Started by Anonymous, August 01, 2016, 11:48:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

The lowlife thinks he's still with the lowlife Bastard heap of shit

Give him another week of 2 and he'll figure out where he is

maybe
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

Anyhow .... I wanted to say  Fash - kudos - a well thought out question to pose in the OP. I'm still thinking it through
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Daisy May"Anyhow .... I wanted to say  Fash - kudos - a well thought out question to pose in the OP. I'm still thinking it through

I think it could happen. As old Jock pointed out, it was not that long ago a candidate with a personal life like Trump's would have been disqualified.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Cooter"
Quote from: "Daisy May"Anyhow .... I wanted to say  Fash - kudos - a well thought out question to pose in the OP. I'm still thinking it through

I think it could happen. As old Jock pointed out, it was not that long ago a candidate with a personal life like Trump's would have been disqualified.

It is changing rapidly, that's true.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Daisy May"The lowlife thinks he's still with the lowlife Bastard heap of shit

maybe

TD was probably considered stupid even by their very low standards.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Daisy May"The lowlife thinks he's still with the lowlife Bastard heap of shit

maybe

It's an assumption. Seriously.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

maybe

No probably about it. Ask any of them and they will tell you he was just as idiotic there as he is here. He doesn't have the ability to be anything other than a dumbass.

Anonymous

Twenty Dollars, no childish spamming of pictures please.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Twenty Dollars, no childish spamming of pictures please.

What's the idiot up to now? What am I saying, more of the same.

Anonymous

It is a well thought question. And like you, I a still have not arrived at an answer.