News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

I know that RW has moved on to better things...

Started by Angry White Male, July 19, 2016, 05:08:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Angry White Male

...nonetheless, I would like her to know that there is hope...  there is a cure..

http://i64.tinypic.com/oumofr.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"...nonetheless, I would like her to know that there is hope...  there is a cure..

http://i64.tinypic.com/oumofr.jpg">

:001_rolleyes:

Renee

This from the dork that claims he isn't obsessed with RW.

What a doofus.... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"This from the dork that claims he isn't obsessed with RW.

He claims he's over his ex and he's done with this board too.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Mel says a lot of things....

The truth and accuracy in his claims and statements have a direct correlation with how much booze he has consumed on a given night. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Mel says a lot of things....

The truth and accuracy in his claims and statements have a direct correlation with how much booze he has consumed on a given night. :laugh3:

He does not say anything here when he has not consumed any.

Angry White Male

I do occasionally, Fash.

Understand that I am an introvert with low self esteem.  I don't like myself.

To fix that problem, I drink.  When I drink, I become the person that I want to be.  And this actually does work...  In real life, and in the forums...  It's hard to explain...  It works...  People don't like me when I'm not drinking.  They like me when I've had a few, and they don't when I've had too much.  I absolutely know what reality is...  Self medicating is a difficult thing to control properly.  Trust me, I know.

The problem is, is that drinking to simply change ones own personality, will lead to problems...  A level of "intoxication" per se, is reached.  Things are good, and even better than ever...

This is a reward system in the brain, however archaic it is, that is telling me that I am better with a few drinks in me, and I am for all intents and purposes.  And for all intents and purposes when I am in any social surroundings, whether it be online or on real life.

I never did learn any real "coping skills" when I was a kid.  I'm not dumb, but the last Grade I passed was the eighth, since I was still in eighth Grade when I was actually in Grade 10, due to constant failings in every class.

My brain never did work properly...  I can function, and I look just like your next door neighbour, but I am what I am.

I'm not violent.  Never have been, and never will be.  Even completely drunk I have never laid a hand on my ex-wife, or any other ex girlfriend.

I went to a shrink when I was 19...  On my own accord.  "Here's some Zoloft" was the answer to a 5 minute interview.  I went to another recently, and received the same outcome...  "Here's some Venlafaxine!"

They don't work for me.

Of course, I function quite well from all outward appearances, so I can't really blame the shrinks for brushing me off.  I put on a good front.

The other problem is, which I asked my last shrink, is if basic personality traits can be altered or changed?  I said I wanted an honest answer...  He said, "No."

Basically, I am flawed both sober and drunk...  Most people can function happily sober, I cannot.

As of yet, there is no cure...

I am in a position to understand more than most people can.  

I wish I wouldn't need a substance to make my life more worthwhile...  I truly envy those that get a high from whatever they do!

On the other side, when people question why Robin Williams would kill himself, I want you to understand that money, lifestyle, and all of that other glitter, will not fix the problem.

I get by, but just barely...  Financially I'm OK for now, but with everything else...

I'm not a bad person...  I would like for everyone that posts here, to drink a fifth of Jack, and then post.  What you would then see is real anarchy (which I don't mind).

I am not a racist, although I have certain beliefs that others may not hold.  I am not a misogynist, although I have some personal experiences...

Sometimes I think I'm OK, and at other times I'm just a train-wreck...

I'll be honest...  I did better before my ex, and I did much better with her!  Living single as I do, there are no barriers.  I have no children, so again, there are no barriers as to what I do.

I'll stop blabbering on for now, since I'm back to work, for now!  My clients know I'm thinking about packing up and moving...  I'm in no rush, since I know happiness cannot be found in a certain place, but I'm considering a move...

Anonymous

I am glad you have returned to working Mel..

I hope it gives you a sense of purpose.

ac_smile

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"I am glad you have returned to working Mel..

The Lotto Max is up to $60,000,000 this draw, right?

I have hope, with my ticket, that my 'sense of purpose' comes in the form of a huge cheque...  (For our American friends, Canadian lottery winnings are not taxed)

Renee

Quote from: "Angry White Male"

I have hope, with my ticket, that my 'sense of purpose' comes in the form of a huge cheque...  (For our American friends, Canadian lottery winnings are not taxed)

Wow, spending your evening drinking your red face off....talking to no one and wishing on a fucking lottery ticket.... :nea:

How shitty does a life have to get for THAT to be your only social outlet? :laugh3:

Another couple steps down the social ladder and you're dumpster diving and sleeping in a cardboard box. :laugh3:

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Renee"Another couple steps down the social ladder and you're dumpster diving and sleeping in a cardboard box. :laugh3:

I'm a millionaire.  Unless I do something completely out of my nature, I will most likely not be dumpster diving or living in a cardboard box anytime soon.  Maybe in a couple of years, but not anytime soon...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"

We bought a couple of tickets.

Angry White Male

I buy also, when the prize is this high...

No doubt, it would be a real game changer.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I buy also, when the prize is this high...

No doubt, it would be a real game changer.

We have a weekly office pool.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"We have a weekly office pool.

We did also at one of my old jobs...

The problem was, some people in the pool just didn't want to pay their share on time.

It got so bad, that the pool was just completely discontinued before I quit...

Better to roll solo anyhow!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview