The best topic

Replies: 10363
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:57:54 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Honored be thy name

Started by shin, July 22, 2016, 09:45:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"I like thin men and bigger men and muscular men but I would never get with a guy who has the skin of a brown paper bag.

:yuk:

What's the matter.....Afraid of a little melanoma?

It's not contagious..... :laugh3:

I'm more afraid of his stupidity because that can be contagious. :/
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "RW"I like thin men and bigger men and muscular men but I would never get with a guy who has the skin of a brown paper bag.

It's only contagious if you are already......mentally comprised.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-07/5AACC697-FCE3-4A7F-8ACE-2135F994F43F_zpsokj94e9y.jpg.html">

Whatever ladies. Wouldn't trade with any of you folks. One of my lady friends. Someone me told me that women are attracted to over weight out of shape men in the N. America. Why is this? Paper bag skin? Take a better look hon.

Is it my imagination or is the body language on that women tense as shit? Rigid almost. :ohmy:

Could it be that she knows a really creepy guy is standing next to her?

BTW.....I can't stand guys with long limp hair....especially when their hair cut is bordering on a skullet. :laugh3:

Keep those assumption coming.

Twenty Dollars

It's not contagious. Either is karma.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "RW"I'm not sure why the old leather boot has anything to say about the looks of people around here.  kiebers is a million times more attractive.  

Now tell us TD, where's that special lady in your life?

Great taste in men.

Renee

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-07/5AACC697-FCE3-4A7F-8ACE-2135F994F43F_zpsokj94e9y.jpg.html">

Whatever ladies. Wouldn't trade with any of you folks. One of my lady friends. Someone me told me that women are attracted to over weight out of shape men in the N. America. Why is this? Paper bag skin? Take a better look hon.

Is it my imagination or is the body language on that women tense as shit? Rigid almost. :ohmy:

Could it be that she knows a really creepy guy is standing next to her?

BTW.....I can't stand guys with long limp hair....especially when their hair cut is bordering on a skullet. :laugh3:

Keep those assumption coming.

For your edification....

Assumption: something taken for granted; a supposition: a correct assumption.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/assumption">//http://www.dictionary.com/browse/assumption

Now show me in my previous post where I took ANYTHING for granted.

If you are going to beat that word to death, you should at least know how to apply it's meaning, you ignorant toad.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Twenty Dollars

It was your imagination, as you indicated. She is a very nice person I see from time to time.

Renee

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"It was your imagination, as you indicated. She is a very nice person I see from time to time.

Oh I see,....it was my imagination....

Well maybe you need to look that word up as well because it's meaning is a far cry from your favorite word, "assumption". :001_rolleyes:

Need a link?

Anonymous

Just when I thought the trust fund boy TD(Total Dunce) could not possibly get any more stupid he posts fatty, fatty two by four.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Just when I thought the trust fund boy TD(Total Dunce) could not possibly get any more stupid he posts fatty, fatty two by four.

Oh I know iron horse jockey..

It is hard to read for anyone which successfully advanced past the fourth grade.

priscilla1961

Twenty Dollars and kiebers too much handsome. ac_wub
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

kiebers

It's not contagious. [size=115]Either is karma.[/size]

If karma is a real thing, it's making itself known with that.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"

It's not contagious. [size=115]Either is karma.[/size]

If karma is a real thing, it's making itself known with that.

Yes, perhaps.