The best topic

Replies: 10363
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:57:54 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Honored be thy name

Started by shin, July 22, 2016, 09:45:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

kiebers

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Can you write a sentence without it being an assumption?

If you can't why are you so concerned about others?

Your sentence doesn't make sense?

Ok...let's try it like this.

If you, Twenty Dollars, can't write a sentence without it being an assumption, why are you concerned about the others you are accusing of writing a sentence without it being an assumption?

Not sure I can break it down any clearer. However let me know and I will see if I can somehow dumb it down even more.

It

Who is doing the assuming? Show me  a post where I assume something? Double Cheese Burgers are fattening. Would this be an assumption?  Telling you your gut hangs over your belt. Would this be an assumption? Telling me my $$$ can from my mother. Another assumption? What about the assumption regarding that I live in some 3rd world ghetto. More assumptions. You folks don't know shit  about me, yet the stupid assumptions keep coming.

Maybe if I space out the sentences it will help.

it = sentence....hope that helps.

Guess its a case of ESL.

That's the only thing that would explain your comprehension (ability to understand the written word) skills.

If you think you have not posted the same kind of assumptions then you would be sadly mistaken.

I am not going to go back and search your posts.

It wouldn't be difficult but your just not worth the time.

Just with your back and forth with Renee I could find enough links that your fingers would cramp with all the clicks.

It's bad enough that I have to now double space and add definitions of words to help you understand.

Should I make the font larger?

[size=150]I will if it will help[/size]
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

kiebers

I suppose malicious assumptions will be the next big thing..... :laugh3:
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Can you write a sentence without it being an assumption?

If you can't why are you so concerned about others?

Your sentence doesn't make sense?

Ok...let's try it like this.

If you, Twenty Dollars, can't write a sentence without it being an assumption, why are you concerned about the others you are accusing of writing a sentence without it being an assumption?

Not sure I can break it down any clearer. However let me know and I will see if I can somehow dumb it down even more.

It

Who is doing the assuming? Show me  a post where I assume something? Double Cheese Burgers are fattening. Would this be an assumption?  Telling you your gut hangs over your belt. Would this be an assumption? Telling me my $$$ can from my mother. Another assumption? What about the assumption regarding that I live in some 3rd world ghetto. More assumptions. You folks don't know shit  about me, yet the stupid assumptions keep coming.

Maybe if I space out the sentences it will help.

it = sentence....hope that helps.

Guess its a case of ESL.

That's the only thing that would explain your comprehension (ability to understand the written word) skills.

If you think you have not posted the same kind of assumptions then you would be sadly mistaken.

I am not going to go back and search your posts.

It wouldn't be difficult but your just not worth the time.

Just with your back and forth with Renee I could find enough links that your fingers would cramp with all the clicks.

It's bad enough that I have to now double space and add definitions of words to help you understand.

Should I make the font larger?

[size=150]I will if it will help[/size]

Absolutely kiebers.

kiebers

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"[size=150] Bet she's gained ten pounds this week alone.[/size]

[size=150]Since its on the same page I will post this assumption of yours. [/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"[size=150] Bet she's gained ten pounds this week alone.[/size]

[size=150]Since its on the same page I will post this assumption of yours. [/size]

That is beneath my eleven year old son.

:negative:

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Fashionista"

No assumption. Read it. I BET??

kiebers

[size=150]hahahahahahaha...still an assumption on your part.

If your willing to bet you are assuming she gained 10 lbs.

No other way for you to know.

You had to assume.[/size]

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "kiebers"[size=150]hahahahahahaha...still an assumption on your part.

If your willing to bet you are assuming she gained 10 lbs.

No other way for you to know.

You had to assume.[/size]

I Bet...... No assumption. I would assume I'm right anyway. What about your gut hanging over your belt? No assumption there. Go smoke another joint, and eat a cookie.

kiebers

It is a malicious assumption.

Twenty Dollars

It's not. Ive seen the photo you've posted of yourself. Was it not you? Post it again.

kiebers

It's not. Ive seen the photo you've posted of yourself. Was it not you? Post it again.

[size=150]So you bet that Renee has gained 10 pounds and somehow you think my pic is proof?

I do have to say, that was one of the most ignorant posts I have ever seen.

The worst attempt at deflection I have ever witnessed.

[/size]

Twenty Dollars

So where is your photo?  You've made this about you now. Want to see my photo? You can really get pissed off. My GUESS regarding your weight is based on your photo is that you posted. Beyond this, who cares what your thoughts are. It's the Internet. Where is it?

Anonymous

[size=150]So you bet that Renee has gained 10 pounds and somehow you think my pic is proof?

[/size]

He's a fucking dunce kiebs. What did you expect?

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Shen Li"

[/size]

He's a fucking dunce kiebs. What did you expect?

Little Lucy why won't he post his photo like before? Come on all in good fun. Where's the photo Houston?

kiebers

[size=150]What does my photo have to do with your assumption of Renee gaining 10 pounds.

That is the issue here.[/size]