The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Canada's Immigration Nightmare

Started by Gary Oak, February 05, 2013, 08:04:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Obvious Li

we want to restrict immigration to cute girls from Taiwan only....ok maybe a few cute Korean girls as well...the rest can go somewhere else.......i think that approach would get broad support

cc

"broad" support?? Not likely. "Guy" support?  maybe so
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"we want to restrict immigration to cute girls from Taiwan only....ok maybe a few cute Korean girls as well...the rest can go somewhere else.......i think that approach would get broad support

:) Thank you so much Obvious Li....I am not sure that will meet Canada's labour needs though.

:lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte""broad" support?? Not likely. "Guy" support?  maybe so

:lol: that is so funny cc li tarte :lol:

cc

Thanks F. I'm sure Mr Li, my broad shouldered victim,  will appreciate it too. I just couldn't let that opportunity / setup pass, lol
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Zetsu

Is there anyway we can stop immigration?  It's been pretty messed up since Y2K.
Permanently off his rocker

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Zetsu"Is there anyway we can stop immigration?  It's been pretty messed up since Y2K.

not as long as the majority of immigrants continue to vote conservative.......

Zetsu

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Zetsu"Is there anyway we can stop immigration?  It's been pretty messed up since Y2K.

not as long as the majority of immigrants continue to vote conservative.......

Liberals or NDP will only make it worst, IMO Canadians that are concerned should all write a letter to Canadian immigration and tell how they have turned this country upside down.  A lot have changed since living here for 25 years.
Permanently off his rocker