-ck-off-the-price-of-greatness-is-responsibility-vivian-krause-2010-06-17/">http://pesticidetruths.com/2013/10/21/d ... 010-06-17/">http://pesticidetruths.com/2013/10/21/david-suzuki-temper-temper-when-david-suzuki-told-me-to-f-ck-off-the-price-of-greatness-is-responsibility-vivian-krause-2010-06-17/

I can find lots more examples of his arrogance and extreme rudeness.

cc

Some friends of a friend we occasionally party with in Van  ...  trannies who used to be  pre-op  "working girls"  tell interesting "tails" of the slimebag. Two claimed he stiffed them during .... and "after"
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

I just go by what people who have worked for and with him say.  Not people who pester him during breakfast.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Some friends of a friend we occasionally party with in Van  ...  trannies who used to be  pre-op  "working girls"  tell interesting "tails" of the slimebag. Two claimed he stiffed them during .... and "after"

I like his show The Nature of Things..

He seems like a kindly grandfather type, but I know looks can be deceiving.

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"I just go by what people who have worked for and with him say.  Not people who pester him during breakfast.

People who work with him are mostly likely of like mind as he is. It's like saying that Himmler thought Adolf Hitler was an upstanding nice guy. How much of what they have to say can you really believe? How much of it do you think isn't tainted with personal bias? The guy attracts far left nitwits just like himself. Rational people cannot work with or co-exist with extremists without wanting to strangle them or get as far away from them as possible.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Renee, do you have any idea how fucking stupid that sounds?
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

Other than "strangling them", what is not to understand. "Like attracts like" has been  typical human experience  since Eve got laid.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Real Woman"I just go by what people who have worked for and with him say.  Not people who pester him during breakfast.

People who work with him are mostly likely of like mind as he is. It's like saying that Himmler thought Adolf Hitler was an upstanding nice guy. How much of what they have to say can you really believe? How much of it do you think isn't tainted with personal bias? The guy attracts far left nitwits just like himself. Rational people cannot work with or co-exist with extremists without wanting to strangle them or get as far away from them as possible.

Eggs-ackly and they better be good sycophants or they won't be working with him long. What I know is the staff at the MacDonald Hotel were glad to see his rude ass leave.

RW

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Other than "strangling them", what is not to understand. "Like attracts like" has been  typical human experience  since Eve got laid.

So if like people hang out, it negates their working experience with someone?  Come on!

I have worked with many "like minded" people, and I haven't found them all to be rays of sunshine.  Some of them have been proper dicks and I wouldn't go around singing their praises regardless of a shared position.  It just so happens that one of those people was one of my bosses and she happened to be one of the best damn people I've ever worked for.  I am no extremist nor am I an enviro-leftie by any stretch.

I stand by my charge of "fucking ridiculous".

I also know what it's like to be around public figures and be CONSTANTLY pestered, harassed, called out, questioned, praised, asked for things, etc.  It's annoying as all get out and enough to make the Pope himself pissy.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Romero

Quote from: "Renee"People who work with him are mostly likely of like mind as he is. It's like saying that Himmler thought Adolf Hitler was an upstanding nice guy. How much of what they have to say can you really believe? How much of it do you think isn't tainted with personal bias? The guy attracts far left nitwits just like himself. Rational people cannot work with or co-exist with extremists without wanting to strangle them or get as far away from them as possible.

What? David Suzuki is like Hitler? Geez...

cc

She said no such thing. Back to the old mystery. Are you simply unable to see the actual message a person coveys? ... or are you a deliberate distorter ... taking any words they use ... twisting them to suit your vile purposes in a silly and obvious vain attempt to place them on the defensive ... and then attempting to use them to divert from their message .. i.e. extremely unethical?

Who knows?

Anyhow, try hard to understand this
Quote "Like attracts like" has been typical human experience since Eve got laid.
Just for kicks, does anyone have a convincing argument that it is not valid? ... because that is the principle point Renee is conveying

Romero

Quote from: "cc li tarte"She said no such thing.

Quote from: "Renee"It's like saying that Himmler thought Adolf Hitler was an upstanding nice guy.