The best topic

Replies: 10360
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:55:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Honored be thy name

Started by shin, July 22, 2016, 09:45:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Twenty Dollars

http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-06/9588A4BA-AF64-403A-85D7-C0C5F7046FF9_zpszni8g7us.jpg.html">

Playa Lamgosta

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I'm not sure why the old leather boot has anything to say about the looks of people around here.  kiebers is a million times more attractive.  

Now tell us TD, where's that special lady in your life?

I am with you RW, I don't get it either..

But, you are right though, kiebers is definitely the better looking man..

I think Herman is a nicer looking man than Twenty Dollars too..

I am not attracted to thin men.

kiebers

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "kiebers"[size=150]hahahahahahaha...still an assumption on your part.

If your willing to bet you are assuming she gained 10 lbs.

No other way for you to know.

You had to assume.[/size]

I Bet...... No assumption. I would assume I'm right anyway. What about your gut hanging over your belt? No assumption there. Go smoke another joint, and eat a cookie.

[size=150]Now this is good.

You edit your post with a statement "No assumption. I would assume I'm right anyway".

Now that is funny.

Thanks again for proving my point. [/size]
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

RW

I like thin men and bigger men and muscular men but I would never get with a guy who has the skin of a brown paper bag.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "kiebers"Thank you ladies... :6:

ac_wub
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Thank you ladies... :6:

[size=200] ac_lovestruck STUD!![/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I like thin men and bigger men and muscular men but I would never get with a guy who has the skin of a brown paper bag.

:yuk:

Twenty Dollars

http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-07/5AACC697-FCE3-4A7F-8ACE-2135F994F43F_zpsokj94e9y.jpg.html">

Whatever ladies. Wouldn't trade with any of you folks. One of my lady friends. Someone me told me that women are attracted to over weight out of shape men in the N. America. Why is this? Paper bag skin? Take a better look hon.

Twenty Dollars

Sounds like most of your men/husbands are, well heavy on the scale. OK with me.

Renee

TD literally shits in every fucking thread he enters and he thinks it smells like roses.

In the past, posters who did that kind of crap were confined. Why has that policy been abandoned?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Sounds like most of your men/husbands are, well heavy on the scale. OK with me.

You sound jealous.

Another dumass assumption. My husband has more muscle in his neck than you have on your whole body.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"I like thin men and bigger men and muscular men but I would never get with a guy who has the skin of a brown paper bag.

What's the matter.....Afraid of a little melanoma?

It's not contagious..... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

What's the matter.....Afraid of a little melanoma?

It's not contagious..... :laugh3:

Nobody is afraid of skinny, frail white guys. They fucking gross me out though.

Renee

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-07/5AACC697-FCE3-4A7F-8ACE-2135F994F43F_zpsokj94e9y.jpg.html">

Whatever ladies. Wouldn't trade with any of you folks. One of my lady friends. Someone me told me that women are attracted to over weight out of shape men in the N. America. Why is this? Paper bag skin? Take a better look hon.

Is it my imagination or is the body language on that women tense as shit? Rigid almost. :ohmy:

Could it be that she knows a really creepy guy is standing next to her?

BTW.....I can't stand guys with long limp hair....especially when their hair cut is bordering on a skullet. :laugh3: