The best topic

Replies: 10363
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:57:54 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Honored be thy name

Started by shin, July 22, 2016, 09:45:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Twenty Dollars

$$$$$ matters the rest is bullshit. Ashame you'll never know

Renee

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"$$$$$ matters the rest is bullshit. Ashame you'll never know

Okay, there's the Jew I've been looking for  :laugh3:

You're so fucking stupid I was afraid you were confused about your family background. I was thinking that no way someone this dumb could be Jewish.  :laugh3: But you just confirmed it.

Only "money matters"...."the rest is bullshit"...... ac_umm

I guess that's why you live alone in some third world shithole with a cat and a surfboard as your only friends or family.

Sad, incredibly stupid and short sighted, little, man. :nea:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"$$$$$ matters the rest is bullshit. Ashame you'll never know

You're so fucking stupid I was afraid you were confused about your family background. I was thinking that no way someone this dumb could be Jewish.  :laugh3: But you just confirmed it.

I guess that's why you live alone in some third world shithole with a cat and a surfboard as your only friends or family.

Don't you dare go badmouthing money Renee. However, his case money really couldn't buy happiness(or a brain).

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Don't you dare go badmouthing money Renee. However, his case money really couldn't buy happiness(or a brain).

Hey, if he thinks living alone in a moldy, insect infested condo in some third world, jungle backwater is the shit, who are we to judge?......different strokes.....

But if he dies...I wonder how long it will take for someone to notice. When he starts to smell?.....Will his neighbors even notice the odor or care?.....oh well, not my problem....everything else is bullshit...... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Twenty Dollars

Hey, if he thinks living alone in a moldy, insect infested condo in some third world, jungle backwater is the shit, who are we to judge?......different strokes.....

But if he dies...I wonder how long it will take for someone to notice. When he starts to smell?.....Will his neighbors even notice the odor or care?.....oh well, not my problem....everything else is bullshit...... :laugh3:

Fash needs to note the assumptions above. I think I'm getting to her. Bet she's gained ten pounds this week alone.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

Fash needs to note the assumptions above. I think I'm getting to her. Bet she's gained ten pounds this week alone.

I'm sure Fssh knows your paranoid asumptions.

Renee

Getting to who, Fash?  :confused1:

Try stringing two coherent sentences together to make a complete thought before you think you're getting to anyone.

You obviously have no clue who you are talking to....You also have delusions of grandeur if you think YOU are getting to me.  ac_toofunny

Maybe if you were a little more aware of what's going on here and elsewhere, you wouldn't look so stupid....but then again maybe not. :laugh3:

Twenty Dollars

Can you write a sentence without it being an assumption?

kiebers

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Can you write a sentence without it being an assumption?

If you can't why are you so concerned about others?
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Can you write a sentence without it being an assumption?

Your sentence doesn't make sense?

kiebers

Ok...let's try it like this.

If you, Twenty Dollars, can't write a sentence without it being an assumption, why are you concerned about the others you are accusing of writing a sentence without it being an assumption?

Not sure I can break it down any clearer. However let me know and I will see if I can somehow dumb it down even more.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

If you, Twenty Dollars, can't write a sentence without it being an assumption, why are you concerned about the others you are accusing of writing a sentence without it being an assumption?

Not sure I can break it down any clearer. However let me know and I will see if I can somehow dumb it down even more.

My thoughts precisely kiebers,

Anonymous

No need to.

Twenty Dollars

It

Who is doing the assuming? Show me  a post where I assume something? Double Cheese Burgers are fattening. Would this be an assumption?  Telling you your gut hangs over your belt. Would this be an assumption? Telling me my $$$ can from my mother. Another assumption? What about the assumption regarding that I live in some 3rd world ghetto. More assumptions. You folks don't know shit  about me, yet the stupid assumptions keep coming.

Anonymous

It

Who is doing the assuming? Show me  a post where I assume something? Double Cheese Burgers are fattening. Would this be an assumption?  Telling you your gut hangs over your belt. Would this be an assumption? Telling me my $$$ can from my mother. Another assumption? What about the assumption regarding that I live in some 3rd world ghetto. More assumptions. You folks don't know shit  about me, yet the stupid assumptions keep coming.

http://spiritualhealingsource.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Dunce-cap-in-corner.jpg">