The best topic

Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Obinson, Donky Freud and Twenty Dollars Talk About This Place All The Time Over At The Toilet

Started by Rambo Wong, August 04, 2016, 03:26:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"see? this is EXACTLY why ppl think you're fuckin retarded.... its like posting with a goddamn goldfish. i've said too many times already - its not the pic itself. its the fact that first of all, theres no reason for it to be posted. secondly, theres ABSOLUTLY no reason for it to be posted to the degree it was. 20 something times, i believe someone said. thirdly, if left on the board, it sends the message that naked kids are an acceptable post.... you were banned from TK for posting it there. would you like to give a reason why naked kids need to be in a fight sub-forum? you set out to give the impression of a creepy old pedophile. and you were successful. you did it....

You are an emo soon clone, but I would take you anyday over that retarded cocksucker TD.

He's not the soon clone around here.

Ha ha, I know who you mean. :wink:

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"If you got off this "you're a whiner" thing, you'd find DSM is a really funny guy.

Just sayin'.

I hate effeminate men RW. I can't halp it. It's the way I am.

I do realize most white guys are pretty faggy though.

Anonymous

Anyway, skinny needs to find a new schtick. The boo hoo "y'all don't like me very much" tears routine is old. Besides, it's gay as fuck.

deadskinmask

i'm sick to death of all this 'effeminate' bullshit.... just because i look like a girl and talk like a girl and act like a girl, you seem to think i'm effeminate.... well i think you need to look up the word 'effeminate'.... it says right here.... oh.... well.... thats exactly what it says.... hmmm.... i must've been thinking of a different word. oh well.... carry on.... :(

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"Anyway, skinny needs to find a new schtick. The boo hoo "y'all don't like me very much" tears routine is old. Besides, it's gay as fuck.

He has done any of that.  You need a new schtick that isn't so rabid and racist.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Anyway, skinny needs to find a new schtick. The boo hoo "y'all don't like me very much" tears routine is old. Besides, it's gay as fuck.

It's trolling lite and you know it. Harmless banter.

I like dsm and I wish the brother would post more often. But, he's scared of you which means he may just be effeminate. ac_umm

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

He has done any of that.  You need a new schtick that isn't so rabid and racist.

This post is like a stroll down memory lane. Ms Rosali was seen as the most racist poster on a long gone board. I won't tell you what they thought of me.

Anonymous

It's kind of funny because in the past Shen Li was called "whitewashed" and racist against her own race. On here it whites that she supposedly reserves her venom for.

I don't think old Shen Li is a bigot. Crazy as hell maybe, but not a bigot. :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"i'm sick to death of all this 'effeminate' bullshit.... just because i look like a girl and talk like a girl and act like a girl, you seem to think i'm effeminate.... well i think you need to look up the word 'effeminate'.... it says right here.... oh.... well.... thats exactly what it says.... hmmm.... i must've been thinking of a different word. oh well.... carry on.... :(

Boo hoo, "y'all don't like me very much" boo hoo. Do you fucking ladies that post on Blurt's forum buy your Kleenex in fucking bulk?  You should for the amount of tears that fall from your crybaby fucking eyes.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lumpy Rutherford"It's kind of funny because in the past Shen Li was called "whitewashed" and racist against her own race. On here it whites that she supposedly reserves her venom for.

I don't think old Shen Li is a bigot. Crazy as hell maybe, but not a bigot. :laugh3:

Shhhh, they think I hate whites. :wink:

AryanKingdom

How can any sane minded person hate the master race?  Oh wait, we're talking about Ching Li  ac_smile

RW

Quote from: "AryanKingdom"How can any sane minded person hate the master race?  Oh wait, we're talking about Ching Li  ac_smile

So many stellar examples of us out there, eh SCOUSEKINS?
Beware of Gaslighters!

AryanKingdom

Missed me??   ac_biggrin  

Why the hell is my other account perma banned when Semen is allowed free roam?   ac_dunno

Anonymous

Quote from: "AryanKingdom"Missed me??   ac_biggrin  

Why the hell is my other account perma banned when Semen is allowed free roam?   ac_dunno

Don't worry Scouse, that little prick has very limited rope to hang himself.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview